18 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

hey guys i was wondering, are you planing on making new uniforms with gloves plus new uniforms for SF, equipment and vests, also maby new ground vehicles, Helicopter and planes for RHSUSAF? like for example like the stryker with a cannon, 160th SOAR MH-60L/MBlackhawk and MH-47G Chinock,  UH-72 LAKOTA, C-12 HURON, AC-130J Ghostrider, F-35A Lightning II, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, B-2 Spirit, B-1B Lancer, Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, F/A-18C/D Hornet, AV-8B Harrier II, Bell AH-1Z Viper, Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey,  Assault Breacher Vehicle (ABV), MTVR, MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (MATV), Light Armored Vehicles (LAV), Amphibious Assault Vehicle (AAV-7) Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAP), M777 Lightweight Towed Howitzer, BAe RG-31 Nyala, HMMWV Avenger, M104 Wolverine, Land Rover Ranger Special Operations Vehicle (SOV) and Navistar International MaxxPro

Gotta love when you go to Wikipedia for new ideas to beg for, but you're so lazy you don't even remove things we've already made like the MATV. Good times.  We do not accept requests. The next new thing will be announced whenever it's ready, whatever it is. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Are the Leupold Mk4 scopes only missing on my system in the current USAF DEV version? Hopefully they will come back ;-)

oh i wasnt requesting sorry about that,  i was just wondering if you were planing on making those vehicles but nevermind, sorry about the list and everything

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

oh i wasnt requesting sorry about that,  i was just wondering if you were planing on making those vehicles but nevermind, sorry about the list and everything

You're saying like you were being serious with that post

I thought you were being sarcastic or post it as a funny joke(inclusion of already existing contents like AH-1 Viper, M Blackhawk, and some making it more look like a joke).

But now it seem like you were really wanting to know 😄 

If so, why not try with abit shorter list next time? I'd suggest "one at a time way of asking" if you want to be seen as legit. Then there will be confirmation from devs for some of your stuffs maybe

I really thought you were joking 😆

guys please stop this discussion. The FAQ is sufficient to answer any related questions.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

i just sit here and will be wait for KrAZ 255 transport for my ukrainian scenarios😎

not really sure why, since none of our factions depict ukrainian armed forces. pretty sure you've been told this before....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hey RHS

Is there a way to make the PMP-60 Pontoon (floating) into the static version? I just found them when playing around and thought it would make a cool mission

Hi, is there any way to display the chopper speed and height found in HMDs(for AH-64&AH-1Z), in kph and meter?

12 hours ago, Mr-Lionator said:

Hey RHS

Is there a way to make the PMP-60 Pontoon (floating) into the static version? I just found them when playing around and thought it would make a cool mission

What do you mean? There is already static version in game

7 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi, is there any way to display the chopper speed and height found in HMDs(for AH-64&AH-1Z), in kph and meter?

No, unless you would create some addon replacing existing hmd

18 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

10 hours ago, reyhard said:

No, unless you would create some addon replacing existing hmd

I believe Kimi's awesome HMD mod will do both metric and wrong measurments.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877530153

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

wrong measurments

??? 😄 Did you meant correct measurements?

Nevertheless, my point was that currently there is no way to change it in RHS. I now that you could add another set of MFD toggled with MFD user value but RHS is not planning to use it since we are using already most of the 50 user values that are available to MFD (MFD + map system is eating most of the space)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, reyhard said:

What do you mean? There is already static version in game

Yeah but how to I change the floating version into the static version? I’m not sure if I missed something or need ACE

G'day RHS Devs,

I am trying to create my own faction config and I am having some trouble getting your forward grips to appear on your weapons. When I load the weapons into the arsenal, the character appears to be holding the weapon by the grip, but the grip is not visible.

I have included the sections of the config concerned in the spoiler below.

Could you please advise me where I am going wrong, thank you?

Spoiler

class TFSD_rhs_weap_mk17_STD_grip : rhs_weap_mk17_STD_grip
    {
        scope=2;
        displayname="[TFSD] FN Mk17 Mod 1 Rifle";
        class LinkedItems
        {
            class LinkedItemsOptic
            {
                slot="CowsSlot";
                item="rhsusf_acc_eotech_552";
            };
            class LinkedItemsMuzzle
            {
                slot="MuzzleSlot";
                item="RH_fa762";
            };
            class LinkedItemsAcc
            {
                slot="PointerSlot";
                item="rhsusf_acc_anpeq16a_light";
            };
            class LinkedItemsUnder
            {
                slot="UnderBarrelSlot";
                item="rhsusf_acc_grip";
            };
        };
    };

class TFSD_rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_grip3 : rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_grip3
    {
        scope=2;
        displayname="[TFSD] Heckler & Koch MP5K Mod 1 PDW";
        class LinkedItems
        {
            class LinkedItemsOptic
            {
                slot="CowsSlot";
                item="SMA_MICRO_T2_LM";
            };
            class LinkedItemsMuzzle
            {
                slot="MuzzleSlot";
                item="rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7";
            };
            class LinkedItemsAcc
            {
                slot="PointerSlot";
                item="rhsusf_acc_M952V";
            };
            class LinkedItemsUnder
            {
                slot="UnderBarrelSlot";
                item="rhsusf_acc_rvg_blk";
            };
        };
    };

18 hours ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day RHS Devs,

I am trying to create my own faction config and I am having some trouble getting your forward grips to appear on your weapons. When I load the weapons into the arsenal, the character appears to be holding the weapon by the grip, but the grip is not visible.

