10 hours ago, FallTry45 said:

Wich map?

Bludski's new map.

Can anyone tell me how to default hide the "habar" (ammo crates, logs, water cans, spare tires, etc) on BMPs/BTRs? I'm making a faction with BMPs and BTRs and I want them just in "combat" configuration, without any of that stuff strapped to the outside. Tried inheriting Attributes from base classes but it doesn't do anything and I just get an error when I open the new vehicle's attributes in 3DEN.

EDIT: I figured it out, solution was very simple: rhs_habarType = 0 (default is 2);. This auto-hides all ammo crates, wood logs, water cans, and spare tires for BMPs/BTRs. Posting it here for posterity, maybe it'll show up on google for another curious newbie modder like me.

• Like 2

Uh... so I was curious and I started messing around RHS-AFRF files and I saw a PBO called MT-LB. However...there is no MT-LB in RHS-AFRF. What?

6 minutes ago, russian spy said:

Uh... so I was curious and I started messing around RHS-AFRF files and I saw a PBO called MT-LB. However...there is no MT-LB in RHS-AFRF. What?

source.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 19
  • Sad 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:34 PM, Damian90 said:

RHS also simulates to some degree such things as isolated ammunition storage and fuel in M1 series. This means that you can hit crew, even disable vehicle by destroying turret and main gun servo's, tracks, engine etc. but vehicle itself won't explode. In real world most often vehicles do not explode but either just stay disabled or slowly burn.

Hi there!

Since I am not running dev branch and hence didn't test so far - will you simulate the T90AM/SM's external ammo storage respectively and will the T14 differ from its predecessors in this regard as well?

My question could also be read as: Will complete armour simulation for those new tanks make it into the next (proper) update?

10 hours ago, alessiomoreno said:

Hi there!

Since I am not running dev branch and hence didn't test so far - will you simulate the T90AM/SM's external ammo storage respectively and will the T14 differ from its predecessors in this regard as well?

My question could also be read as: Will complete armour simulation for those new tanks make it into the next (proper) update?

T-90AM/SM/M still have autoloader under turret in crew compartment. Also some ammunition is still stored inside crew compartment and outside autoloader. These tanks do not have turret bustle but simply armored box for spare ammo bolted to turret rear.

T-14 is different.

As for your question, hopefully one day for all vehicles.

• Like 2

^Exactly 🙂

My question in regards to mentioned T90 variants would be whether those bolted on ammo storages will be simulated as such (i.e. different from both T72 and M1)??

I know that I already asked this question a while back, but if I remember correctly, the topic got lost before an answer was given, except for that, at the time none of that had yet been injected (which was/is no surprise, given it's on dev branch).

Is there any plan for Mi-35M??????????😱😱😱🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍 Would be f*cking awesome to have this beauty🙏🙈❤️

• Confused 1

Will the new gorka model have hood up and hood down variants? This is not a request.

Not likely. The model is a testbed for using commercial photogrammety scan data to create high-poly models for baking to low poly game models. The source scan wasn't performed with the hood in the up position, so there is no reference data to generate a game model with the hood up.

Is anyone else having problems with not being able to get into a tank's commander seat via the action menu and also that commander seat lacking a functioning camera when playing with the RHSUSAF dev-build? Whenever I place down a tank in the editor I get the error message:

"No Entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/MBT_01_base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/CommanderOptics.soundElevation'."

I'm having problems with isolating it since Arma crashes after launch with only the dev-build enabled (or the dev-build enabled with the original RHSUSAF mod) with the error:

"bin\config.bin/CfgAmmo/rhs_ammo_TOW_AT/Eventhandlers/: Cannot find base class 'EventHandlers'."

18 minutes ago, GordonWeedman said:

Is your game also on the dev branch?

No I'm not on the dev-branch. I'll download it and test again. I have however checked to see if the problem was with ACE since I found an old discussion on the CUP forum where someone else experienced an issue where "CommanderOptics.soundElevation" was missing.

3 hours ago, Merazim said:

No I'm not on the dev-branch. I'll download it and test again. I have however checked to see if the problem was with ACE since I found an old discussion on the CUP forum where someone else experienced an issue where "CommanderOptics.soundElevation" was missing.

nope. I believe the issue is with your Arma 3 not being on dev branch as well. Happened to me too when I first tried so I switched to the dev branch and the issue was gone.

10 hours ago, Merazim said:

Is anyone else having problems with not being able to get into a tank's commander seat via the action menu and also that commander seat lacking a functioning camera when playing with the RHSUSAF dev-build? Whenever I place down a tank in the editor I get the error message:

"No Entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/MBT_01_base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/CommanderOptics.soundElevation'."

I'm having problems with isolating it since Arma crashes after launch with only the dev-build enabled (or the dev-build enabled with the original RHSUSAF mod) with the error:

"bin\config.bin/CfgAmmo/rhs_ammo_TOW_AT/Eventhandlers/: Cannot find base class 'EventHandlers'."

+ you can't mix stable & dev versions of RHS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will You add PTT buttons and cables to Yours vests with radios?

• Like 1

This might be a silly question. How do you get a unit in the editor to spawn with a certain magazine loaded? I prefer the PMAGs for their appearance, but when I load up every vest, shirt, and backpack with PMAGs and then select the M4A1, the M4A1 has a STANAG mag loaded, removes one of the PMAGs from the vest, and adds a spare STANAG mag. Is there a way around this so I do not have to manually reload at the start of the mission to use the PMAGs?

14 hours ago, jaaxxxxon said:

change the loaded magazine in the arsenal to the one you want 👍

how do I change the loaded magazine?

23 minutes ago, cry me a river said:

how do I change the loaded magazine?

jaaxxxxon seems be assuming youre running ace, as the ace arsenal allows you to change what mag is in the weapons. You'll have to get the load out you want, try it in the arsenal, swap your mags and then drop the stanag on the ground, back out to the arsenal and then save the loadout

• Like 2

The new weapon sounds are awesome