1 hour ago, soul_assassin said:

If you are experiencing a problem starting Arma 3 now with running RHS DEV mods, it is because they are now configured to use Arma 3 Dev or RC branches, in light of preparation to the new features. Please refrain from submitting bug reports related to this.

RHS Team

Is this permanent or just until next update?

Well it's obviously not permanent, since the DLC comes out on July 25th

If you're asking if we are going to revert the Contact DLC changes for next week, then no: It's entirely necessary for our own testing that the mod runs with Arma 3 v1.93Dev/v.1.94RC.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cpt.ghost said:

is there a problem with manual bolting? i doesn't work for me

Doesn't seems so, it's working for me. Any details?

2 hours ago, reyhard said:

Doesn't seems so, it's working for me. Any details?

using ACE+cba+rhsDEV+jsrs+ some couple 20 more 

will check rhs only and see

Check your CBA settings, I think the last update added something to do with when your player operates the bolt (eg when scoped out, on trigger release etc) 
You may have to adjust something there 

10 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Check your CBA settings, I think the last update added something to do with when your player operates the bolt (eg when scoped out, on trigger release etc) 
You may have to adjust something there 

That shouldn't be the case since RHS doesn't use CBA

2 hours ago, Bukain said:

Just come across online. Would be a nice addition to armaverse. You guys also has several US army trucks, so it's also a plus

this isn’t an addon request thread

• Thanks 1

Who will tell me whether it is possible to destroy RHS M1A1  with one hit atgm or other AT  weapon? 

I haven't been able to do this for a long time. Even the metis atgm  can't do it. 

I suspect that after tank DLC the new system of hit points the RHS mods armor  do not work very well...

Who can tell what portable weapons (rhs or vanilla ) can destroy rhs tanks and where to aim? 

At this time only vanila Titan AT can do this 

43 minutes ago, sammael said:

Who will tell me whether it is possible to destroy RHS M1A1  with one hit atgm or other AT  weapon? 

I haven't been able to do this for a long time. Even the metis atgm  can't do it. 

I suspect that after tank DLC the new system of hit points the RHS mods armor  do not work very well...

Who can tell what portable weapons (rhs or vanilla ) can destroy rhs tanks and where to aim? 

At this time only vanila Titan AT can do this 

M1A1 and M1A2 can be destroyed. Simply do not try to hit front armor, it's very strong.

RHS also simulates to some degree such things as isolated ammunition storage and fuel in M1 series. This means that you can hit crew, even disable vehicle by destroying turret and main gun servo's, tracks, engine etc. but vehicle itself won't explode. In real world most often vehicles do not explode but either just stay disabled or slowly burn.

T tanks are different because they have exposed ammunition storage in crew compartment, this means they will explode much easier.

In RHS to cause vehicle to explode you need to hit it's hitpoints responsible for that, in case of T tanks they are more or less in hull under the turret, where in real vehicle autoloader is placed.

In case of M1's, it would be in turret bustle, but it might not have such hitpoints to simulate to a degree a fact that M1's have isolated ammunition compartments with blow off panels, that prevents complete vehicle destruction.

PS. I just made some tests with latest version of RHS. Kornet and Metis-M can destroy M1A1 and M1A2 with ease with side shots.

PS2. And just to explain. RHS simulates US Army and USMC weapons and vehicles. In case of M1A1 and M1A2 series of MBT's, this means the variants we have use at least 3rd generation Heavy Armor Package, which offers at the vehicle front, significantly superior armor protection than for example Export Armor Package used in the M1A1 and M1A2 tanks used by the Arab states. So results should be different from what you see on YT videos for example with relatively poor performance of these armies tanks.

I hope this makes everything clear?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, sammael said:

It is.

Hi there!

Haven't used dev branch in while, so I'm not up to date, however I wondered, how did you arrive at the sound of the T-14? 

Besides, is the tank, transmission wise, going to behave any different than T-72/90 or T-80s? Haven't actually gotten around to use it (or play any A3 recently). Just curious.

20 hours ago, Damian90 said:

RHS also simulates to some degree such things as isolated ammunition storage and fuel in M1 series. This means that you can hit crew, even disable vehicle by destroying turret and main gun servo's, tracks, engine etc.

I would only be glad if the crew did not survive after  heavy hit. But they survivie. 

20 hours ago, Damian90 said:

PS. I just made some tests with latest version of RHS. Kornet and Metis-M can destroy M1A1 and M1A2 with ease with side shots.

So maybe I have some kind of addon which gives extra armor...I have active DAPS drongo mod , but it is tuned only to vanilla tanks

1 hour ago, sammael said:

I would only be glad if the crew did not survive after  heavy hit. But they survivie. 

So maybe I have some kind of addon which gives extra armor...I have active DAPS drongo mod , but it is tuned only to vanilla tanks

Drongo DAPS should not affect behavior of our vehicles, besides adding APS. However try without any other mods and search which one might affect it.

Other than that try to install mods completely new and fresh.

Well, do check if the missiles aren't getting intercepted. That would reduce their armor penteration quite severely. 🙂 

Speaking of which, I've tried the RHS beta, the current Armata APS has an annoying habit of shooting down my own gun-launched missiles. It could probably use a check against that.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:59 PM, PuFu said:

this isn’t an addon request thread

Ok, I'll take this as a advice, thx. I'm new to the forum.

8 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Well, do check if the missiles aren't getting intercepted. That would reduce their armor penteration quite severely. 🙂 

Speaking of which, I've tried the RHS beta, the current Armata APS has an annoying habit of shooting down my own gun-launched missiles. It could probably use a check against that.

Its work in progress, be patient.

• Like 1

I know, I just wanted to be sure you do. 🙂 I don't doubt someone would've noticed that eventually (maybe they already did), but you'd be surprised (or not, you've been working it for quite a while, after all) what can slip under the radar in a big project like that...

Waiting for old but good T-64B like many others😎

and i has a question. T-64B will be on AFRF or GREF pack?🤔 Russia has many of modern tanks, so i think old cold war grandfather don't need them... But chernarussians can have it!