5 minutes ago, furia said:

We are experiencing some problems with the T-14. it does not happen always but it can happne in any scenario, from a Liberation mision to the Eden editor. When we try to kill the T-14 it becomes bugged and "swallows" without explosion anything you can throw at it.

Then it produces a error message:  Hardkill triggered (UNLIMITED TEST MODE)

If you want to test this, simply place yourself with a Javelin and one enemy T-14 and fire at it.

We have tried to destroy them with other tanks, with laser guided artillery but if you get this error message the tan becomes indestructible.

However this does not always happen and sometimes we do not get this error message and we manage to destry the tank although lest say this happnes only 30% of the times wer tried. Rest it is alwys the error message and indestructible T-14

It's not any error - T14 is WIP asset and has all kind of test things enabled on it.

Since I last used this mod there seems to be a problem with the M113's, no idea what's causing this but I can look into it further (if it happens on all variants/textures etc.) Unless you're already aware of the issue (or if it's just happening for me)

20200512150326-1.jpg

1 hour ago, furia said:

bug report

besides t-14 still being heavy wip, please direct all such reports towards - feedback.rhsmods.org

nice update RHS 🙂

Do you have any plans to update USMC infrantry ...Helmet accessories...?

Could you please go back 1 Page and read what Richards.D wrote? Request are annoying and not only for DEVS.

• Like 3

On 5/20/2020 at 3:52 PM, mcnools said:

Since I last used this mod there seems to be a problem with the M113's, no idea what's causing this but I can look into it further (if it happens on all variants/textures etc.) Unless you're already aware of the issue (or if it's just happening for me)

Can someone else confirm? Almost looks like a graphics card glitch.

I tested with all models and textures and saw no problem, rhsusaf was the only active mod and it is downloaded in armaholic

On 5/20/2020 at 3:52 PM, mcnools said:

i had the same issue 4 years ago with some RHS rifles, i restarted the computer and the issue solved

it can be the GPU driver who causes these 

8 hours ago, Synchronized said:

It may sound silly but try to reconnect, or make sure your GPU is connected well enough

Oh I made sure of that a while ago! this issue only happens with the M113's and no other vehicles/weapons etc. from what I can tell. I'm updating my drivers though. If this doesn't happen for anyone else I suppose it's something with my computer! I'll update here if the driver updating solved it or not. I'm gonna take a look and see if it happens to all versions/textures of the M113 too, or any other RHS vehicles.

Edit: Checked again and the error only appears on the Horizon Islands Defence Force-texture, on the "unarmed" version it just appears on some parts of the vehicle. All other M113-textures work fine (even editing the properties of the horizon islands m113 and changing the texture there works). Started with only the RHS-mods active. The error only appears up close too. I'll upload a couple more pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/sYdRCUo

Gotta say it's pretty funky though! haha. The way it acts when I move the camera around leads me to believe the problem is with normals/gloss maps or something like that. Never seen it before like I said, and doesnt seem to happen with any other RHS-vehicles. (I updated my drivers too).

If anyone else wants to troubleshoot, make sure your'e looking at the Horizon Islands Defence Force-M113's.

@mcnools are you running the Global Mobilization Compatability Data for Non-Owners along with RHS?  I own the DLC but was running that mod without the DLC to test the assets for non-owners in my community.  That was the only change I made and then both the GM and RHS assets started bugging out for me a few minutes into the test mission.

https://imgur.com/yu6RGsn

https://imgur.com/3mk6zki

https://imgur.com/V4thBYD

The glowing dudes in the bottom picture are in RHS M88 uniforms.  I'm wondering if RHS and the GM Compatibility Data are conflicting?

1 minute ago, JerkinMerkin said:

@mcnools are you running the Global Mobilization Compatability Data for Non-Owners along with RHS?

Nope! Just running the RHS-mods.

Hmm I well I tested it my end with just RHS and cannot re-create your issue.  What map is the picture from I will test on there.

44 minutes ago, JerkinMerkin said:

Hmm I well I tested it my end with just RHS and cannot re-create your issue.  What map is the picture from I will test on there.

First picture was from Anizay, second from Tanoa. Using Horizon Islands Defence Force-M113's in RHSGREF.

If it can't be reproduced I suppose it could be some corrupt files/weird settings on my end or something. Just thought I'd report it in!

boys, please use feedback.rhsmods.org for bugs and other issues/

• Like 2

On 5/21/2020 at 11:56 PM, PuFu said:

boys, please use feedback.rhsmods.org for bugs and other issues/

Affirmative! I made a ticket about it. I've asked a couple of other members of my group to test and see if they have the same issue too. If it's just me it's no big deal. 🙂

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=5715

(Another member of my group could not reproduce this error, so it might just be something on my end, wrote a not about in the feedback-page too)

edit: huh, with this new knowledge I tried to do a repair on both RHSGREF and RHSUSAF and that seems to have solved it. I removed and re-downloaded RHSGREF earlier and that didn't help so I suppose the problem might have been some corrupt files in RHSUSAF or something. Will update the feedback-page.

Some more progress on Stryker family

• Like 19

6 hours ago, pvtTunt said:

Did aiming down sights with RHS AKs look like this in the past or is this guy using very high FOV?

https://ibb.co/qYMLBJK

It doesn't look like RHS AK

4 hours ago, reyhard said:

It doesn't look like RHS AK

It is RHS AK, looks weird in that video due to lighting.

Watched a RHS review too and aiming down sights looked like that again. 

Is this related to these people's FOVs or did the AKs look like that when aiming? Because it looks so good.

27 minutes ago, pvtTunt said:

It is RHS AK, looks weird in that video due to lighting.

Watched a RHS review too and aiming down sights looked like that again. 

Is this related to these people's FOVs or did the AKs look like that when aiming? Because it looks so good.

Eye memory point was different long time ago but a lot of people were complaining that it's too far way. Back then, it didn't have even animated ironsights. Anyway chances to change it are 0%. You cannot mod it neither since it would require changing model itself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I had a question regarding the most recent update specifically the inclusion of vehicle magazine wells. how has that been implemented/how do you use that feature?

Hi guys,

Is that a normal thing that when i get in the T-72B as the gunner there is no round loaded in the main gun ?

Than how to load it ? I readed all the docus and Wiki pages of RHS but i cant find out how to load THE FIRST ROUND in the 2A46. Yes i know, R, Z, Y, X buttons but i cant make it work. 

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, Nucleus81 said:

Hi guys,

Is that a normal thing that when i get in the T-72B as the gunner there is no round loaded in the main gun ?

Than how to load it ? I readed all the docus and Wiki pages of RHS but i cant find out how to load THE FIRST ROUND in the 2A46. Yes i know, R, Z, Y, X buttons but i cant make it work. 

Thank you.

Yes. The autoloader in the T-72B actually operates in semi-autoload mode only, meaning that it waits for gunner input before it loads the next round. This is important because, as in real life, once you load a round into the gun, it cannot be unloaded. This way it gives the gunner the opportunity to select the next round before it goes into the chamber, thereby potentially saving a round that would otherwise have to be expended if the gunner had to switch ammo types in order to engage a different type of target.

In order to load the first round in game, select the round you want to load with the scroll wheel action menu, and then press whatever keybinding you have reload set to (probably R) to trigger the autoloader. For all subsequent rounds, you'll still have to press the reload key each time you fire and want to load the next round. Once you run out of a type of round, you'll have to use the scroll wheel to select the next type of round you want again, and hit the reload key, just as with the loading the initial round. Hope that helps!

• Like 1