11 hours ago, ShaKodemon said:

without mods same results, but+ i can't  destroy abrams in front with all 12 Vikhrs :DD

Because RHS vehicle armor models are not based on hitpoints, but on realistic armor and penetration values. US Abrams from the front have extremely good armor. You need to hit in to a weak zone like gun mantlet or upper glacis, or turret roof.

Also vehicle might be disabled, with it's crew dead, but it won't explode. Just like in real world, tanks mostly do not explode if their armor is pierced. Mostly they are damaged, crew injured or dead.

Tanks only explode/burn if their ammunition storage is hit and deflagrates. In real world however, Abrams is again extremely difficult to destroy this way, because it have fully isolated ammunition storage behind armored blast doors, and ammunition magazines have blow off panels. So this further improves already fantastic survivability of this tank and it's crew.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ShaKodemon said:

Hi, I flew a Ka-52 and I think it doesn't work correctly, in the gunner's seat in the "Skval" (gun camera) doesn't show a distance  more than 4.9 km, and Vikhr missiles don't fly more than 6.5 km (they have a firing range of 10 km, in real life 8 -9 km) and missiles have poor firepower - in the lateral side of Abrams very often strikes 3-4 missiles, before it being destroyed,
+ when the target is in range of the weapon,  the c symbol "С"  must appears on the screen ( many rockets I fired and they fell into the ground before reaching,because I don't know the launch range)

id you feel that’s a bug of sorts, and you haven’t used any other mods, please fill a bug ticket on feedback.rhsmods.org

• Like 1

Thank you adding a flag section to the ACUs. I really missed those, even if it is only a small detail.

Since you are still making small additions to the ACUs, I wanted to ask a question. It is not really a bug report, so I’ll post it here: When equipped with gloves as a facewear item (for example Delta Hawks GI leather gloves) the gloves show in the third person view but not in the first person view. The gloves in the NVG slot work in both view modes. This only occurs with the ACUs, the SAF M10s and AFRF uniforms work fine. Is this something that can be fixed? (Especially since the ACU have no gloves at the moment.)

• Like 1

I suppose this is the place to ask, since I'm using RHS. Would the proper gear for 2020 era Russian MSV and VDV use the 6b47 helmet and 6b45 vest? Or is Ratnik stuff still pretty much not distributed to the regular infantry?

7 hours ago, Broseph_Stalin90 said:

I suppose this is the place to ask, since I'm using RHS. Would the proper gear for 2020 era Russian MSV and VDV use the 6b47 helmet and 6b45 vest? Or is Ratnik stuff still pretty much not distributed to the regular infantry?

They want to keep it 2015 style, with some pieces of latest gear here and there, as far as i understood what they want to do.

• Like 1

i have a question, in us army everyone wear gloves on deployment why do the new uniforms in RHSUSAF dont have them?

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Synchronized said:

They want to keep it 2015 style, with some pieces of latest gear here and there, as far as i understood what they want to do.

I've heard similar, not sure if it's true. Regardless, I just couldn't find anything specific regarding modern (2019/2020) Russian issued gear. Seeing as RHS has some goodies like the 6b47, I figured I'd see if I could make some missions using that stuff, if it's in general use.

6 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

@fingolfin i think thats a arma issue i get it with other mods aswell

I assume it has something to do with the View-Pilot LOD of the uniform model, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed though, since some modders did it.

5 hours ago, fingolfin said:

I assume it has something to do with the View-Pilot LOD of the uniform model, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed though, since some modders did it.

Yeah, it can be fixed. All it needs is the glasses proxy to be present in the View-Pilot lod. It's a very simple fix.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, fingolfin said:

Thank you adding a flag section to the ACUs. I really missed those, even if it is only a small detail.

Since you are still making small additions to the ACUs, I wanted to ask a question. It is not really a bug report, so I’ll post it here: When equipped with gloves as a facewear item (for example Delta Hawks GI leather gloves) the gloves show in the third person view but not in the first person view. The gloves in the NVG slot work in both view modes. This only occurs with the ACUs, the SAF M10s and AFRF uniforms work fine. Is this something that can be fixed? (Especially since the ACU have no gloves at the moment.)

