18 hours ago, klima said:

Radio chatter: Ambient radio chatter in certain vehicles (UH-60 Black Hawks, for example).

Active Tire: Not sure on this one.

FCS Target Lead: Fire Control System will lead targets (lase a target using the TAB key and it will automatically calculate the lead).

Throw Disposables: Remove disposable launchers (M72, AT4, etc.) from your person once used.

Disable safemode: Disables the safemode feature on weapons.

Disable anim: Disables animations on certain weapons (such as folding the stock on the AKs, IIRC).

Manual Bolting: Using bolt-action rifles, you have to click to bolt the weapon, rather than it happening automatically.

Prefered optic: RHS optics usually have two scope options, a 2D (Aiming down the scope takes the entire screen and is more akin to a 2D image) and 3D (Where the 3D model is used when aiming down sight, this means partially rendering the same scene twice and can have an impact on performance).

Voice Announcer: Unsure.

Dynamic Drawing: Unsure.

Afterburner: Enables afterburners on RHS jets.

Vehicle UI: Size of the vehicle UI.

Rest are keybinds for certain RHS features on weapons and vehicles.

I had to google a lot to find a detailed explanation for this setting, but could not find any article.

Now that you've helped me, a novice like me got the hang of this setting, Thank you very much!

Have you been playing this game since 2006? 🤩

Image Desktop Save: http://prntscr.com/11yvtgc

UX-XYp1tRC20Iqolazt9Ww.png

Good to hear it helped, hope you have fun playing the game! 🙂 I have indeed been playing the series since 2006, and before then as well.

• Like 1

The T-15 and ratnik stuff looks amazing! Congrats on the update!

But is there a way in the init to disable the WIP hardkill on the armata series? to make them a bit more "playable"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, klima said:

Good to hear it helped, hope you have fun playing the game! 🙂 I have indeed been playing the series since 2006, and before then as well.

I moved from BattleField to play Arma 3, the best player I know.

Do you know any realistic sound mods? I use JSRS sound mod but gunfire has no echo. 😯

Video: Link Youtube Gun Ak 47

1 hour ago, ducphuli said:

I moved from BattleField to play Arma 3, the best player I know.

Do you know any realistic sound mods? I use JSRS sound mod but gunfire has no echo. 😯

Video: Link Youtube Gun Ak 47

RHS has one of the best in game sounds. If you need echo, add Enhanced Soundscape from Steam Workship since it was made by the same sound creator!

If you want to match RHS audio back to Vanilla ARMA 3, use DynaSound 2.0. It still works but may be slightly outdated.

JSRS is a good alternative with great environmental sounds, so try it to see which version you like more.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Valken said:

RHS has one of the best in game sounds. If you need echo, add Enhanced Soundscape from Steam Workship since it was made by the same sound creator!

If you want to match RHS audio back to Vanilla ARMA 3, use DynaSound 2.0. It still works but may be slightly outdated.

JSRS is a good alternative with great environmental sounds, so try it to see which version you like more.

Thank you very much, I tried searching on Google and Youtube got another mod called "Escape From Tarkov Weapon Sounds [RHS] (JSRS ver.)"

After comparing sounds, I'm currently combining JSRS + Enhanced Soundscape (edit) + Escape From Tarkov Weapon Sounds [RHS] (JSRS ver.).

A great combination!

Edit: DynaSound = Enhanced Soundscape

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

Voice Announcer: the talking robot lady in helis

Good, I love women's voices!  Thank you! 🤗 

20 hours ago, Will_The_Gamer_PT said:

But is there a way in the init to disable the WIP hardkill on the armata series? to make them a bit more "playable"

there isn't until the files for these are finished (that means both model and config wise)

17 hours ago, Valken said:

considering the amount of reports we have due to JSRS, i would advise against it, seems it inherits wrongly some configs, i would say it isn't compatible anymore with 0.5.5 version we just released, i would stay away from it until an update happens

16 hours ago, ducphuli said:

After comparing sounds, I'm currently combining JSRS + DynaSound + Escape From Tarkov Weapon Sounds [RHS] (JSRS ver.).

A great combination!

combining things that way would most likely lead to extended compatibility issues. just a headsup, do as you please in the end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PuFu said:

considering the amount of reports we have due to JSRS, i would advise against it, seems it inherits wrongly some configs, i would say it isn't compatible anymore with 0.5.5 version we just released, i would stay away from it until an update happens

combining things that way would most likely lead to extended compatibility issues. just a headsup, do as you please in the end.

Ah, true and thanks for advising everyone! Every time a new mod update comes out, it is best to use it as is to allow other mods to update for compatibility.

20 hours ago, ducphuli said:

Thank you very much, I tried searching on Google and Youtube got another mod called "Escape From Tarkov Weapon Sounds [RHS] (JSRS ver.)"

After comparing sounds, I'm currently combining JSRS + DynaSound + Escape From Tarkov Weapon Sounds [RHS] (JSRS ver.).

A great combination!

I did try Escape for Tarkvo sounds. REALLY good.

There was a another mod from Dusty that was awesome but it is probably not compatible anymore due to being outdated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PuFu said:

It was a mistake, I fixed "DynaSound = Enhanced Soundscape". 🤩

As you said above the JSRS sound mod doesn't work well on some vehicles and guns. 😅

Temporarily I canceled JSRS to use RHS audio . 🤗 

1 hour ago, Valken said:

I did try Escape for Tarkvo sounds. REALLY good.

