4 minutes ago, Navalny for president said:

Guys you can't make AT gun MT-12 Rapier? Arma 3 have realy very small amount of AT-guns...

please don;t request things. Read our FAQ.

• Like 3

On 6/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, JD Wang said:

Awesome thank you so much 

Oh hang on @reyhard that's still the same object. I'm trying to work out a way to complete the mission when the flight recorder is returned to base.
I was hoping to spawn an empty cradle and then check for "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" but hiding the flight recorder obviously doesn't change the classname.

I tried checking via trigger for 

{typeof _x isEqualTo "GroundWeaponHolder"} count thisList > 0

because if I check the classname of the recorder it comes back as "GroundWeponHolder" but no luck. Don't suppose you have any ideas?

I'm basically spawning a wreck, adding an holdaction which spawns the recorder, I just need some way of checking that the players have returned the recorder to base.

"rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" is class name of flight recorder - why are you looking for GroundWeponHolder?

XWy415I.jpg

bnKVv4u.jpg

You will never know when or where before it is too late. #rhskatya

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

@reyhard As far as I understand it there's 2 parts to the flight recorder "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" is the complete thing and "GroundWeaponHolder" was the classname I got when I checked the big orange ball that pops out of the cradle and can be put in your inventory.

That's part that I need to be able to check for, the big orange ball.

So my first idea was to have an empty cradle back at base for the players to place the big orange ball in making a complete "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" but as I've discovered the empty cradle is just "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" with the ball hidden, so that won't work.

(I hope I'm making sense)

9 hours ago, JD Wang said:

@reyhard As far as I understand it there's 2 parts to the flight recorder "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" is the complete thing and "GroundWeaponHolder" was the classname I got when I checked the big orange ball that pops out of the cradle and can be put in your inventory.

That's part that I need to be able to check for, the big orange ball.

So my first idea was to have an empty cradle back at base for the players to place the big orange ball in making a complete "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" but as I've discovered the empty cradle is just "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" with the ball hidden, so that won't work.

(I hope I'm making sense)

GroundWeaponHolder is generic item holder of all sorts.

"rhs_item_flightrecorder" - item class name, can be added with addItem that you can also pick up from that ground holder

If you want to check if flight recoder is returned to cradle you can use in full cradle init

this animateSource ['recorder_action',1]

and then in script check if cradle was returned with

nameOfEmptyCradle animationSourcePhase 'recorder_action' isEqualTo 0

• Like 1

Awesome thanks very much ❤️

9 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

some progress

So. T-64 and early T-80 have completly different hull and only same turret?🤔

Edited by Dedmen
Removed image. Rule 14

What happened to the magwell grip?

6 hours ago, russian spy said:

What happened to the magwell grip?

It would no longer work very well without hands clipping through some mags, now that the magazine model changes depending on which one is loaded in the gun. We will maybe elect to remove that style of handanim from all weapons. But for now there are some weapons with railed handguards that still have magazine gripping. Since the hand clipping through the mag can be alleviated by using a vertical grip attachment on the weapon.

10 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

So. T-64 and early T-80 have completly different hull and only same turret?🤔

AFAIK the only variants where the T-64/T-80 turrets are almost exactly the same, are the T-64A and T-80 (earliest versions with coincidence range-finder). After that, they are increasingly different.

Soul_Assassin is starting with doing a T-64B, which doesn't share so many common visual elements with T-80 variants

• Like 2

I have a editor question, how do you save the look of the Humvees when they respawn so they don't go back to the vanilla way they look?

By the way, why isn't there rpk74m, which is currently widely used by Armed Force of Russian Federation. I wish that'll come in next update.

And thanks for this great mod.

On 6/4/2019 at 10:14 AM, soul_assassin said:

please don;t request things. Read our FAQ.

Ok, I hate to say this but I used the ticket on your website a really long time ago (many years) and requested the USAF ABUs, and it was implemented :slayer6: gave me a fuzzy feeling

1 hour ago, M. Glade said:

Ok, I hate to say this but I used the ticket on your website a really long time ago (many years) and requested the USAF ABUs, and it was implemented :slayer6: gave me a fuzzy feeling

just a coincidence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

d9XiINX.png

4sNTmof.png

Some screens from il-padrino

#RHSKATYA

• Like 29

Hi. New upcoming DLC will contain russian radio protocols. Are you planing to use them? These may contain more details that are missing in protocols from Arma 2. Not to mention Polish protocols will be also available. I'm asking beacuse your mod is "must have" for this game, and i have installed game again after long time to see if there is something new/fixed in updates, and if RHS would use new radio protocols i would buy this DLC. 

• Like 2

Glad to see that the RHS team is still active since the good old ofp era.

Many thanks for your outstanding work guys, you're the reason why I bought Arma III in the first place ! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1