Hi, in the Dev Branch of AFRF there are new M88 uniforms, will they eventually fully replace the current ones in the future?

25 minutes ago, lilithsspawn said:

Hi, in the Dev Branch of AFRF there are new M88 uniforms, will they eventually fully replace the current ones in the future?

unlikely. We Will keep both for variety.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is there  a script way to add vanilla pilot camera   to the aircraft that don`t have RHS pilot camera at this moment?  

No, pilot camera is a config-level feature.

However, all it requires is the name of a memory point in the model to use as the gimbal for the camera. So can in theory, be added to any aircraft that doesn't already have a camera

Something that I noticed a while back - there's dedicated RPK magazines in the ammo selection for some of the AK platforms in RHS. Was there an RPK planned to accompany them at one point in time, or was it simply a "well, might as well" situation?

Mostly a "may as well" situation. Same as the 10-round polymer 7.62x39 mags, it was easy to produce with Bek's 30-round AK-74 mags

• Like 1

Hey. Loving the abrams sepv2 on dev branch. Can you guys add it to the zeus editor as soon as you can. Don't know if you guys forgot or not. 

Forgive me as I don't know where to post feedback on dev branch. 

Hey guys, I'm trying to retexture the M16A4 but I can't get the rail cover texture to change.

hiddenSelections[] = {"camo1","camo2","camo3","camo4"};
hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {
	"\m16a4retex\m16a4_wdl.paa",
	"\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_weapons\m4\data\magazine_co.paa",
	"\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_weapons\m4\data\m4acc_co.paa",
	"\m16a4retex\railCover_wdl.paa"
};

The retexture works for camo1, but not camo4. Am I missing something, or is the hiddenSelection for camo4 not working?

Edit: Nvm, disregard this, turns out I was editing the wrong file 🤦‍♂️

Question: Can the RHS grip system be applied to vanilla models? Im trying to figure out if you can use the system to add a vertical grip to the Spar 16

2 hours ago, Blitzen88 said:

Question: Can the RHS grip system be applied to vanilla models? Im trying to figure out if you can use the system to add a vertical grip to the Spar 16

Technically yes, but you would have to make a grip slot that uses the existing bipod proxy in the model, which may be in an undesirable position for adding grips.

You will be unable to add an additional proxy in the weapon models to define a custom position to attach grip slot items along the rail, which is what we have for our various weapon models (e.g. rhs\addons\rhs_weapons\rhs_grip_proxy.p3d)

TERRACORE 0.2.0 Released!

Today we are happy to announce a second release of RHS: TERRACORE. Amongst the additions you will find some of the PKL buildings and vegetation and a soviet school building with all peaceable furniture!

There are numerous other fixed so be sure to check the changelogs on steam!

20210117022810_1.jpg

20210111021144_1.jpg

20210117022640_1.jpg

Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us! You guys are making a real difference! A big shoutout to:

Bjorn Dahlgren

Ryan Baker

Jimmy Krackencorn

Ell Laney

Selvo

Fetus114

_Shadow

Niels Van Loo

Will

YonV

Fingolfin

ItsMe

DerKommissar

Lithium Flower

Hans Keerberg

Nick Ristrom

little_hori

Michael Kuehne

Buttista

Ferran Garrido

Сергей Васильев

ThePointForward

Radu Costachescu

Jonas Vogt

Anthony Papamichael

jed pat

B0dey

Cedric Pump

Aebian

Jose García Pérez

Redphoenix

And many others...

Thank you all, as usual, for your feedback! As always, you can find the newest changelogs here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/workshop/

If you have found any bugs, please make sure to report them here:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

As always:

Enjoy!

RHS Team

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

Hello RHS team, Is there a way to disable the pnvs in the AH64-D, and revert it to just a normal NVG look instead of the implemented augmented reality that it has currently got. ? or will this be a feature that can be switched between the two.? 

1 hour ago, Mcnab.D said:

Hello RHS team, Is there a way to disable the pnvs in the AH64-D, and revert it to just a normal NVG look instead of the implemented augmented reality that it has currently got. ? or will this be a feature that can be switched between the two.? 

There is no way to switch it and its not planned to be changed.

6 hours ago, reyhard said:

There is no way to switch it and its not planned to be changed.

Ok thank you for the reply, its much appreciated.

Hi everybody!

Our group wondered whether people here have made experiences which Mods  do not  work well in conjunction with RHS?
Anyone garnered a list of mods that interfere with/ break/ or ''are broken by'' RHS?

Best regards!

As a general rule of thumb most if not all faction mods that aren't dependent on RHS / act as expansions to RHS content don't work well in conjunction.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hello RHS,

is your Website with the class names down? I can't open it. I'm trying it since some Weeks or so.

1 hour ago, Andy Pipkin said:

Hello RHS,

is your Website with the class names down? I can't open it. I'm trying it since some Weeks or so.

it has been down for a couple a years at least. it is not gonna be up anytime soon, considering a lot of the website backend would need to be changed/replaced for that to happen

23 hours ago, PuFu said:

it has been down for a couple a years at least. it is not gonna be up anytime soon, considering a lot of the website backend would need to be changed/replaced for that to happen

Thats sad. But anyway thanks for Reply PuFu.

On 2/8/2021 at 7:30 PM, alessiomoreno said:

Hi everybody!

Our group wondered whether people here have made experiences which Mods  do not  work well in conjunction with RHS?
Anyone garnered a list of mods that interfere with/ break/ or ''are broken by'' RHS?

Best regards!

That is in fact a thing, which I had been wondering about as well. Would be nice if there was a thread or subforum for mod compatibility related topics, where such a list could be gathered. After all it is mods like RHS, ACE and so on, which add so much to the realism. While I can understand quite well that most devs have other things to do than checking conflicts with all the other mods, they could this way just let the problem solve itself to some degree.

Is there anyway to force AI paratroopers to drop straight down? Whenever I use the infantry paradrop waypoint, the paratroopers split off, with some gliding left, and others gliding right, with no in between.

I believe that's the AI trying to get into formation with their SL, since those parachutes don't offer much steerability they just slight veer off in different directions, try it with the AI separated into individual groups

Is there any usability I'm missing to the floating pontoons? Can you attach them or anything, as they seem to glitch a lot when I try to put them together with the tug.

Hey RHS-Team, 

I've spend some time getting some skins for the UH-60s done and just recently thought about publishing them via Steam Workshop, cause why should I be the only one to enjoy them 😉

Although it should (TM) be in accordance to your license model, I'd like to get your permission, nonetheless. 

It's basically just an addition and doesn't modify any existing classes. If you want to take a look: https://imgur.com/a/N5UZGSF

Would that be good to go on steam workshop? 

Cheers

Chaser

38 minutes ago, john chaser said:

Hey RHS-Team, 

I've spend some time getting some skins for the UH-60s done and just recently thought about publishing them via Steam Workshop, cause why should I be the only one to enjoy them 😉

Although it should (TM) be in accordance to your license model, I'd like to get your permission, nonetheless. 

It's basically just an addition and doesn't modify any existing classes. If you want to take a look: https://imgur.com/a/N5UZGSF

Would that be good to go on steam workshop? 

Cheers

Chaser

yeah no problem. Looking good!

• Like 2