There was a another mod from Dusty that was awesome but it is probably not compatible anymore due to being outdated.

Hope to have new sounds this year. I like the realism of Arma 3 ☺️

Can you believe it? I'm trying to play a game on this low-end computer 😂 

HPz_JqL1SfegX3VnpOwkaQ.png

-LWFEB2EQTaFJTtpTV4kkg.png

Glad you are enjoying ARMA with RHS. That is almost a perfect combo to me.

If you want to learn more, I suggest you play ESCAPE  online missions with basic and RHS modded versions. 

Just type in ESCAPE into the filter box when you search for online games. I play on Outkasts servers all the time or sometimes on Salty Dogs.

It is a COOP game and lets you team up with humans vs the AI. One of the BEST ways to learn about the game and all of it's good and quarkyness!

15 hours ago, Valken said:

Glad you are enjoying ARMA with RHS. That is almost a perfect combo to me.

If you want to learn more, I suggest you play ESCAPE  online missions with basic and RHS modded versions. 

Just type in ESCAPE into the filter box when you search for online games. I play on Outkasts servers all the time or sometimes on Salty Dogs.

It is a COOP game and lets you team up with humans vs the AI. One of the BEST ways to learn about the game and all of it's good and quarkyness!

Ok, I will try to find out, because when I play, I don't know how to interact with the new team, not understanding many commands and not speaking English is the hardest thing. 😅

17 minutes ago, ducphuli said:

Ok, I will try to find out, because when I play, I don't know how to interact with the new team, not understanding many commands and not speaking English is the hardest thing. 😅

What is your native language? If you type in ESCAPE, you can sort by LOWEST PING to find a server closer to you. They may be speaking your native language. Enjoy!

@ducphuli + @Valken this isn't a technical desk for all things Arma related, and the above discussion has long lost any relation to the topic at hand (RHS mods). please move to PM or towards the troubleshooting section of the forums

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Valken said:

What is your native language? If you type in ESCAPE, you can sort by LOWEST PING to find a server closer to you. They may be speaking your native language. Enjoy!

ok, have nice a day

Is it possible in a mission to somehow use your attachment system to attach stationary cannons to vehicles from other mods?

Did the VAL's recoil not get adjusted afterall? Can't see any mention in the 0.5.5 changelog?

Yeah it was tweaked.

Seem a few last-minute changes were missing from the AFRF changelog because I accidentally used a slightly older version of the automated build log to curate the published changelog. SVN software didn't catch it for some reason

Spoiler

+ added VDV RPK autoriflemen
+ MSV ratnik units
+ SPOSN Tortila backpacks
+ RK-ShT-30 backpacks
+ VMF units with EMR/Ratnik equipment
+ Gorka-R variants with Lodu's glove model

^ Tweaked AS-Val recoil
^ Adjusted muzzle velocity on 6P9 (bullet is now especially super slow if weapon is fired without adapter)
^ Added 7N31 magazine to MP-433
^ Added direct fire variants of 2S1 & 2S3 (mostly for AI since reticles are not adjusted for player use!)
^ Minor tweak to hit values of AP rounds
^ Tweaked 6B5 position
^ Tweaked Mi-8 rotor hitpoints
^ Tweaked PSO-1 PP effects when 2D version of sight is used
^ changed emr VDV loadouts to use ratnik equipment
^ converted VDV recon to use ratnik equipment
^ Refactored external ATGMs configuration so they are now utilizing weapon event handlers instead of vehicle ones
^ Tweaked BTR-80 vertical bar position in optics is now consistent across zoom levels
^ Tweaked disposable loading function
^ Reduced Maljutka reload time
^ Tweaked ZiL-131 last LOD

@ Fixed interior sound layers in vehicles using sound set tech
@ Fixed init speed on Russian pistols
@ Fixed PP2000 7N31 init speed
@ Fixed VOG self destruct mechanism - http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=6240
@ Fixed T-15 physx, shadows and camera rotations
@ Fixed typo in OZM-72 description - http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=6268
@ Fixed drivers of trucks with ZU-23-2 had turn out option

I will see if it can be appended

Ok great - I just checked the MP7 ROF and it seems to still be at 800 RPM?

Ingame config viewer when running 0.5.5 says reloadTime = 0.0631579; in all firemodes of the MP-7 for me. That's 950rpm (60/0.0631579 = 949.9999*). However, fired RPM in Arma 3 is limited by framerate, so it might not fire at 950rpm if you have a particularly low framerate

If you check the config viewer yourself and the value is not 0.0631579, be sure you're not using some mods that may effect the fire modes of the MP-7. This does include sound mods, as sound parameters are written in the firemode class for each weapon

58 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

Ingame config viewer when running 0.5.5 says reloadTime = 0.0631579; in all firemodes of the MP-7 for me. That's 950rpm (60/0.0631579 = 949.9999*).

Ok so I first checked this in KOTH *in game* and it gave me 2.99 secs to empty a mag and have now rechecked in the editor and it's the same. No mods running apart from RHS

Hey guys, can you add the resounding of the ambient gun?