Are there any intentions of finishing off the small arms assets for SOCOM and including a suppressor for the M40A5 or adding the Mk18 Mod 0...? 

How do i get AN/PEQ-15 on top of my SCAR H(the civ one, not blufor mk17) for my mission custom character? I see it doing well in marsoc operator (Light/Mk17) with this particular kind of AN/PEQ-15+WMX by the classname of "rhsusaf_acc_anpeq15_wmx_sc". I guess the "sc" at the end translate scar? 

How can i get that on this scar h owned by this particular ION operator who is working in the Baltic for the nato side by the side of nationalists against pro Russ? I give him the "rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_wmx", which i can get easily in the virtual arsenal or ace arsenal. Sadly it melt into his handguard. I can only put a flashlight or peq on the side, only one at a time.

So can you tell me how do you made your marsoc operator (light/mk17) to be able to put accessory on top of his handsguard? He is currently using both flashlight and laser pointer at the same time. But my soldiers can't. I don't need that much, i just want a single laser pointer on top of the gun of aforementioned ION operator (not up the side), like many scar i see on Google do.

Thank you 

It should do it automatically when you hit try in arsenal. A script runs that selects the right model to fit the weapon. 

• Thanks 1

As wrath said if you use the arsenal. in game it gets changed to fit same happens with the 416

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the replies guys.

Does it happens to the AI too?

Edited by Bukain
I was being too talkative, sorry

Has anybody else noticed an issue with the AH-64D's IHADSS feature not being able to switch to night mode after weather settings have been changed in the editor? I'm not certain that this is the cause of it yet but from a couple of tests it seems to be weather/environment related to me, but this needs further experimentation before it goes to the feedback tracker. Just curious as to whether anybody else had issues from time to time with not being able to enable NV mode?

On 12/30/2019 at 12:26 PM, gurido said:
  Hide contents

_d2afcc126dd862a3cc3f3f1ba945a583.jpeg

I have long posted this picture on a bug tracker. But no one seems to care about this hole. The hole on the left side of the helicopter mi 28. Please fix it.

Do you have link to that ticket perhaps?

9 hours ago, [VW]Wrath said:

Has anybody else noticed an issue with the AH-64D's IHADSS feature not being able to switch to night mode after weather settings have been changed in the editor? I'm not certain that this is the cause of it yet but from a couple of tests it seems to be weather/environment related to me, but this needs further experimentation before it goes to the feedback tracker. Just curious as to whether anybody else had issues from time to time with not being able to enable NV mode?

IHADSS PNVS (aka night mode) is  using thermal imagining - are you sure background terrain temperature is not too uniform?

19 minutes ago, reyhard said:

IHADSS PNVS (aka night mode) is  using thermal imagining

Hi, I just can not enalbe IHADSS night mode  by pressing N key, is there something wrong? By the way, PIP is turned off on my side.

1 minute ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi, I just can not enalbe IHADSS night mode  by pressing N key, is there something wrong? By the way, PIP is turned off on my side.

PIP is requirement in this case. There was a plan to add simple variant of IHADSS in case PIP is turned off (without ability to see through cockpit & with peripheral vision disabled) but its not super priority since there bigger task awaiting.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

This is actually very sad, it happens too often these days with good quality mods. It's probably some pis*ed off kid who got DMCA for redistributing others work as their own making his move.

One good thing would be in my humble opinion to demand proof of identity / credit card information from those who are filling out the claims. Serious people wouldn't have any problem, but in case of false claim, bill them for the time lost by people from Steam and from people on the defending side.

• Like 2

Waiting for "Old man DLC" being taken down by false DMCA report... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, reyhard said:

IHADSS PNVS (aka night mode) is  using thermal imagining - are you sure background terrain temperature is not too uniform?

That indeed may be the case, I'll fire up ArmA and look into it a bit more! Thanks for the reply!

On 1/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, reyhard said:

Do you have link to that ticket perhaps?

This ticket is too old. More than a year to him. As mi 28 appeared, I immediately issued a ticket. Now I won’t find this ticket.I found another ticket that I issued later. http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=4210

But there is no ticket for a hole problem. Although I made it out.

I havent read full covnersation here, just wanted to report:
Tanks T14  T80 (and T72 ppl on my server were reporting), are like holograms, not possible to hit by any missile, or other tank. 

It was on Dedicated server - CTI KP LIberation

12 minutes ago, Komaros said:

I havent read full covnersation here, just wanted to report:
Tanks T14  T80 (and T72 ppl on my server were reporting), are like holograms, not possible to hit by any missile, or other tank. 