8 hours ago, simkas said:

Yeah, it can be fixed. All it needs is the glasses proxy to be present in the View-Pilot lod. It's a very simple fix.

ince there are no gloves as facewear items in RHS, nor in vanilla, it most likely is a lack of proxy in viewpilot lod. That being said, most headgear/facewear items shouldn't have any sort of mesh present in viewpilot lod, although i've seen some that do, so having such a proxy is usually not mandatory to begin with. Please post a ticket on feedback tracker anyways, should be pretty easy to fix.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:30 PM, Broseph_Stalin90 said:

By the end of 2020, Russian ground forces should be 100% Ratnik. VDV, not so much.

19 hours ago, Synchronized said:

18 hours ago, Broseph_Stalin90 said:

I've heard similar, not sure if it's true. Regardless, I just couldn't find anything specific regarding modern (2019/2020) Russian issued gear. Seeing as RHS has some goodies like the 6b47, I figured I'd see if I could make some missions using that stuff, if it's in general use.

false. there is no year being aimed for (2015 or any else). sure, some premade factions are 2008-2013 or alike, but that's about it.

we add stuff based on personal preference, and we also sort of wait for stuff to be implemented/fielded at larger scale before we even consider it a possibility / priority.

That being said, it does take quite a bit of time to create/weight/adjust/inject uniforms/armor etc, and the person(s) that were more into organics stuff moved on from A3 modding. Also, there is 100% impossible to keep all mods and factions up to date with the latest tech /accessories etc that's being fielded across.

There is no current active development regarding any of the gear in the Ratnik program

19 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

i have a question, in us army everyone wear gloves on deployment why do the new uniforms in RHSUSAF dont have them?

we were waiting for someone to volunteer to do that. feel free to create the pretty wide variation of gloves used in deployment yourself, and make a mod out of it using the same system Delta Hawk used (various clipping might occur since that's a mesh on top of a mesh).

• Like 7

On 8/22/2020 at 7:47 AM, Broseph_Stalin90 said:

check out DEV Cup Units for accurate Ratnik

1st cavalry just received the all new M1A2 SEPV3 back in July!

Now you guys can consider it 😉

On 8/27/2020 at 5:51 AM, Bukain said:

1st cavalry just received the all new M1A2 SEPV3 back in July!

Now you guys can consider it 😉

You haven't ready their FAQ thoroughly enought I think!

• Confused 1

On 8/29/2020 at 7:41 AM, Foxone said:

You haven't ready their FAQ thoroughly enought I think!

Nah i read it thousands time of cuz

I never meant to make request or force anything on the team. Mine was never meant to be "hey here is new idea, please put it!" Or " please.... can you make this and that..?" It was just a sort of heads-up/having fun sharing information i just got which i do most of the time on threads, and , nothing else. How come you read my attitude like that?  I've been on here enough to know that we mare users(especially who know nothing modding/scripting, like me) shouldn't bombarded with requests on the team. 

More over that RHSUSAF already has the most fantastic contents and variety among all the Arma modding community afterall. It's users need nothing else except for what the team have to make in the future and wait, which btw is thanks to the team, is what everyone can do easily. So there is no feeling on my side about forcing team rhs to do anything except what they wanted to. I always have complete thanks for the mod makers.

Cmom you know i didn't intended to be like that Fox 🦊

How would i man? :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

17 hours ago, broduz said:

Really like the new Mk14’s! Thanks!!

Have I missed something? I can only see the M14 EBR which isn't exactly new in the DEV-versions. Or do you mean the M14 variants?

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Redphoenix said:

Old russian suspention, four wheels... Guess it's some bpm-97. Red side will be pleased.

5 hours ago, Rayko said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Old russian suspention, four wheels... Guess it's some bpm-97. Red side will be pleased.

giphy.gif 

• Haha 1

It's written in that twitter post that it is for LAV and that wasn't a joke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, reyhard said:

It's written in that twitter post that it is for LAV and that wasn't a joke.

Perhaps he thought you were having a LAV (sic - laugh) 😄