The weapon in the RHSAFRFDEV Arsenal is currently a testbed reyhard has done for an eventHandler script that varies the weapon's rate of fire in full-auto mode. In this case, firing two shots at very high rate burst followed by a normal rate of fire

So for now it's just intended to behave like an AN-94, not to be an AN-94

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

The weapon in the RHSAFRFDEV Arsenal is currently a testbed reyhard has done for an eventHandler script that varies the weapon's rate of fire in full-auto mode. In this case, firing two shots at very high rate burst followed by a normal rate of fire

So for now it's just intended to behave like an AN-94, not to be an AN-94

Reyhard back at it again, doing literal magic

Wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction I'm trying to figure out which parameters are used to denote how loud a weapon is both suppressed and unsuppressed? Which .cfg files and which entries do I need to compare?

I've got a odd question to ask. I was editing a mission and a though came across my head, wouldn't it be cool if some of the US or any other version of RHS had the nice NATO camo to match the other base game NATO vehicles. Just a thought idk if this has crossed anyone else mind in the dev team or else where.

There is a mod the makes the nato stuff match with RHS but as far as I am aware not the other way around 

Is there any guide how to retexture RHS uniforms? Also if I donate  а large scale PNG texture what is the chance that the developers themselves will add it? I talk about  real uniforms camo from the former USSR countries

• Like 1

15 hours ago, payne2010 said:

I've got a odd question to ask. I was editing a mission and a though came across my head, wouldn't it be cool if some of the US or any other version of RHS had the nice NATO camo to match the other base game NATO vehicles. Just a thought idk if this has crossed anyone else mind in the dev team or else where.

considering we actually don't really care much about vanilla content, nope. but feel free to do that on your own, re-textures are tolerated.

1 hour ago, sammael said:

Is there any guide how to retexture RHS uniforms?

it isn't any different than retexturing vanilla uniforms...

Also if I donate  а large scale PNG texture what is the chance that the developers themselves will add it? I talk about  real uniforms camo from the former USSR countries

depends of the size (pun!) of these PNGs and what these contains....

I know you guys get a lot of annoying questions and I apologize for having to ask one myself, but Is there something going on with the U.S RHS vehicles In the mission editor garage? I can't seem to get any of the options to save correctly, I'll modify the vehicle and all seems well then I go back Into my mission (after reloading It) only to have most of what I applied via garage totally reset, and this Is using the latest DEV build on steam with no other mods Installed (Maybe Its just me I don't know)

You guys do amazing work and we all appreciate all of you for bringing us this content, and most of all we appreciate you putting up with us asking all this annoying stuff 🙂

Thanks

EDIT: Seems to have been fixed with the new dev branch update, thanks guys!

I have found this mod (Less Explody Aircraft) and want to ask will it work with RHS air ? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2448528581

Spoiler

class CfgPatches {
    class less_explody_aircraft {
        requiredVersion = 0.1;
        requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Air_F", "A3_Air_F_beta", "A3_Air_F_epc", "A3_Air_F_gamma"};
        version = 1;
        units[] = {};
        weapons[] = {};
    };
};

class CfgVehicles {
    class Air;    // External class reference
    class Helicopter_Base_H;    // External class reference
    class Plane_Base_F;    // External class reference

class Helicopter : Air {
        showHMD = 1;
        explosionShielding = 1;
        epeImpulseDamageCoef = 0;
        crewCrashProtection = 1;
    };

class Plane : Air {
        showHMD = 1;
        explosionShielding = 1;
        crewCrashProtection = 1;
    };

class Heli_Light_01_base_F : Helicopter_Base_H {
    };

class Plane_CAS_01_base_F : Plane_Base_F {
    };

class Plane_CAS_02_base_F : Plane_Base_F {
    };

class Plane_Fighter_03_base_F : Plane_Base_F {
    };
};

We're not developing any Armenian factions in the mod so it wouldn't be something we would be interested in adding

• Like 1

Today we are extremely excited to announce the release of 0.5.5. This major update will allow you to bring the fight to the enemy on both sides, with a ton of new equipment, weaponry, and vehicles. Beginning with the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, their personal equipment received a major overhaul. Soldiers can now equip some cool new "Ratnik" gear, as well as a number of load bearing vests with realistic loadouts for different roles. On top of this, the VKPO and 6Sh117 uniforms have been added in several variants, and yes the Russian Forces now have gloves on multiple versions of their uniform. The Russians also have a number of classic uniforms, in a wide range of camouflage patterns. Further, a few special items such as the KLMK oversuit were also added! For weaponry, players can expect to finally field the legendary RPK-74M Automatic Rifle, with a number of unique addons and features, including new high capacity magazines. Finally, these new mechanized infantry soldiers can go to battle in the new T-15 Infantry Fighting Vehicle (work in progress).

