Why are they tuning their engines off at all I guess is the question? Almost impossible to mass coordinate an angled attack when you never know quickly a Tank shutsdown/starts up? I've just counted a few tanks taking closer to 20 seconds and again sometimes they seem stuck in some sorta loop where they basically stop responding.

20 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

Why are they tuning their engines off at all I guess is the question?

Save fuel and reduce IR signature when static. The Arma AI behaviour is probably inspired by the same reason tanks IRL run their systems on an APU when they are not expecting to be moving for a long time.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Please stop teasing us!

No! 😛

47759309461_1d9c44b511_o.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

Hmmmmm, gee, those roads look... familiar... to something else RHS-related being teased around 😛

• Like 3

And since RHS guys are feeling generous, tonight you're getting a double tease.

47759394141_dcf1e937bd_o.png

• Like 29
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, CannonSong said:

Hmmmmm, gee, those roads look... familiar... to something else RHS-related being teased around 😛

We need more rumors about everything related to RHS and Bludskis terrains 😛

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Daaamnn, that looks nice!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Updated Pecheneg textures???

Yeah there is a new PKP model in the dev version. 🙂

1 hour ago, Fanatic72 said:

new PKP model

It's largely the same model. reyhard made new textures and material (as Disgusting_Man inquired about), and improved some geometry for the ironsights etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ooh, T-14 Armata. Is that a reskin of the Tanks DLC one, or a completely new thing?

3 hours ago, CannonSong said:

If the roads look like it has been raining buckets for 5 hours, you can bet your ass it's a bludclot map.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, GordonWeedman said:

Ooh, T-14 Armata. Is that a reskin of the Tanks DLC one, or a completely new thing?

It's not a reskin... 😉

• Like 6

9 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

It's largely the same model. reyhard made new textures and material (as Disgusting_Man inquired about), and improved some geometry for the ironsights etc.

there is no plans to PKP with picatinny rail?

19 hours ago, il_padrino said:

No! 😛

Hmmmm looks very interesting... Some new modification of BTR-80?🤔

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images

19 hours ago, il_padrino said:

And since RHS guys are feeling generous, tonight you're getting a double tease.

Its beast looks very strong! Alas, the Russian army has not been able to establish production in sufficient quantities and remained on the T-72B3

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images

1P29 on the AK74. And that's a thin supressor for an AK too. Radio gear on his chestrig. Also, an alternate grip option for the '74. (Tacticool by the mag.)

Are those backpacks new too? They don't look like UMBTS. Finally graduating from Sidor i see.

that is a completely new model for the T14 i can see its not the same model the BI has

7 minutes ago, Eyeless_Camper said:

I guess noone here is able to answer the question i have in regards to the 9M120O. 😕

might have been missed. could you maybe ask again that question?

On 4/25/2019 at 8:41 PM, Eyeless_Camper said:

I was testing around with the 9M120O variant of the Ataka missile on the Mi-28 (missile is supposedly proximity fuzed for anti air).

The idea that the helicopters would get something that could be used for AA against enemy helicopters was something i wanted to try but i could not get it to work?

Are the missiles bugged or how do the promiximity fuze work? I tried to get it to get close to the enemy helicopter (so close it went above the tail and under the main rotor as it  was flying) but to no avail it just passed by and hit the water behind it.

If someone here knows how to use them, it would be very helpful to get help, thanks. 🙂

This question, would really be nice to learn how to properly use them.

1 hour ago, Eyeless_Camper said:

This question, would really be nice to learn how to properly use them.

Unfortunately, vanilla proximity fuse doesn't work without valid lock so it's sort of broken so it needs some scripted solution. There are some nice commands for it but creating function for it would take some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With more and more "old" mid to late-cold war equipment finding it´s way into RHS it will go along great with Global Mobilization and complement it. 

• Like 7

PKP with updated textures looks much better now. Can i ask the team if you are going to improve textures on AKS-74U and AK-74 in wooden furniture to make it look more metalic like. Don't get me wrong, models are great, but they look more like plastic ones. Especially in the sun.

• Like 1