1 minute ago, ducphuli said:

Hi bro. I really like the RHS mod, and don't like installing other mods, so does adding a vehicle have a schedule to work?

we have a FAQ page, i suggest you read it 
http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PuFu said:

5 minutes ago, ducphuli said:

Hi bro. I really like the RHS mod, and don't like installing other mods, so does adding a vehicle have a schedule to work?

Great, 1 short answer brother.
Good night. 🤩

Mate you should just chill with the questions and wait to see what the modders come up with.

They do this stuff in their spare time for free. It's not OUR mod it's RHS's after all...

• Like 1

Agreed, I spent the whole night re-reading old comments 😁

don't let this opportunity pass to ask for a T-62 tank 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

haha, near my house there are a lot of old T-62 tanks

hey RHS team i working on updating Griz's 

Custom RHS M4 SOPMODs (with permission) mod to match to new animations that got updated  i have the hand done but how do i change the position of the AFG can that be done in the config?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

Custom RHS M4 SOPMODs (with permission) 

what?

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

what?

He is talking about this retexture mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736907282

2 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

hey RHS team i working on updating Griz's 

Custom RHS M4 SOPMODs (with permission) mod to match to new animations that got updated  i have the hand done but how do i change the position of the AFG can that be done in the config?

Try using this for the _grip2 class:

handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton","\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_weapons\anims\rhs_hand_m4b2_afg.rtm"};
		class WeaponSlotsInfo: WeaponSlotsInfo
		{
			class GripodSlot: rhs_western_rifle_afg_slot{};
		};

Also, you can look up everything you need to know in the ArmA config viewer.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 5:09 PM, PuFu said:

what?

D13088BDF7CF35DFFF043DE799A6EF19BFEF6BBF

this i got the hand worked out but the the grip position 

As @fingolfin said, you need to change the parent class for GripodSlot on the weapon classes that are designated rhs_grip2_change = "classname"; so that it inherits the new RHS slot rhs_western_rifle_afg_slot, or otherwise change the current slot on that weapon to use

linkProxy = "rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_weapons\rhs_afg_proxy";

You only need to do that on rhs_grip2_change type classes. The rhs_grip1_change and rhs_grip_3_change classes should still have GripodSlot that inherits from rhs_western_rifle_gripod_slot and consequently use

linkProxy = "rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_weapons\rhs_grip_proxy";

There is an equivalent AFG proxy and slot class in AFRF too, but we don’t currently have any weapons that require it. rhs_afg_proxy was added in USAF on the M16A4, M27/HK416, and Block 2 versions of Mk18 and M4A1 only. Other weapons with grips are unaffected and use rhs_grip_proxy for all grip types (usually because the handguard is short and doesn't warrant having the AFG moved far forward of where the VFGs attach). The M4/M16s with M203s aren't affected either since they only have a single grip attachment available and don't utilise multiple gripN_change classes.

On the subject of M203s, here's a pic of some models that we've added to RHSUSAFDEV for magazine proxies on single-shot 40mm launchers. Including a few brand new ammo types

0etFWg6.png

• Like 16

Currently I only use RHS for soldiers and vehicles, I like RHS because the graphics look very detailed, but if the devs can make the gunfire have lower intensity bass that would be great.

I've played 1000 hours with RHS, and I don't have the gun sound mod installed, the RHS sound is already great.
I know the guy "LAxemann's" worked on the sound for RHS and I'm using the "Enhanced Soundscape" mod

Good luck growing! 🤩

On 5/28/2021 at 10:14 PM, kilo-bravo said:

this i got the hand worked out but the the grip position 

Beautiful clothes 😁

Hello everyone, it seems so quiet these days 😮

Hi guys.
Thanks to the development team.
I've been playing RHS mods for quite some time, but last night I discovered the interior of BTR vehicles is very detailed with control panels and gunner's turret spinning (surprise)

I'm probably a regular user of infantrymen in the RHS, not a regular vehicle user.

😲

• Like 3

Hi guys is there a way to configure Co-Driver seat as Commander in MRAPs via vehicle init?...so the seat is allowed to use the vehicle radio with TFAR

59 minutes ago, ducphuli said:

Full option 😂

That is a T-80BV. Not a T-64.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

That is a T-80BV. Not a T-64.

oh , Maybe my news side faked it "T-64BV "

4 hours ago, ducphuli said:

Nah, I'd say keep back tracking... T-64, then the T-62, T-55, T-44, and T-34 etc for GREFOR factions

1 hour ago, Sierra-G339 'Digger' said:

Nah, I'd say keep back tracking... T-64, then the T-62, T-55, T-44, and T-34 etc for GREFOR factions

Looks like an old world war 

6 hours ago, ducphuli said:

Looks like an old world war 

I mean, look it up on Wiki, and you'll find all the countries that still use T-34s

13 hours ago, ducphuli said:

for the nth time, could you please refrain yourself from posting if you have nothing to add to this topic?

• Like 3