Some tutorial for pontons and tug would be great, IE what car is needed to transport how to attach tug to pontoon and deliver IT

Everyone, on behalf of the whole team, we are super excited to officially release 0.5.1!

Here is what Alex Vorobiev, the leader of the RHS Project has said about the release today:

As across the world we all celebrate 75 years of Victory in Europe, at RHS we are proud to present to you version 0.5.1 of the mods. With tons of fixes and improvements, some new vehicle variants and weapons, as well as some cool new functionalities we hope to give you a solid update. As always thank you for your feedback on our issue tracker, as always it has been very helpful. As the world has been turned upside down in the last few months, we saw that we all had to adjust to a new type of life. We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are safe and even in the darkest of times can find some safe haven in friends, families and our community. Stay safe, keep others safe, stay indoors. We are aware that some of our fans are first responders, medics, doctors, nurses, fire fighters, shop personnel, maintenance workers, truckers, food providers, delivery men and women and other essential workers. Our heart goes out to you. Thank you. Thank you all, for putting your life on the line for others. This release is dedicated to you. Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us! You guys are making a real difference! A big shoutout to: Will

Jonas Vogt

Jesper Yssing

Apollo

Robert Sandiford

jed pat

... and more

20200426205926_1.jpg

20200420170756_1.jpg

20200509154643_1.jpg

20200509164820_1.jpg

unknown.png

The full change-logs can be found at 

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/3

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/4

But in short, there's 3 new Stryker Versions. The M1132 Engineer Squad Vehicle (ESV) is designed to transport an Engineer Squad, and has an optional Surface Mine Plow (SMP) used for route clearance. It also has a lane marker system, currently only for show and non-functional. It transports the regular 9 soldiers.

The M1134 Anti-Tank Guided Missile Carrier (ATGM) is the one I am super excited about. It has a crew of 4, like a Main Battle Tank. It fires 2 TOW Missiles, and carries a total of 12 rounds of ammunition. It has a full interior and detailed gunners controls, thanks in large part to Reyhard.

The last is the M1127 Reconnaissance Vehicle (RV). This variant trades its M151 Common Remote Operated Weapon Station (CROWS) for a flex-mount M2 and LRAS 3 (Long Range Advanced Scout Surveillance System). This long range optic allows the gunner to mark targets and gain their Grid reference.

We have also added a Mk. 19 equipped M1126.

We also now have the "classic" M14 service rifle, thanks to Wint3r, in a ton of variants. 

Finally, a lot of USAF MRAPs now have a much more advanced night driving assistance screen known as the Driver Vision Enhancer (DVE). We have also improved the M-ATV a lot, with more to come on that. We will also transfer the tech into some other vehicles later.

Finally, Reyhard especially put in about 1 billion (technical term) fixes into all factions. Enjoy everyone!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 8

Congratulations on a fantastic update, RHS Team! 😄

• Like 1

You guys have done a fantastic job on the Strykers, love to see more variants especially the ESV I cant wait to see more! Congratulations on the update and keep up the good work!👌

11 minutes ago, payne2010 said:

You guys have done a fantastic job on the Strykers, love to see more variants especially the ESV I cant wait to see more! Congratulations on the update and keep up the good work!👌

Cheers mate! We decided to do as many variants where we don't need to basically re-model the whole thing. Of these, just the M1131 Fire Support Vehicle and M1130 Command Post are left, but lower priority.

The ambulance, mortar carrier, and Mobile Gun System require extensive re-work and are basically a whole new vehicle from the driver's cupola back. So one day, but will take a long time those ones. 

• Like 5

Great stuff.

1 hour ago, Richards.D said:

The M1134 Anti-Tank Guided Missile Carrier (ATGM) is the one I am super excited about. It has a crew of 4, like a Main Battle Tank. It fires 2 TOW Missiles, and carries a total of 12 rounds of ammunition. It has a full interior and detailed gunners controls, thanks in large part to Reyhard.

That is very nice indeed. A new standard has been set.

Thank you for the great update!!!

How about shell type switch on russian tanks, is it works now? 

I thought I'd share all the WIPs of these last 3 Strykers. I take an absolute ton of screenshots of WIP for dev purposes, but to this point we've never shared them. The order is kind of reversed lol, it starts with the model basically being done in Susbtance painter. But it gives you a sense of how these are made, especially how we integrate a new stryker part onto the original hull.

Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/gallery/hqzzcO0

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Those WIP pictures are really interesting to see, cool to watch the design process. From the mod makers perspective, what are the majour differences, in terms of building the vehicle digitally, between the currently modeled vehicles and the other examples like the ambulance or MGS?

9 minutes ago, HellcatDotExe said:

Those WIP pictures are really interesting to see, cool to watch the design process. From the mod makers perspective, what are the majour differences, in terms of building the vehicle digitally, between the currently modeled vehicles and the other examples like the ambulance or MGS?