It was on Dedicated server - CTI KP LIberation

T14 is heavy WIP vehicle and is using proof of concept APS system with unlimited ammo (you can see debug logs about it). It's only working against missiles & rockets though. Because of that WIP nature, it's highly recommend not to use it in MP.

As for T80, I haven't heard about such issue, make sure that server has "Reduced Damage" option turned off and there are no mods which could interfere with RHS. If you still have some problems report it here http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

On 1/5/2020 at 3:43 PM, gurido said:

This ticket is too old. More than a year to him. As mi 28 appeared, I immediately issued a ticket. Now I won’t find this ticket.I found another ticket that I issued later. http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=4210

But there is no ticket for a hole problem. Although I made it out.

Tried searching by user and I couldn't find any ticket related to it. Dunno if data base got corrupted somehow. I will take a look at those though.

3 hours ago, reyhard said:

Tried searching by user and I couldn't find any ticket related to it. Dunno if data base got corrupted somehow. I will take a look at those though.

I can create a new ticket if needed.

Hello, I've been trying to use the new Super Tucano and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get any laser-guided munitions to actually track the laser.

* Me in the pilot seat, friend in the copilot seat, all pylons assigned to copilot

* Copilot turns on laser designator, vectors me onto a path over the target, copilot releases munitions when the CCIP indicator passes close-ish to the target

* Copilot continues to lase the target after releasing munitions, I keep flying straight and level

* Munitions miss, hit where the CCIP was pointing at release, indicating the munitions flew a ballistic trajectory instead of tracking the laser

* This happens with GBU-12 and CBU-100

* AGM-114s work great, bullseye every time, in fact a little too well since they even hit the target when we launch them facing the wrong way

Any ideas?

P.S. It would have been nice if it had been documented that the waypoint editor is how you draw lines in the navigation MFD, rather than us having to stumble on it.

P.P.S. CCIP indicator doesn't show up in the MFD when you're not zoomed into it, would be nice if it did.

2 hours ago, Solomute said:

* This happens with GBU-12 and CBU-100

I think CBU s aren't supposed to seek and track laser. 

But gbu-12?, it should be. 

50 minutes ago, Bukain said:

I think CBU s aren't supposed to seek and track laser. 

But gbu-12?, it should be. 

The SMS MFD displays "LOAL" next to any pylon with a CBU on it, so something seems to think that they're laser guided

Anyway I got some folks together tonight and we managed to put a bunch of GBU-12s on target, so something must have magically fixed itself. We tried one CBU-100 and it missed, but I don't think we're gonna use those in our missions anyway.

8 hours ago, Solomute said:

* Munitions miss, hit where the CCIP was pointing at release, indicating the munitions flew a ballistic trajectory instead of tracking the laser

It was already reported - LOAL in Arma means that guidance of bomb turn on at certain altitude. In this case it's 200m. If you are releasing bomb from high altitude (like 2km AGL) & small AOA, bomb can start to glide - http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=5241

This in the end result in bomb being far away from CCIP mark and not being able to see target. With approach pitch to target being around -20 degrees, it should be pretty reliable in use in current stable branch. There are some tweaks to it in RHS Dev builds but its still not perfect so some more improvements might appear

• Like 3

10 hours ago, reyhard said:

It was already reported - LOAL in Arma means that guidance of bomb turn on at certain altitude. In this case it's 200m. If you are releasing bomb from high altitude (like 2km AGL) & small AOA, bomb can start to glide - http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=5241

This in the end result in bomb being far away from CCIP mark and not being able to see target. With approach pitch to target being around -20 degrees, it should be pretty reliable in use in current stable branch. There are some tweaks to it in RHS Dev builds but its still not perfect so some more improvements might appear

We did notice in our testing last night that ordinance didn't want to hit unless we were in a slight dive when releasing it. LOAL not activating until 200m AGL is good to know, it would be nice if that were documented more officially. It sometimes feels like everything you need to know to play arma only exists as lore that's passed around orally.

15 hours ago, reyhard said:

This in the end result in bomb being far away from CCIP mark and not being able to see target. 

I'll note that it's actually a realistic behavior. LGBs, as a rule, hit long if they don't guide. Paveway IIs less so than Paveway IIIs, the latter need pretty much continuous lasing to get them to target, because they glide a lot. ArmA doesn't really get this right, at least on the F-16 there's only one way to drop LGBs without lasing them, and that's by using a ballistics table and the backup reticle.

IRL, LGBs can be dropped, self-lased, from over 4.2km (for an F-16, the limit is 14kft). I don't know when exactly does the bomb see the laser, but another aircraft's TGP should be able to see it flying at around that altitude and several miles out.