Fanatic72 how make this is in random spawned missions, or in Alive Orbat?

What problem with T-64? You already have early T-80 with T-64 turret. I think it can easily be used as a starting point for establishing an early T-64 such as the T-64A and T-64B. However for the Ukrainian scenarios in the Donbass need another T-64BV (which apparently is also very similar to the T-80) Please correct me experts of Ukrainian tanks

Also, the creators of Ukrainian scenarios, I want to advise before the T-64 (from the RHS or not) to use the T-80BV and early T-72, they are also very much in the Ukrainian army.

6 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

What problem with T-64?

there isn't a problem, at least not one that concerns us.

You already have early T-80 with T-64 turret. I think it can easily be used as a starting point for establishing an early T-64 such as the T-64A and T-64B.

What is this statement based off, some of your experience with modelling/modding?

However for the Ukrainian scenarios in the Donbass need another T-64BV (which apparently is also very similar to the T-80) Please correct me experts of Ukrainian tanks

RHS doesn't feature Ukranian army, and we also wanna keep away from politics and real life existing scenarios.
What users do with the content RHS provides is up to each individual.

That being said, as previously explained, if one requires a very specific asset for whatever real life scenario he has in mind, that person is free to make that content himself.

Also, the creators of Ukrainian scenarios, I want to advise before the T-64 (from the RHS or not) to use the T-80BV and early T-72, they are also very much in the Ukrainian army.

Can you please refrain from topics that are outside the scope of RHS in this particular thread. There is an off-topic sub section on these forums for a reason. 

• Like 7

That looks amazing. I love the small detail, the rivets and bolts visible on the sights and IR lamp and cannon mount. 

20 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

Some Progress

If you have not yet, please check out our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) page and support us! We've had a great response so far and many thanks to our current patrons!

T-64 finally! Take my 30 bucks on Patreon guys and keep up the good work!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, il_padrino said:

Here's a screen with a couple of new things. 😉

what terrain is that?

20 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

Some Progress

If you have not yet, please check out our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) page and support us! We've had a great response so far and many thanks to our current patrons!

Attention on details is outstanding! Keep up the good work! And now you have +1 patron😎

57 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

Also, guys remind me RHSAFRF have "gorka" and "beryozka" uniform?🤔

The dev branch does.

Where is the helicopter warning sound files like "Warning, critical damage" in RHS ?  i extract a bunch of files in rhs and i didn't find one, appreciate for the help.

Do you guys ever get tired of being awesome?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Von Quest said:

Do you guys ever get tired of being awesome?

If they someday tired, we lost one of the best modmakers since OFP times, so it will be not good for all ARMA community...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Greensnack said:

Is that a fishnet balaclava?

Yup, you could say it's a trademark of the serbian army special forces

74614_img_7318_1475481010.jpg

94512246.png

• Like 10

11 hours ago, il_padrino said:

Yup, you could say it's a trademark of the serbian army special forces

If they're anything like their impressive legacy, don't mess with them... :)

How do you spawn just the cradle for the flight recorder?

I'm working on a side mission where the players have to recover the flight recorder and bring it back to base, so I'd like an empty cradle for the to place it into to complete that side mission.

5 hours ago, JD Wang said:

How do you spawn just the cradle for the flight recorder?

I'm working on a side mission where the players have to recover the flight recorder and bring it back to base, so I'd like an empty cradle for the to place it into to complete that side mission.

this animateSource ["recorder_action",1,true]

this will hide flight recorder from "Plane flight recorder (assembled)" and leave only empty cradle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome thank you so much 

Oh hang on @reyhard that's still the same object. I'm trying to work out a way to complete the mission when the flight recorder is returned to base.
I was hoping to spawn an empty cradle and then check for "rhs_flightrecorder_assembled" but hiding the flight recorder obviously doesn't change the classname.

I tried checking via trigger for 

{typeof _x isEqualTo "GroundWeaponHolder"} count thisList > 0

because if I check the classname of the recorder it comes back as "GroundWeponHolder" but no luck. Don't suppose you have any ideas?

I'm basically spawning a wreck, adding an holdaction which spawns the recorder, I just need some way of checking that the players have returned the recorder to base.

Hi,
could you add textureSources or hiddenTextureSelections to the Mk V SOC boat, so it's possible to reskin it?
Thanks

57 minutes ago, wendaf said:

Hi,
could you add textureSources or hiddenTextureSelections to the Mk V SOC boat, so it's possible to reskin it?
Thanks

Probably wont happen unless Hatchet says he wants us to do it. There's more to consider with that one than just adding selections to the existing mesh, since it's an older one and has a bunch of parts that are proxies.