Anyone else getting a bug where the animation "rhs_reloadrpg" randomly plays while holding any rocket launcher?

Is it happening with only rhs loaded?

No, I have a ton of mods loaded aside from RHS, but since the animation that plays is that one I thought I'd ask here.

In general, it's highly recommended to report issues or bugs without any 3rd party mods except RHS.

• Like 1

...on our feedback tracker

• Like 1

Will the new Humvees get all the weapons system such as the m240, tow and or the avenger system? As always keep up the good work cant wait to see them in game!

On 6/22/2020 at 1:03 AM, Wiki said:

Hello

Would have been interesting, however I've quit editing.

Nonetheless, if you guys are interested, I can give you the previous missions I've made with RHS assets.

Interested or not?

On 7/5/2020 at 11:59 PM, payne2010 said:

Will the new Humvees get all the weapons system such as the m240, tow and or the avenger system? As always keep up the good work cant wait to see them in game!

Hey, we'll release more once we have all the variants we've made in game but in short:

No TOW, no Avenger, no ambulance, no GMV for now. Most of the other normal variants will be represented. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Wiki said:

Interested or not?

sure, thank you, although we were actually looking for people able and willing to work with us rather than provide content already done

Sorry I did not know I had an account on that email lol! But yeah, stay tuned, although those variants are not in the works for now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

sure, thank you, although we were actually looking for people able and willing to work with us rather than provide content already done

Yeah, I understand but I've quite editing.

I can give you all my work - including vanilla missions - and you can rework it with RHS assets

• Haha 1

I know this has probably been asked multiple times. 
I couldn't find a clear answer unless reading through alle 600+ Pages. 

So I remember at least a few years back RHS was considered incompatible with Vanilla and other mods due to a different calculation of damage. It might have been a myth or it might not be true anymore. This is my question...is RHS safe to use with vanilla and/or other mods (like CUP) or will there be a clear difference in the calculation of damage? (If it helps and makes a difference...we are using ACE)

The reason I ask is that I remember to read a Reddit post a few weeks back that confirmed that such a different calculation was a thing but that it is gone since a not to long ago update. I just tend to not trust everything I find on Reddit 😉 Would be awesome if someone could enlighten me.

1 hour ago, Moon_chilD said:

So I remember at least a few years back RHS was considered incompatible with Vanilla and other mods due to a different calculation of damage. It might have been a myth or it might not be true anymore. This is my question...is RHS safe to use with vanilla and/or other mods (like CUP) or will there be a clear difference in the calculation of damage? (If it helps and makes a difference...we are using ACE)

The reason I ask is that I remember to read a Reddit post a few weeks back that confirmed that such a different calculation was a thing but that it is gone since a not to long ago update. I just tend to not trust everything I find on Reddit 😉 Would be awesome if someone could enlighten me.

You can use them together, but it's generally not recommended. In the old days, RHS was incompatible due to a script that spawned a submunition penetrator whenever a HEAT round would hit a vehicle, which only ran on RHS vehicles. This was fixed when Bohemia made changes to the way eventhandlers worked that allowed the script to run on all vehicles, and then eventually phased out entirely when Bohemia added a similar submunition penetrator system to the base game with the Tanks DLC update.

The issue nowadays is that the hit values of RHS anti-tank ammo are generally lower and therefore insufficient against vehicles with extremely large health pools (like vanilla tanks and modded ones that are configured with similarly high health/armor values), coupled with many mods simply reusing vanilla ammo which has grossly overestimated armor penetration capabilities that defeat present day armor without difficulty... This leads to RHS tanks getting absolutely curbstomped by most mods, while also requiring that you fire 1 to 2 more shots than you would expect to kill a non-RHS tank. Aside from main battle tanks, RHS should work more or less fine in conjunction with everything else though. Just keep in mind that if you have any heavy armor in the mission, the RHS stuff is going to struggle mightily to deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. We will see how important the Tank aspect is for us in a mission. 👍

Hello again everyone, as some of you have un-doubtedly seen on the Dev build, we are super excited to officially reveal the up Armored M1151, M1152, and M1165 for the first time!

The often mis-characterized and mis-understood ECV or Enhanced Capacity Vehicles build on the lineage of a classic American military icon. We've been working for a few months now on re-creating this highly requested vehicle with a lot of cool details. Some of the stuff you can see in these photos (and things we haven't shared) includes:

• 3 Types of Manned Turrets - the GPK (bottom pic), a first for RHS and introduced on the M1151, The O-GPK (top pic), used on a lot of our vehicles already, and the MCTAGS, for our USMC versions (not shown)
  • The M151 Common Remote Operated Weapon Station (CROWS) with M2 and Mk 19 GMG
  • A few cool realistic accessories: The Rhino Counter IED device (the black "flag" on front), the AN/VLQ-12 CREW Duke (the thick antenna on the rear and flat one on the front)- an electronic counter-measures system designed to counter remote controlled IEDs (C-RCIED), as well as a protective front bumper, combat identification panels (CIP)- the brown thing on the front and some sides, as well as the Deep Water Fording Kit (DWF Kit), primarily for the USMC versions.

ry7CJGn.jpg

knnhlGS.jpg

In time as we continue to do fixes and inject more variants, we'll release a lot more in depth info prior to the release. However, I still want to recognize the super hard work of @reyhard (as always), @gurdy , @ballistic09 and da12thmonkey. Thanks everyone, and I look forward to sending some more pics down range once we get more variants cooking. 

• Like 34
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

Fingers crossed for the opposite unarmored SOV models 

Morning, I can say that is definitely not in the plans. If a GMV ever comes, it will be the fully armored FRAG-6 version similar to these M1151s. 

36 minutes ago, starlord1214 said:

hi i have a question have you any chance thought of or planing on making a us army vest with pouches? for example like these

https://ciehub.info/equipment/protective/IBA/IOTV.jpeg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CO8-0IzUwAA2a4U.jpg

I do not want this to seem rude, but have you played with the mod? That specific item, with the exact same name, in those very camo patterns, with no pouches and with pouches exactly has been in game for years - the IOTV. 

• Like 1

well yes but there should be some IOTV Vest that Do have pouches like in real life i was wondering if your thinking about making those vest with poutches for RHS or not

• Confused 1

From the images you picked, do you mean pauldrons (deltoid protectors) not "pouches"?

In which case, they're probably not going to be added to the current IOTV. From what we understand, the deltoid protectors were hugely disliked by troops and rarely worn in the field in spite of being issued with the vest. It gives us little incentive to add them to our units.

If there's a complete remodel/overhaul of the IOTVs in future and the modeller wants to do those accessories, they'll be included. But for the current IOTV model: No, there's no real intention to add them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For the M1151 with the MCTAGS turret for the USMC, will there be a possibility to configure the M240 alongside the Mk. 19, using the same system as the Russian Tigr with it's PKM and AGS-30 turret?

• Like 1