28 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

^^ I assume this enquiry is aimed towards RHS players preference and maybe server admins, rather than us mod devs. Because it's not something RHS has any means to gather telemetry/data on.

Yes, very much. Aimed at your players, hopefully those more experienced with RHS than me.

I don't want this to seem like a requested but could you guys bring back the old woodland/tan camo. I loved it back in the day when you guys had it sense the tanks didn't have tan camo. Here is a picture of what I mean 067ob7g.jpg

• Like 5

Just announced on their Twitter if anyone is interested...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, EO said:

Just announced on their Twitter if anyone is interested...

so, finally end of T-64 whines? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to model a gun. Now that is effort and the joy of creation. By the way, I always had this question in mind, why don't the russian EMR uniforms have insignias? 

9 hours ago, SzepyCZ said:

so, finally end of T-64 whines? 😂

And the beginning of people whining about how it isn't done yet.

Great work so far by the way, keep it up.

Why so hate of T-64? This is a great tank almost a symbol of the Cold War era. As for the Т-14 Armatа tank, it will remain a prototype as the MBT-70 since Russia now has problems with sanctions and there are no factories for the production of guns. We are likely to continue to upgrade the T-72 and T-90 than to launch mass production of T-14.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, General Yudenich said:

Why so hate of T-64? This is a great tank almost a symbol of the Cold War era. As for the Т-14 Armatа tank, it will remain a prototype as the MBT-70 since Russia now has problems with sanctions and there are no factories for the production of guns. We are likely to continue to upgrade the T-72 and T-90 than to launch mass production of T-14.

No one here hates 64

4 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

There is no hate, but you have to appreciate it takes time to make any content. Also as you have requested the T64 in this thread and the CUP thread multiple times, you will just have to wait and see if someone makes one. Alternatively if you desire one to made so much, perhaps learn to make it yourself.

• Like 3

Sorry guys i just love Cold War era tanks like Chieftain, Patton and T-64.😅 None of these is not in any addon for ARMA 3.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

Sorry guys i just love Cold War era tanks like Chieftain, Patton and T-64.😅 None of these is not in any addon for ARMA 3.

M48 Patton made by UNSUNG Team. M60 in CUP. Whatever you want or request it take time to make. I don't have knowledge about making mod or model. I just have to enjoy what ArmA community release for me and all players and even it's not 100% accurate. I still have fun and great immersion with my own community with mod we can play with.

• Like 1

I've been out of the ArmA3 mod-scene for quite some time, but its still good to see that some things haven't changed - "When will you include X?", "Why haven't you included Y yet?" etc. 😂

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jackal326 said:

I've been out of the ArmA3 mod-scene for quite some time, but its still good to see that some things haven't changed - "When will you include X?", "Why haven't you included Y yet?" etc. 😂

its been 18 years, why change now 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Oh damn, 18 years... I remember discovering and enjoying RHS mod at the end of Operation Flashpoint.

14 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

No one here hates 64

Speak for yourself.  T-64 ran over my Babushka, will never forgive. IS-10 was true best tank of motherland, help Babushka cross street, turn wine to vodka. True patriots tank. T-64 drink milk like weak Patton.

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

if you love them so much, maybe you should spend your time making these, rather than request and expect others to do it for you for free....

• Like 5

19 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

Considering that T-14 was long touted as an entirely Russian-made tank, I don't think the sanctions will put that much of a damper on it. Of course, upgrading T-90 and T-72 will continue, because why throw away perfectly good tanks? 🙂 An initial batch is supposedly already in production, so I'd say it's doing pretty well. And besides, last thing Putin wants is to make it seem like the sanctions have any effect on the Russian military.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PuFu said:

if you love them so much, maybe you should spend your time making these, rather than request and expect others to do it for you for free....

If I see tanks and other Cold War vehicles in some CDLS I will immediately buy it as I did with GM, at the moment I expect a gorgeous CSLA mod. Bohemia Interactive really disappointed me (and many on this forum I'm sure) decided to make an official addon with ALIENS. All hope now only for you and other members of the community who make beautiful and realistic models of vehicles. In any case, good luck to you in your hard work!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

Bohemia Interactive really disappointed me (and many on this forum I'm sure) decided to make an official addon with ALIENS.

I throw my "I want this game has weapon and vehicle in present day" opinion since the game set timeline in 2035. Anything can happen. I don't think ArmA 3 (Official addon [vehicle, weapons blablabla etc]) should go back to present day with all equipment again. For my opinion to CONTACT DLC, this is fine/good to me.

By the way, let's focus on RHS WIP model that going to release. I can wait all day long until "it's done".

• Like 2

I am very happy to know that you are making T-64! Many people wanted to see this tank in your mod, and many people wanted to see RPK in your mod. So i wanted to say thank you for all that RHS Team bringing to the Arma community! We all appreciate it!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

If I see tanks and other Cold War vehicles in some CDLS I will immediately buy it as I did with GM, at the moment I expect a gorgeous CSLA mod.

not really sure what is the relation here, considering RHS is not selling anything to begin with...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I am very happy to know that you are making T-64! Many people wanted to see this tank in your mod, and many people wanted to see RPK in your mod. So i wanted to say thank you for all that RHS Team bringing to the Arma community! We all appreciate it!

Personally i need T-64 for making Ukrainian wars scenarios (it would also be great to see a  MT-12 Rapier 100 mm AT gun in ARMA 3), but RPK for Arma 3 available in many other mods.

• Like 1

Diabolical Arms adds an HQ RPK-74M 🙂

Is it possible to add T-72B 84 and 85 without the commander's shield and ATGM, with little poor's ammo as eye-catching "T-72M and upgraded versions". In the dev version, the Serbian T-72 is changed and could also be in this version. This tanks needs in random generates scenarios :) 

1 hour ago, piter306 said:

Is it possible to add T-72B 84 and 85 without the commander's shield and ATGM, with little poor's ammo as eye-catching "T-72M and upgraded versions". In the dev version, the Serbian T-72 is changed and could also be in this version. This tanks needs in random generates scenarios 🙂

afaik you can remove the commander shield in attributes and remove the ATGM ammo as well.