6 hours ago, MK84 said:

How do you use the surface mine plow (SMP) on the M1132?

Currently the plow, along with the route marking dispensers, are non-functional and cosmetic only. Hopefully in the future they can be made working, but for now you can only raise and lower the mine plow as the driver and fold/unfold the route marker dispensers as the vehicle commander. Additionally, each side of the mine plow has a scroll menu action that allows you to fold the outermost part of the plow if you are outside of the Stryker, close enough to the side of the plow, and are looking at the part that folds.

• Like 4

On 5/10/2020 at 3:34 PM, FraDom said:

Someone know if a maj of the ACE3 - RHS compatibility mod is going to be update soon ?

If ACE Team doesn't know, it won't get fixed

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/commit/d32d8e8fb5bfe430ffc73cae6aea73577aaff18b

Ah, they knew and fixed it two days ago.

If you want to know roughly when the next update happens, you can check that here: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/milestones

3.13.3 still has 12 open tickets, so not soon.

• Thanks 1

RHSGREF is underrated, M3A1sd, MG42 and MP44/STG44 are masterpieces. In particular the animation on M3A1 SD on the top cover

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 1:52 AM, ballistic09 said:

Currently the plow, along with the route marking dispensers, are non-functional and cosmetic only. Hopefully in the future they can be made working, but for now you can only raise and lower the mine plow as the driver and fold/unfold the route marker dispensers as the vehicle commander. Additionally, each side of the mine plow has a scroll menu action that allows you to fold the outermost part of the plow if you are outside of the Stryker, close enough to the side of the plow, and are looking at the part that folds.

Ah, I found the action to raise and lower the plow. Didn't notice the fold ones. Looking forward to it's full functionality then. 👍

Is there any likelihood the Honey Badger would ever make a return to RHS?

2 hours ago, Vanz0r said:

Is there any likelihood the Honey Badger would ever make a return to RHS?

there was never such weapon in RHS.

9 minutes ago, PuFu said:

there was never such weapon in RHS.

ARMA2 RHS had one? or maybe it was A N Other weapons pack 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Vanz0r said:

ARMA2 RHS had one?

RHS in A2 was only russian oriented, so no

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vanz0r said:

Yeah I think it must have been this pack

https://youtu.be/R5OeME7MQtM

again. nothing to do with RHS. we also do not actually take requests or "suggestions" either.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say congrats on the update. It's probably one of my favorites thus far. Lots of nice updates and additions. And I have to admit, I'm in love with that mine plow, lol. It's something I always thought would be awesome to see in Arma 3 in general, but never thought I'd see. And now the wizards of RHS have used their dark arts to summon one from beyond and now I can enjoy it in game! The day of the update I spawned one on the server I play on and about 5 of us stood around it and the moment it moved and folded, we managed to all say "oooOOOOOoooooh" in unison like a pack of cavemen witnessing fire for the first time.  😄

A bigggg thanks to the RHS team and all of their hard work and effort you all continue to put in. 🙂

• Like 4

I cannot say enough nice things about the scope and quality of content you folks are putting out. It really makes ARMA 3 playable. Thank you so much for your time and effort!

• Like 5

in new version i didn't see flying turrets (tanks T series), developers switch off this animation?

1 hour ago, ShaKodemon said:

in new version i didn't see flying turrets (tanks T series), developers switch off this animation?

No, it happens, I suggest trying to hit in area where autoloader storage is or try to hit tank several times. There is certain probability to it.

Guys, can someone tell me please, how can I change the type of shells on russian tanks? It still doesn't work for me...

Everyone, we are excited to release 0.5.2, a collection of fixes largely for the content in our last release, as well as a few cool new features.

Alex, the RHS Project Leader said the following:

This week we celebrate a major milestone together with you. USAF has reached 1,000,000 subscribers on Steam Workshop! We could not be more happy that so many of you have enjoyed our work. It makes the tens of thousands of hours spent on making it so much more worth it. We would like to raise a toast and surprise you with version 0.5.2 of all the mods! Thanks to your quick action on our feedback tracker we were able to polish some more of the features and new things in the last release. Do particularly check out the new Lane Marker System on the M1132.

As the terrible pandemic still makes its way around the world, we cannot stress enough how important it is that you do your part in protecting others and helping the essential workers in this fight, by staying at home unless absolutely necessary. Stay safe!

Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us! You guys are making a real difference! A big shoutout to:

Will, Jonas Vogt, Jesper Yssing, Apollo, Robert Sandiford, jed pat, Aebian, DerKommissar, Scraps_, Kevin Sudbery, Christopher Boyd, Brock MacDonald ,Plasma Y onV, skep skeleton ,ItsMe, ThePointForward ,Rook ,LuckyLegs ,Jose García Pérez ,Jamie Bowman ,Teizan ,Ferran Garrido ,Сергей Васильев ,Eddie Andersson ,Nick Ristrom ,B0dey ,Fingolfin ,Christopher Boyd ,Michael Kuehne ,,,Hans Keerberg ,Derek ,Cedric Pump ,AWACS Ghost Eye ,Dmitry Kulikov ,little_hori ,Martin Horisberger ,Anthony Papamichael ,Ben ,mandaloin ,Richard Nixon ,Grimnir25 ,Lithium Flower, LuckyLegs ,Nam

And many others...

Change logs may be found here:

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/3

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/4

Some of the fixes/improvements include: Working mine flag dispensers for the M1132, Desert camo for all new stryker variants, and more!

We also have a release video. We made it before some of these fixes/features were added, so please take a look at the changelogs.

Also, since it was added after the video, here's @reyhard showing the mine flag dispenser in a test, super cool stuff.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5

36 minutes ago, starlord1214 said:

hey i have a question, have you ever considered to make a interior in a abrams tank? 

Such a radical idea? I don't know if a man.. could even consider it. Never before has such a radical, absolutely earth shattering idea been brought before these very internet forums. That is akin, in my humble opinion, to Galileo arguing that the earth did in fact, rotate around the sun, and not the other way around. It is akin to Martin Luther, posting his 95 theses, beginning the protestant reformation. To the fall of the Roman state in 476AD, or the invention of the printing press by Johan Gutenburg in the winter of 1450. Or to the revelations of the Watergate scandal ending the Nixon presidency, one of the most dramatic revelations of Cold War politics. But the Abrams, the concept seems concrete. Yet, the idea of fusing an interior (a known concept) with the Abrams (another known concept), such a combination I certainly cannot grasp. 

I just don't know how RHS, a group of mere mortals could consider a topic so complex. I think Stephen Hawking said this about String Theory:

When we understand string theory, we will know how the universe began. It won't have much effect on how we live, but it is important to understand where we come from and what we can expect to find as we explore. And before we understand String theory, we need to consider if we can make an interior to the M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank.

- Stephen Hawking, maybe

So, with all that being said, I wish to inform you starlord, that I have, in fact pranked you. We actually, believe it or not HAVE considered it! But we never did it because until recently Arma 3 didn't have a good way to replicate view ports (episcopes). You could use Picture in Picture (PiP), but it would be very laggy. There's a new way now, so it could happen in the future. But armored fighting vehicle interiors are super complex, and the Abrams has a ton of variants. All the way from the earliest M1A1 to the current SEP series, the interior does change. Things were added like the CROWS system (SEP v2), CITV (M1A2), and all these have new controls and items. So, the workload to do it is absolutely enormous. It could happen in the future, but we have no plans. As a rule of thumb, "do you know about x" or "have you considered y". We do know about it, we have considered it. I don't think there's a single piece of major US Kit we don't know about at this point.  In future please do not ask if we have considered extremely obvious things. We certainly have, it's more about how many people can work on it, or if everyone's doing other projects.

Ok, tongue and cheek response over. I swear I've answered this question so many times I feel like a broken record, so I thought I'd make a more creative response 🙂

• Like 7
  • Haha 13

A fine display of Intelligent Posterior.

Love the update, excited for whatever is next.

The download file is corrupted when accessing the Stryker file. Error messages appear when unpacking the file

28 minutes ago, aliabualrub said:

The download file is corrupted when accessing the Stryker file. Error messages appear when unpacking the file

Downloading from where? Unpacking what exactly and for what reason?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

Downloading from where? Unpacking what exactly and for what reason?

I always download from Armaholic site for the first time that happens to me. I downloaded the rhsafrf mode without problems, but the rhsusaf mode when decompressing appears at the end of the Stryker file with problems

3 minutes ago, aliabualrub said:

I always download from Armaholic site for the first time that happens to me. I downloaded the rhsafrf mode without problems, but the rhsusaf mode when decompressing appears at the end of the Stryker file with problems

we only release on steam workshop, and that is precisely where we recommend people to get RHS from.

your issues could be a number of things (corrupted download, corrupted upload) etc, none related to the current release

• Like 2

We are experiencing some problems with the T-14. it does not happen always but it can happne in any scenario, from a Liberation mision to the Eden editor. When we try to kill the T-14 it becomes bugged and "swallows" without explosion anything you can throw at it.

Then it produces a error message:  Hardkill triggered (UNLIMITED TEST MODE)

If you want to test this, simply place yourself with a Javelin and one enemy T-14 and fire at it.

We have tried to destroy them with other tanks, with laser guided artillery but if you get this error message the tan becomes indestructible.

However this does not always happen and sometimes we do not get this error message and we manage to destry the tank although lest say this happnes only 30% of the times wer tried. Rest it is alwys the error message and indestructible T-14