Hello, RHS Team! Just tested latest update and i want to say thank you to all your team for your hard work! Many changes and corrections that most people can't see! Especially love new animations for folding stocks. But As Dallas Medina said "Performing the action to fold the stock any RHS weapon (tested all with the ability) removes a magazine from the soldiers inventory each time you do it". And sometimes it can change magazine type on AKS-74U. I hope you will fix it. Thank you!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Damian90 said:

Ok I tested it and indeed for me there appears to be some problem, however I would wait for others to investigate.

Thank you for your quick response!

5 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Hello, RHS Team! Just tested latest update and i want to say thank you to all your team for your hard work! Many changes and corrections that most people can't see! Especially love new animations for folding stocks. But As Dallas Medina said "Performing the action to fold the stock any RHS weapon (tested all with the ability) removes a magazine from the soldiers inventory each time you do it". And sometimes it can change magazine type on AKS-74U. I hope you will fix it. Thank you!

Well, it won't get fixed if people don't provide repro with details

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Love the amazing work on the M1240, great addition to the mod! I especially like the m240 variant make me wish the Humvees had it. Keep up the good work guys!

• Like 3

Hi, very much loving the M-ATV and vehicles with the CROWS system. So I was wondering if the compass bearing could be added to the UI, right now it is quite a long process of having to leave the gunner sight first, get the compass out and then quickly find it, then try and move the turret to that bearing, hope this can be considered.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxone said:

Hi, very much loving the M-ATV and vehicles with the CROWS system. So I was wondering if the compass bearing could be added to the UI, right now it is quite a long process of having to leave the gunner sight first, get the compass out and then quickly find it, then try and move the turret to that bearing, hope this can be considered.

Thanks for the kind words. AFAIK, the CROWS display only shows the gun's relative position to the front of the vehicle, so I don't think it shows the bearing anywhere on the screen. However, if someone can find a reference, we can probably put it in. 

• Like 2

Hello RHS Team, and users

I have something, but my English its not good...i will try to explan what i have.

1. I not like that the UH60M now can Schwim, (no longer schwim) coz its not real. the same for Wracks Ch47F and UH60 more restends its okay but not like that, Wracks in this size are toooo Big and wight for schwimming. Why dont sink the Wreacks?

2. Since the Tank DLC are it a 50/50 Chance to Kill armed Tanks. Coz weapons are not Strong more...and then comes now that...

My Unit have 2 Weeks have a Mission  where they have to sink "Arma3 standart HMG Boats" with a Ah46, but the Hellfire Rockets dont kill anything...

They Hit the target and makes nothing, the LOAL-LR and Radar have issuse other with Explosiv and range. The AH46 Crew have try Ranges 2km- 1km and nothing with the Hellfire can Distroyed.

The AGM114 Hellfire should Kill that and other things without a problem.

Have someother thats ever see too?

I think RHS Should check all Explosiv weapons, its it not normal you cant Distroyed a T90SM too. as E.g

Thanks

• Confused 1

On 12/2/2019 at 12:35 AM, Richards.D said:

Thanks for the kind words. AFAIK, the CROWS display only shows the gun's relative position to the front of the vehicle, so I don't think it shows the bearing anywhere on the screen. However, if someone can find a reference, we can probably put it in. 

You are right 😃. I was not able to find any reference that indicates it also shows compass bearing, just the gun's relative position indeed. 👍🏻

10 hours ago, john85oc said:

but my English its not good...

Google translate > Bad Denglisch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello RHS team, just want to report that the lights in the back of the c130 are not working correctly. you can access the panel but unable to turnlights from red to green. also lights in the back of the aircraft are only displaying the ramp section and not the whole cargo area as it once did. is there a fix in place for this at all?

On 11/25/2019 at 3:13 AM, reyhard said:

Well, it won't get fixed if people don't provide repro with details

I just thought my friend had already done it. If not i will report on bug tracker.

Did somebody knows why the russians t-72s, T 90s and most of the T 80s didn`t have ATGMs anymore?

11 minutes ago, t.g.1911 said:

Did somebody knows why the russians t-72s, T 90s and most of the T 80s didn`t have ATGMs anymore?

bag, you can load ATGM in editor

16 hours ago, ShaKodemon said:

bag, you can load ATGM in editor

in the editor: they have atmgs,

in the game I go to gunners possition and ... no atmgs anymore, just the T 80Bs have, T 72s, T 90s and all other T 80s not

If i try to add rhs us ammo boxes to my warlord mission i get some errormessages:

10:46:52 Error in expression <splayName"), getNumber ((_transportMags select _i) >> "count"), if (_text == "")>
10:46:52   Error position: <select _i) >> "count"), if (_text == "")>
10:46:52   Error Generic error in expression
10:46:52 File A3\Functions_F_Warlords\Warlords\fn_WLParseAssetList.sqf [BIS_fnc_WLParseAssetList]..., line 109
10:46:52 Error in expression <splayName"), getNumber ((_transportMags select _i) >> "count"), if (_text == "")>
10:46:52 File A3\Functions_F_Warlords\Warlords\fn_WLParseAssetList.sqf [BIS_fnc_WLParseAssetList]..., line 109

My description.ext:

class Gear {
                class rhsusf_mags_crate {
                    cost = 200;
                    requirements[] = {};
                };

class rhsusf_gear_crate {
                    cost = 200;
                    requirements[] = {};
                };

class rhsusf_launcher_crate {
                    cost = 300;
                    requirements[] = {};
                };

class rhsusf_weapon_crate {
                    cost = 350;
                    requirements[] = {};
                };

class rhsusf_spec_weapons_crate {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[] = {};
                };
            };

Any suggestions? The same happens with the east stuff 😕 rhsusf_mags_crate and rhs_mags_crate seems to work.

Thanks!

@clawhammer - Why do you have rhsusf_gear_crate listed twice?

3 hours ago, t.g.1911 said:

in the editor: they have atmgs,

in the game I go to gunners possition and ... no atmgs anymore, just the T 80Bs have, T 72s, T 90s and all other T 80s not

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=5400

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=5392

Call me crazy, but I remember the MON-50 being in rhs afrf. I searched the changleogs on the website thinking it was removed at some point for whatever reason and found no results. Was it ever in the mod at all? And no if it wasn't I am not requesting one.

58 minutes ago, Greensnack said:

Call me crazy, but I remember the MON-50 being in rhs afrf.

There was never a MON-50 in AFRF. I'm guessing you're probably thinking of the MRUD in SAF.