any update on 6b43 variants?

Quick question:
I know that you aren't allowed to retexture the ACU, but there are no mentions about ABU. There is request hidden within the texture, but no other official statements. Could you ask DeltaHawk if I can retexture it? It won't be published on Steam Workshop, just for our group use only.
Thanks

9 minutes ago, wendaf said:

Quick question:
I know that you aren't allowed to retexture the ACU, but there are no mentions about ABU.

Incorrect.

3 minutes ago, GordonWeedman said:

Is there anything in the new update we are not allowed to reskin?

The BDU uniform.

Does somebody have changelogs from the dev builds or something telling about what's included? I know 2S1 Gvozdika's coming and that's awesome.

update is real! thanks for the update rhs team ❤️

I think the changelog for USAF has omitted the “added” content and just jumps straight into “improved”.

55Rtaeq.jpg

12 minutes ago, shadeops21 said:

I think the changelog for USAF has omitted the “added” content and just jumps straight into “improved”.

That's 0.4.8, which was the previous version and didn't add anything new to USAF.

0.4.9 changelogs weren't published until after you posted

• Like 2

It has been quiet here for a while, but we've been anything but dormant. Today we are glad to announce the stable release of 0.4.9 and as we type this some of you are already downloading the update! A bunch of new vehicles, weapons and items for all factions incoming. Have been longing for a SCAR-H, a T-14 or a M1238A1 SOCOM ASV? Have we got an antidepressant just for you! Mind you some of these things (the T-14 and the Stryker for example) are still heavy WIP, but we thought we'd give you a crack anyway. But by far the largest part of this release are the bugfixes and improvements our dedicated teammates Reyhard and da12thMonkey (and many others) have been working on over the last months. A few months ago we announced the continuous deployment strategy of weekly dev builds on Steam and it has been a resounding success, with thousands of you downloading and actively helping us find the many many bugs that need our attention. To all of you, a special thanks.

Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us over the last few months! You guys are making a real difference with our monthly costs over 50% already being covered! A big shoutout to: 

Jonas Vogt
Jesper Yssing
Apollo
Robert Sandiford
jed pat
Aebian
DerKommissar
Scraps_
Kevin Sudbery
Christopher Boyd
Brock MacDonald
Plasma
ItsMe
ThePointForward
Rook
LuckyLegs
Jose García Pérez
Jamie Bowman
Teizan
Ferran Garrido
Сергей Васильев
Nick Ristrom
B0dey
Michael Kuehne
Hans Keerberg
Derek
Cedric Pump
AWACS Ghost Eye
Martin Horisberger
Anthony Papamichael
Ben
mandaloin
Richard Nixon
Grimnir25
Lithium Flower
Nam

And many others...

Thank you all, as usual, for your feedback! As always, you can find the newest changelogs here:

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/3

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/4

If you have found any bugs, please make sure to report them here:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

As always:

Enjoy!

RHS Team

• Like 21
  • Thanks 6

@Richards.D has produced a showcase video of 0.4.9's new content, for your viewing pleasure

A list of 0.4.9's highlights below

Spoiler

AFRF

• T-14 Armata (Work In Progress)
  • T-90AM (obyekt 188AM)
  • T-90SM (obyekt 188SM)
  • T-90SA
  • 2S1 Gvozdika
  • Gorka-1 oversuit
  • Mi-8T

USAF

• M1126 Stryker ICV (Work In Progress)
  • M1239 SOCOM Armored Utility Vehicle
  • M1238A1 SOCOM Armored Security Vehicle
  • MK17 SCAR
  • SilencerCo 7.62mm suppressors
  • New model 5.56mm magazine proxy, with many variants
  • S&S Plateframe vest

SAF

• FN SCAR-H (European versions)
  • 2S1 Gvozdika
  • HT-40 (Mi-8T)
  • Netting-style face veil (available as glasses slot headgear and Veil+M97 helmet combination)
  • Additional SAF classes configured on the OPFOR side, for scenario designers

GREF

• WW2 headgear (Stahlhelm, M43 caps, Jeep caps)
  • WW2 Explosives (German and US mines, tripwires, grenades and charges)
  • L1A1 (FAL) rifle
  • CDF 2S1 Gvozdika
  • Re-equipped HIDF faction (new ERDL BDUs, L1A1)
  • Tanoa Liberation Army OPFOR faction

• Like 17
  • Thanks 7

46 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

That's 0.4.8, which was the previous version and didn't add anything new to USAF.

0.4.9 changelogs weren't published until after you posted

Aand that’s why you don’t forum post before you have your morning coffee folks....

😂 Thank’s for pointing this out! I feel like such a moron but that’s what I get for not reading properly.

One of the most amazing addons for ARMA 3 just got better. Well done!

• Like 1

I'm currently subscribed to your DEV branch on Steam but not to your release branch.  Am I correct in saying that I will only have whatever modifications have been done in last week's DEV branch and not anything added to the final release?  I'm totally fine if the answer is yes, just trying to manage my mods folder and Arma3Sync setup.

There were some bugfixes done between the last dev Branch update and the release of 0.4.9 stable. So strictly speaking stable is a more recent build than the public dev build at this moment in time

But by tomorrow morning's automated dev update, that branch will include all the additional last-minute changes that were done to 0.4.9, and the first bunch of post-release changes that were made today (which will eventually be rolled in to 0.5.0 stable when ever that happens in the future).

• Thanks 1

Guys, what is the "correct" vest to use together with the new gorka uniform?

18 minutes ago, solviper said:

Is it possible to fullscreen the crows in the stryker?

It's like the 3D interior of the vanilla tanks. Just hit whatever button you have mapped to aim down sights, and you enter the regular full screen optic mode.

• Like 2

Hey guys. with the armed CH-53 will it eventually also get window mounted GAU-21's or is the ramp the only one possible with the current model? Also will the New GAU model ever become a option on the UH-1Y? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

It's like the 3D interior of the vanilla tanks. Just hit whatever button you have mapped to aim down sights, and you enter the regular full screen optic mode.

When I last tried it, it went into the viewport mode instead. I'm on dev, though, so maybe that was fixed in the meantime.

44 minutes ago, odie0351 said:

Hey guys. with the armed CH-53 will it eventually also get window mounted GAU-21's or is the ramp the only one possible with the current model? Also will the New GAU model ever become a option on the UH-1Y? 

CH-53's didn't seem to have window-mounted GAU-21s, they were usually GAU-16s or now possibly GAU-18s in the images I was looking at. And if they've been refitted with GAU-21s recently it will be a situation like the UH-1Y where it requires a new mount to be modelled to add GAU-21s correctly. So no plans to do it any time soon.

It's only on the CH-53 because someone donated a complete model suitable for the ramp.

32 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

When I last tried it, it went into the viewport mode instead. I'm on dev, though, so maybe that was fixed in the meantime.

Like virtually all our AFVs, they have more than one optics mode. Try zooming Num+/- to switch between modes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1