Basically, as you may be able to tell, these 3 just have a few parts deleted. They are still, by large the same exact shape as the M1126. 

The MGS, Ambulance and Mortar Carrier all change the hull shape drastically. Basically the hull past the driver's compartment would need to be deleted and re-done, making the project a LOT more time consuming. All of these actually don't change the overall shape very much. Even the M1134, just adds a bunch of stuff on top, basically. 

• Like 1

lol What does @hammer purge!!! and @hammer purge 2 mean?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kibyde said:

lol What does @hammer purge!!! and @hammer purge 2 mean?

Pretty sure it just clears the temp cache for the builder. Just a funny name, nothing too cool. 

Awesome update again guys. Everything top quality! Especially glad to see the addition of the classic M14 in all the juicy variants. I have noticed two things that could be a problem on my end, so i just want to check here with anyone to see if the problem exists with others before entering a bug tracker. I checked the tracker first and could not see anything related to it so this made me wonder...anyway :

1. The USAF Mk 14 EBR has been replaced with the fictional "Mk18 ABR" from the vanilla game. I do run a couple of mods that add/change the vanilla Mk 18 ABR so the problem could be here. The correct icon is maintained.

2. The default Socom 16 muzzle device is hidden in first person view. I can change it out with a different muzzle attachment, or remove it and put it back on, but it will remain invisible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me if this problem is not occurring on their side, and again thanks to RHS team for bringing the best ArmA III content out there, coming from a proud patreon supporter!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nillievanloo said:

Awesome update again guys. Everything top quality! Especially glad to see the addition of the classic M14 in all the juicy variants. I have noticed two things that could be a problem on my end, so i just want to check here with anyone to see if the problem exists with others before entering a bug tracker. I checked the tracker first and could not see anything related to it so this made me wonder...anyway :

1. The USAF Mk 14 EBR has been replaced with the fictional "Mk18 ABR" from the vanilla game. I do run a couple of mods that add/change the vanilla Mk 18 ABR so the problem could be here. The correct icon is maintained.

2. The default Socom 16 muzzle device is hidden in first person view. I can change it out with a different muzzle attachment, or remove it and put it back on, but it will remain invisible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me if this problem is not occurring on their side, and again thanks to RHS team for bringing the best ArmA III content out there, coming from a proud patreon supporter!

First one is definitely caused by some 3rd part mod. Inheritance in config was changed so it would be possible to accommodate older M14 variants in configuration files

3 hours ago, reyhard said:

First one is definitely caused by some 3rd part mod. Inheritance in config was changed so it would be possible to accommodate older M14 variants in configuration files

Both issues where caused by an ACE3 - RHS compatibility mod. Thanks for the reply

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nillievanloo said:

Both issues where caused by an ACE3 - RHS compatibility mod. Thanks for the reply

Yep i confirm that. Someone know if a maj of the ACE3 - RHS compatibility mod is going to be update soon ?

26 minutes ago, FraDom said:

Yep i confirm that. Someone know if a maj of the ACE3 - RHS compatibility mod is going to be update soon ?

I am sure it will be, remember addon making is a hobby, so it will be done when it can be.

Is the T-14 in development? Is it safe to use it in a Player vs Player mission? How can I disable the debug messages and remove the unlimited hardkill?

just tried the Striker minutes ago, is a stunning work and finally the right tone of the green (the vanilla Nato vehicles woodland is more like a dark mint). I'm wondering if possible add the same animation to the Bobcat's blade, BIS please take a look

20200509164820_1.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, W-Cephei said:

Is the T-14 in development? Is it safe to use it in a Player vs Player mission? How can I disable the debug messages and remove the unlimited hardkill?

Yes, it's still in development and I don't think it's safe to use it in PvP yet

So ever since rhs updated i have an error in steam workshop that i haven´t seen in my 4000 hours. its in spanish "Faltan archivos descargados" which is translated to: "Downloaded files are missing". i´ve tried restarting steam, desuscribing, repairing, suscribing again, deteleting the folder from !workshop, deleting it from the numerical folders. It doesnt want to download, i can download yny other mod but RHSAFRF is not working, anybody know a solution?

1 hour ago, Synchronized said:

So ever since rhs updated i have an error in steam workshop that i haven´t seen in my 4000 hours. its in spanish "Faltan archivos descargados" which is translated to: "Downloaded files are missing". i´ve tried restarting steam, desuscribing, repairing, suscribing again, deteleting the folder from !workshop, deleting it from the numerical folders. It doesnt want to download, i can download yny other mod but RHSAFRF is not working, anybody know a solution?

It’s not RHS, it’s a workshop bug introduced in the latest Steam client update.  It’s affecting other games too.  I found a temporary fix: https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/0/2259060348505287518/

• Like 1

How do you use the surface mine plow (SMP) on the M1132?

20200509164820_1.jpg