Making development updates public via Steam Workshop is fantastic. Thank you very much to the RHS team for making this decision.

If I remember correctly, back when the Mk17 model was initially revealed, it had a black variant. However, I only see the tan variant available right now. Is the black variant planned for inclusion?

16 minutes ago, Maj Ray said:

If I remember correctly, back when the Mk17 model was initially revealed, it had a black variant. However, I only see the tan variant available right now. Is the black variant planned for inclusion?

MK17 is only available in tan and murican star and stripes. black variant is the EU version SCAR-H, available in SAF (as well as tan)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, PuFu said:

MK17 is only available in tan and murican star and stripes. black variant is the EU version SCAR-H, available in SAF (as well as tan)

I've found it. Thank you. Is there a difference between the tan Mk17 in USAF and the tan SCAR-H in SAF? Apart from the name, that is.

4 minutes ago, Maj Ray said:

I've found it. Thank you. Is there a difference between the tan Mk17 in USAF and the tan SCAR-H in SAF? Apart from the name, that is.

yes, markings, decals, fire-selector etc

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, PuFu said:

yes, markings, decals, fire-selector etc

Understood. Thank you.

I've been wondering this myself for a long time.. on the Mi-8Amtsh, you can add/remove the side armor of the pilot and co-pilot seats on the hull, will be that later also possible to add/remove full body front armor?

Like this1032440166.jpg

06464091.jpg

• Like 2

That's a dome to house the weather radar, not removable armour.

The Mi-8AMTSh in RHS is simply a stand-in using the ported Czech Mi-171Sh model from Arma 2.

Making a proper Mi-8AMTSh requires making an entirely new cockpit interior among other things, so it's not a quick and easy thing to just slap a different nose on there. It's not something we've been working on.

• Like 2

Will PPSH, FN FAL and TT with silencer be included in upсoming update? And is it possible that you will add bipods to SVD?

We didn’t have any PPSH or TT suppressor model, so not yet.

Edited by da12thMonkey
Changed from present tense, to past tense ;)

14 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

We don’t have any PPSH or TT suppressor model, so no.

Really? I was talking about these things.ds4agWRrkXM.jpgflc1g7-xRwA.jpg5W4VOzvr3Ww.jpg

• Thanks 1

Only the FAL/SLR is a model for RHS

For the others. Don't assume that every model made by an artist who has contributed to RHS, is intended for RHS.

We never posted either of those other images on our own social media channels - i.e. we have never announced they will be part of the mod. You simply assumed by association, that we have automatic access to them (we don't).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

Only the FAL/SLR is a model for RHS

For the others. Don't assume that every model made by an artist who has contributed to RHS, is intended for RHS.

We never posted either of those other images on our own social media channels - i.e. we have never announced they will be part of the mod. You simply assumed by association, that we have access to them (we don't).

I found these pictures in official RHS VK.com group. And it was presented as WIP stuff.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

official RHS VK.com group

Probably the fan group. We don't run that, the Russian community do.

This is our only actual presence on VK, updated by RHS staff.

https://vk.com/redhammerstudios

Will there be any further functionality in regards to the M1239 AUV? For example will they function for Rearm/Repair style purposes?

5 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

Probably the fan group. We don't run that, the Russian community do.

This is our only truly official presence on VK, updated by RHS staff.

https://vk.com/redhammerstudios

Ок) Thanks for the clarification) And for my second question: no plans to add bipods for SVD in future?

10 minutes ago, ILVIThNI said:

Will there be any further functionality in regards to the M1239 AUV? For example will they function for Rearm/Repair style purposes?

The "deploy" version should already be able to supply ammo, fuel, repair functions.

For the others, you can script a repair/ammo/fuel supply object to sit in the back with setVehicleCargo and it should do what ever you want.

9 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

no plans to add bipods for SVD in future?

Not until someone models one.

13 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

no plans to add bipods for SVD in future?

we don't really talk publicly about future plans, for reasons we have explained many times over

As an observation, both in the standard and dev build of USAF, 5.56x45 PMAGs appear to be slightly offset to the right of the weapon. (Metal/STANAG mags do look to be centred properly.)

By the way, many thanks for adjusting/correcting these mag widths in the dev version.  

14 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

The "deploy" version should already be able to supply ammo, fuel, repair functions.

For the others, you can script a repair/ammo/fuel supply object to sit in the back with setVehicleCargo and it should do what ever you want.

Not until someone models one.

Awesome.  That will fill a nice niche within the SOCOM faction if it gets expanded upon in the future. Now you just need a working wench on it for when its 4x4 little brother flips over. The Stryker got my heart fluttering and looks very promising. Just throw us a GMV and an M-ATV armed to the teeth SOF style. Then my Arma dreams will be complete. If you could add in the trailer as well it would be appreciated...jk haha. Just keep up the good work. How much RHS has brought to the community is really beyond words. You have spoiled us with all that you have provided.

0Nk8vzz.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, PuFu said:

These "decals" are part of the main body textures and NOT part of RHS decal system.
Feel free to make a custom texture based on the grey one and remove the red star, MIs are hiddenselections ready

Thanks for the reply.  I figured it was more complicated than some of the other options available. 

Is there a future plan to use the same animation from the NIarms 416's when you use a foregrip on your rifle ?

50 minutes ago, Jordi.M said:

Is there a future plan to use the same animation from the NIarms 416's when you use a foregrip on your rifle ?

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

sneaky sneaky slipping in those plateframes, very nice stuff. the MRDS scopes are very cool as well. especially dig the team leader setup and the marksman setup with the SCAR mags, any chance of seeing something similar for the MBAV as well?

• Like 2

On 3/9/2019 at 9:37 PM, Tutvys13 said:

Yeah, I was refering to the CDF digital camo on helmet and OTV. Still looking forwards for answers. Cheers! 

As for the CDF digital camo, i think it is Chinese type 07.

Hi guys,

Just popping by once again to say that RHS is awesome, and is the only reason I keep coming back to Arma3. Thank you.

Keep up the good work! 

• Like 6