I have included the sections of the config concerned in the spoiler below.

Could you please advise me where I am going wrong, thank you?

Use slot = "GripodSlot"; instead of slot="UnderBarrelSlot";

The grip system has its own proxy/slot for positioning the attachments separate to the bipod slot even though, due to weapon simulation and inventory limitations it's functionally the same as the bipod slot and uses LinkedItemsUnder

e.g. from our config:

Spoiler

class rhs_weap_mk17_CQC_SU230A_marsoc : rhs_weap_mk17_CQC
{
	class LinkedItems
	{
		class LinkedItemsOptic
		{
			slot = "CowsSlot";
			item = "rhsusf_acc_su230a_c";
		};
		class LinkedItemsAcc
		{
			slot = "PointerSlot";
			item = "rhsusf_acc_anpeq15side";
		};
		class LinkedItemsUnder
		{
			slot = "GripodSlot";
			item = "rhsusf_acc_tdstubby_tan";
		};
	};
};

6 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

Use slot = "GripodSlot"; instead of slot="UnderBarrelSlot";

The grip system has its own proxy/slot for positioning the attachments separate to the bipod slot even though, due to weapon simulation and inventory limitations it's functionally the same as the bipod slot and uses LinkedItemsUnder

e.g. from our config:

Reveal hidden contents

class rhs_weap_mk17_CQC_SU230A_marsoc : rhs_weap_mk17_CQC
{
	class LinkedItems
	{
		class LinkedItemsOptic
		{
			slot = "CowsSlot";
			item = "rhsusf_acc_su230a_c";
		};
		class LinkedItemsAcc
		{
			slot = "PointerSlot";
			item = "rhsusf_acc_anpeq15side";
		};
		class LinkedItemsUnder
		{
			slot = "GripodSlot";
			item = "rhsusf_acc_tdstubby_tan";
		};
	};
};

G'day @da12thMonkey,

Thank you for the reply and advice. I will put your solution into my config when I get the chance. Thanks again for your help, it is much appreciated.

seeing the quality of your recent GREF WW2 stuff, one; will there be more mid-20th weapons? and will the M1 Garand get Rifle Grenades and it's M1C/D Sniper Optic?

IIRC, that was a gift from a WWII mod that closed down. So it's unlikely that there'll be more development in that direction, unless someone else has a bucketful of relevant models to donate.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:36 AM, Digger James said:

seeing the quality of your recent GREF WW2 stuff, one; will there be more mid-20th weapons? and will the M1 Garand get Rifle Grenades and it's M1C/D Sniper Optic?

maybe...one never knows 

12 hours ago, dragon01 said:

IIRC, that was a gift from a WWII mod that closed down. So it's unlikely that there'll be more development in that direction, unless someone else has a bucketful of relevant models to donate.

was a merge rather than a gift, some of the RHS developers + others had a ww2 mod in development, when that development shut down, some of the assets that were already done found a new home @GREF. GREF is also sort of the place for toys we feel like doing but have nothing to do with US, RU or SERB, or are simply too old for the timeframe depicted

• Like 6

Hi, I flew a Ka-52 and I think it doesn't work correctly, in the gunner's seat in the "Skval" (gun camera) doesn't show a distance  more than 4.9 km, and Vikhr missiles don't fly more than 6.5 km (they have a firing range of 10 km, in real life 8 -9 km) and missiles have poor firepower - in the lateral side of Abrams very often strikes 3-4 missiles, before it being destroyed,
+ when the target is in range of the weapon,  the c symbol "С"  must appears on the screen ( many rockets I fired and they fell into the ground before reaching,because I don't know the launch range)

3 hours ago, ShaKodemon said:

Hi, I flew a Ka-52 and I think it doesn't work correctly, in the gunner's seat in the "Skval" (gun camera) doesn't show a distance  more than 4.9 km, and Vikhr missiles don't fly more than 6.5 km (they have a firing range of 10 km, in real life 8 -9 km) and missiles have poor firepower - in the lateral side of Abrams very often strikes 3-4 missiles, before it being destroyed,
+ when the target is in range of the weapon,  the c symbol "С"  must appears on the screen ( many rockets I fired and they fell into the ground before reaching,because I don't know the launch range)

*beats PuFu to the punch*

Are you using any other mods along RHS? If so try disabling them and try again to see if you get the same results. Chances are its a mod conflict causing such behaviour.

2 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

*beats PuFu to the punch*

Are you using any other mods along RHS? If so try disabling them and try again to see if you get the same results. Chances are its a mod conflict causing such behaviour.

without mods same results, but+ i can't  destroy abrams in front with all 12 Vikhrs :DD