8 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

Ingame config viewer when running 0.5.5 says reloadTime = 0.0631579; in all firemodes of the MP-7 for me. That's 950rpm (60/0.0631579 = 949.9999*). However, fired RPM in Arma 3 is limited by framerate, so it might not fire at 950rpm if you have a particularly low framerate

If you check the config viewer yourself and the value is not 0.0631579, be sure you're not using some mods that may effect the fire modes of the MP-7. This does include sound mods, as sound parameters are written in the firemode class for each weapon

Best I can get is 791 in game or around 800 in the editor (2.97 seconds) ? However AS VAL is solid at 800 in game (maybe because with only 20 rounds the animation/frame rate lag hasn't kicked in)? Can I really be losing nearly 200 RPM cos of a 100+ frame rate (in editor)? @ 950 RPM it should be 2.5 seconds to empty a mag.

Times calculated by timeline in video editor to exact fire frames.

Any chance the team will one day introduce the M777 ?

5 hours ago, broduz said:

Any chance the team will one day introduce the M777 ?

Check out Pook‘s arty pack! There is a M777

• Like 1

A little late, but thanks for the great update RHS team!
The new guns, vehicles, etc. are great, but I personally am most pleased with the addition of the gloved uniforms.
I'm looking forward to the addition of gloves to the US Army uniforms as well!

16 hours ago, Shima said:

A little late, but thanks for the great update RHS team!
The new guns, vehicles, etc. are great, but I personally am most pleased with the addition of the gloved uniforms.
I'm looking forward to the addition of gloves to the US Army uniforms as well!

You guys are giving gloves to the US Army BDUs ?!?!? 

0.5.6 incoming! This was a fast one. We've tried to focus on getting some of the bugs that have slipped past the 0.5.5 release and reacting to your feedback on all the new stuff that it added. Don't worry though, some new things made it in as well! Have a look at some of the improvements to the Russian self and not-so-self propelled artillery and some new camos for AFRF equipment.

Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us! You guys are making a real difference! A big shoutout to:

Quentin Guédon
Ryan Baker
Jonas Vogt
Aebian
Björn Dahlgren
DerKommissar
Selvo
Will
B0dey
Courtney Paul
Dániel Szabó
Ell Laney
Ferran Garrido
Fetus114
Fingolfin
Hans Keerberg
Jimmy Krackencorn
Jose García Pérez
Radu Costachescu
Redphoenix
S sald
ThePointForward
VastGameMaster
YonV
David Catley
Buttista
Niels Van Loo
Sebastian Neumayer
Anthony Papamichael
jdp.
Lithium Flower
Thoreau
Jeza

And many others...

Thank you all, as usual, for your feedback! As always, you can find the newest changelogs here:
http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1
http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2
http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/3
http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/4

If you have found any bugs, please make sure to report them here:
http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

As always:

Enjoy!
RHS Team

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

0,5,6 đến! Đây là một trong những nhanh chóng. Chúng tôi đã cố gắng tập trung vào việc khắc phục một số lỗi đã vượt qua bản phát hành 0.5.5 và phản hồi lại phản hồi của bạn về tất cả những thứ mới mà nó đã thêm vào. Tuy nhiên, đừng lo lắng, một số điều mới cũng làm nên điều đó! Hãy xem một số cải tiến đối với pháo tự hành và pháo không tự hành của Nga và một số lạc đà mới dành cho thiết bị AFRF.

Như mọi khi:

Thưởng thức!
Đội RHS

Thanks Team, Good day

How does one actually use the beret selection added in the recent update? I've been trying to add Soviet berets without the Russian flag to a unit config but can't figure out how to do it properly. I can get the flag to show without the star, but not the reverse.

• Like 1

The flag is part of the beret texture so you would need to produce a new texture with the flag repainted

3 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

The flag is part of the beret texture so you would need to produce a new texture with the flag repainted

If that's true, then the marking of the issue as "resolved" seems misleading. If the "star" selection only affects the badge and not the flag, then it's more of a nice but unrelated feature. Are you sure that's the case?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Commie Pinko said:

If that's true, then the marking of the issue as "resolved" seems misleading. If the "star" selection only affects the badge and not the flag, then it's more of a nice but unrelated feature. Are you sure that's the case?

You are completely right, this is my ticket on the tracker.Reyhard simply misunderstood me and made a selection for the cockade, when a second model of the beret was needed where there is no flag on the normal map. 🙂

4 hours ago, temon said:

You are completely right, this is my ticket on the tracker.Reyhard simply misunderstood me and made a selection for the cockade, when a second model of the beret was needed where there is no flag on the normal map. 🙂

If it is only the normal map and not part of the model, you can use the hiddenSelectionMaterials command to change the rvmat (and therefore the normal map).

• Thanks 1

After a while of researching and talking with the author of "JSRS sound mod - LordJarhead".
Sound mods are no longer compatible, apparently because new RHS updates have changed the new classes. 😮

This can be quite easely fixed by yourself in the corresponding jsrs files. Please note that last i checked the ACE compat for RHS had the same problem with certain classes, so you might need to do the same for those files in order to fix your issues if you are using this also. I can not go into details atm as i am away from my pc for a couple of days. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nillievanloo said:

This can be quite easely fixed by yourself in the corresponding jsrs files. Please note that last i checked the ACE compat for RHS had the same problem with certain classes, so you might need to do the same for those files in order to fix your issues if you are using this also. I can not go into details atm as i am away from my pc for a couple of days. 

Hi bro, maybe I need you to teach editing these classes.

Let me Know what weapons you are having issues with and i will send you a message with the info on how to fix them when i have access to my desktop again

8 minutes ago, nillievanloo said:

Let me Know what weapons you are having issues with and i will send you a message with the info on how to fix them when i have access to my desktop again

Thanks , I have a problem with the sound of the AK series, they sound very similar and shrill, when fired there is no reverberation of air bullets. 

What JSRS compat are you using? I run the AFRF standalone JSRS compat loaded before the RHS all in one compat and the AKs sound fine for my taste. You might only need to make adjustments for the newer weapons such as the RPK-74M, which inherit from wrong classes.  If you have a different sound then either some other mod is causing problems, or of you don't like the  JSRS content then a simple edit cant change anything and you need to consider other sound mods or the default RHS sounds. If you want to use sounds from a different mod, of creatie your own, then im afraid  i cant help you tho.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, nillievanloo said:

What JSRS compat are you using? I run the AFRF standalone JSRS compat loaded before the RHS all in one compat and the AKs sound fine for my taste. You might only need to make adjustments for the newer weapons such as the RPK-74M, which inherit from wrong classes.  If you have a different sound then either some other mod is causing problems, or of you don't like the  JSRS content then a simple edit cant change anything and you need to consider other sound mods or the default RHS sounds. If you want to use sounds from a different mod, of creatie your own, then im afraid  i cant help you tho.

I use AK-103, my soldiers use AK-74, I use JSRS all in one RHS package, Can you show me a picture of your mod loading order? 😲

Hi bro, does your gun sound look like this? 😂

4 hours ago, ducphuli said:

Hi bro, does your gun sound look like this? 😂

can you take it to PM bro? this isn't the thread for 3rd party addons bro...JRSR or otherwise.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PuFu said:

can you take it to PM bro? this isn't the thread for 3rd party addons bro...JRSR or otherwise.

Thanks for reminding , because I thought there was a jsrs issue related to rhs, now I have fixed it a bit

25 minutes ago, PuFu said:

Hi bro. I really like the RHS mod, and don't like installing other mods, so does adding a vehicle have a schedule to work?