The US Armed Forces also receives some new kit. Adding to the extensive line of up-armor capable light vehicles, the M1165A1 Ground Mobility Vehicle (GMV) is released to transport SOF personnel into contested space. This armored, off-road capable 4x4 is also equipped with some exotic weaponry, including the M134D, and other dual weapon combos. Speaking of armor, the M1A2 SEPV2 was finally added! This represents the current mainstay of US Armor forces, until the SEPV3 is widely delivered to units. Finally, the M-ATV received a new up armor package consisting of the Q-Net armor system, suitable to defeat HEAT style weaponry. Finally, new sniper scopes were added!

We also added a few improvised explosives to GREF and SAF got several fixes! All of this comes with a bunch of changes, so please consult the change logs!

Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us! You guys are making a real difference! A big shoutout to:

• Quentin Guédon
  • Ryan Baker
  • Jonas Vogt
  • Aebian
  • Björn Dahlgren
  • DerKommissar
  • Selvo
  • Will
  • B0dey
  • Courtney Paul
  • Dániel Szabó
  • Ell Laney
  • Ferran Garrido
  • Fetus114
  • Fingolfin
  • Hans Keerberg
  • Jimmy Krackencorn
  • Jose García Pérez
  • Radu Costachescu
  • Redphoenix
  • S sald
  • ThePointForward
  • VastGameMaster
  • YonV
  • David Catley
  • Buttista
  • Niels Van Loo
  • Sebastian Neumayer
  • Anthony Papamichael
  • jdp.
  • Lithium Flower
  • Thoreau

And many others...

Thank you all, as usual, for your feedback! As always, you can find the newest changelogs here:

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/3

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/4

If you have found any bugs, please make sure to report them here:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

As always:

Enjoy!

RHS Team

175758965_4278692998810327_8687759146445176260635_4278693395476954_7466824368756

175614344_4278693695476924_1035372267716

175680257_4278696692143291_1723627039272

• Like 22
  • Thanks 17

11 minutes ago, Richards.D said:

RPK-74M

GLORIOUS...... I could've actually claimed a scenario I've been making the past week would be finished in about an hour or two. Guess that's not the case now with new gear to add to the mix 😄

• Like 1

We have multiple reports regarding issues with the new RPK-74M (wrong mesh model, wrong ammo type / incompatibility with existing mags etc).

All these issues are caused by 3rd party mods (or their compatibility files) and are outside our control to fix.

Please make sure you are not using any other mods besides RHS before reporting bugs on our feedback tracker. 

If you encounter and are able to pinpoint such issues to a specific mod, please report these towards the mod respective authors

• Like 2

For transparency, the issue seems to stem from the NIARMS compatibility mod (CfgPatches HLC_COMPAT_RHS_AK). Either wait for an update for that or remove the compat pbo in the mean time.

22 minutes ago, diwako said:

For transparency, the issue seems to stem from the NIARMS compatibility mod (CfgPatches HLC_COMPAT_RHS_AK). Either wait for an update for that or remove the compat pbo in the mean time.

actually, most issues reported are in relation to ACE compatibility files - https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/8221

as always, there could be some other mods causing class inheritance mishaps out there, including sounds mods and/or other files dependent on RHS mods

1 hour ago, diwako said:

Not really sure why users still need these mag compat addons anyway. Both RHS and Toadie's weapons (among others) have evolved to use shared CfgMagazineWells classes to provide out-of-the-box compatibility with loading each others magazines into appropriate weapons

• Like 7

One of the biggest and truly amazing Updates so far!

Thank you Guys, love you all!

• Like 1

Really enjoy the updates to the Abrams', especially the new advanced evasion system shown here:

100% not you got like dozen other mods running

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, jeza said:

Really enjoy the updates to the Abrams', especially the new advanced evasion system shown here:

100% not you got like dozen other mods running

Tank Air 😂

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images or videos

Radio chatter: Ambient radio chatter in certain vehicles (UH-60 Black Hawks, for example).

Active Tire: Not sure on this one.

FCS Target Lead: Fire Control System will lead targets (lase a target using the TAB key and it will automatically calculate the lead).

Throw Disposables: Remove disposable launchers (M72, AT4, etc.) from your person once used.

Disable safemode: Disables the safemode feature on weapons.

Disable anim: Disables animations on certain weapons (such as folding the stock on the AKs, IIRC).

Manual Bolting: Using bolt-action rifles, you have to click to bolt the weapon, rather than it happening automatically.

Prefered optic: RHS optics usually have two scope options, a 2D (Aiming down the scope takes the entire screen and is more akin to a 2D image) and 3D (Where the 3D model is used when aiming down sight, this means partially rendering the same scene twice and can have an impact on performance).

Voice Announcer: Unsure.

Dynamic Drawing: Unsure.

Afterburner: Enables afterburners on RHS jets.

Vehicle UI: Size of the vehicle UI.

Rest are keybinds for certain RHS features on weapons and vehicles.

• Like 2