Hallo guys.

i need a littel help.

I am running custom loadouts scripts by a flagpole for oure GU.

when i am loading in a AT4 HEAT ore other model its empty.. no ammo....but when i pick one up i an ammo crate its got a granate..

i am loading in

rhs_weap_M136

But to get a granat in it i need to load in

rhs_m136_mag in the backpack

is there a way to load in a m136 at4 with a granate??

Loop

I am running custom loadouts scripts by a flagpole for oure GU.

when i am loading in a AT4 HEAT ore other model its empty.. no ammo....but when i pick one up i an ammo crate its got a granate..

i am loading in

rhs_weap_M136

But to get a granat in it i need to load in

rhs_m136_mag in the backpack

is there a way to load in a m136 at4 with a granate??

You can try to add the magazine "rhs_m136_mag" first. When you then use addWeapon it will automatically load the weapon with the first compatible magazine in the inventory.

The issue is that you'll need a backpack for that, because since A3 some magazines (esp. missiles/rockets for at weapons) are restricted to the backpack.

Alternatively you can use this new command:

this addWeaponItem ["rhs_weap_M136", ["rhs_m136_mag", 1]];

Be aware though that it for some reason has a reloading time for secondary weapons. (Bug, command is still WIP)

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21469

Silly question I know, but any chance you guys could add some more helmet variants to the US faction?

Warning - big image: http://media.dma.mil/2013/Jan/16/2000745922/-1/-1/0/130113-A-CE999-010.JPG

Notice the guy on the left has a goggle cover (in UCP interestingly) and the gentleman in the center has a tan NVG mount.

Well don´t get me wrong but I think there already are enough versions. If they would add a version with google cover for every single helmet with every single color variant the Arsenal would get absolutely cluttered. That´s just my opinion though.

but not by Russians during the time frame of the game ?

no , russian prefer t-72\80s

Well don´t get me wrong but I think there already are enough versions. If they would add a version with google cover for every single helmet with every single color variant the Arsenal would get absolutely cluttered. That´s just my opinion though.

True. I guess I really just want some more variations for the ACH helmet (hence the picture) since that seems to be the most commonly used.

you know only cameras can see the red eyes right? people can't see it.

This addon is made by me. And I decided to make the visualization Shtora, because the monitor on which we look at the game, is not the camera?

Anyone having trouble with RHS and the newest dev branch build?

I start up the game, load Virtual Reality, and place the default unit (changed by RHS to be an American AA Bradley). Instant CTD.

Anyone having trouble with RHS and the newest dev branch build?

I start up the game, load Virtual Reality, and place the default unit (changed by RHS to be an American AA Bradley). Instant CTD.

ya it already known. the next patch should fix it. as how are they going to work on the new config if they can't test it?

I know this isn't realistic, so bear with me guys, but can we get backpacks that resemble hydration carriers/camelbaks? That way, there would be more visual variety without losing functionality. Thoughts?

I think in new update

1. Humvees flip quite easily and have less traction.

2. Humvees looks that the have more weight at left side.

3. RHS USAF arsenel works fine in SP but option didn't show in MP.

4. For some reason RHS USAF arsenel did not appear in alive combat supplies.

I think in new update

1. Humvees flip quite easily and have less traction.

2. Humvees looks that the have more weight at left side.

3. RHS USAF arsenel works fine in SP but option didn't show in MP.

4. For some reason RHS USAF arsenel did not appear in alive combat supplies.

you updated game right i don't have those problems !

Yes, the day it was released with PW6.

I'm pretty sure he asked if you updated your game, not the addons. Are you running the latest stable version of the game (1.40)?

Congrats on winning MANW. You guys deserve it, great work coming from this mod :)

Hello RHS.

About voice attenuation compatibility with ACRE2 : I shared a config I made on your feedback tracker, I hope this can be integrated in next release, at least as a teamporary fix, not so much to do.

Thanks and congrats.

I'm working on making the C130J usable with the igiload Script. So far so good, just needed to change a couple of values and everything is working fine, except one issue. When opening the cargo ramp, the attached cargo objects detach and go free into the cargo space and the sky. Weeeeee

Well, I'm a bit puzzled on why is this happening, as for example mohawk chopper also has a cargo ramp and this is not happening. Assume that something that is engine related and how the RHS C130J is built.

I would ask for something like an explanation on where to look at so I can fix this script side, or maybe something RHS devs would be willing to fix/change.

Thanks in advance!

(I could provide a test mission if neccesary)

Okay, did some digging into configs of the RHS C130J. Seems you guys have added a functiont that automatically attaches Tanks and Cars into the plane when closing the cargo door, and dettaches them once the cargo doors are opened. Quite a nice feature, but inhabilities me (and probably other people) to use the Igiload script, which let us transport ammoboxes and other objects, let us parachute them in air, and some other nice features. I would request if possible to remove those functions in the future? Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 15:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

Also, I have added a bug with units and objects of the RHS mod and the "set costs - Soldiers and Cars" module of Zeus.

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=450