Wow! Those RPK's and MTLB's in the background are awesome!!! Oh, wait... Just joking, never mind)) Seems soon we will get another great update from RHS. I hope it will bring some surprises for AFRF too))

• Like 2

Liking the SOF vehicles. The stryker needs to scaled up.

I believe those are XM1125 utility tractors. Well, that's what the MPs told me before they hastily shuffled me out of the area

56 minutes ago, Jordi.M said:

The stryker needs to scaled up.

Nope. The size is accurate almost down to the centimeter.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Very nice Strykers hiding in the background. Hopefully we'll eventually get the new Dragoon variant at some point. I love autocannons and cannot lie.

After doing a long bit of driving and looking at the whole Stryker from 3rd person, I need a second opinion but when I look at the the model itself, is it too shiny?? Because I feel the paint needs to be a bit more matte when referencing real photos of the Stryker.
Also need an opinion on the suspension of the Stryker when accelerating or braking, the cabin rocks a bit too much and it looks silly sometimes. I dunno I might be looking into it too much😛

Overall though driving it was a blast, it handled really good on Stratis.

3 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

After doing a long bit of driving and looking at the whole Stryker from 3rd person, I need a second opinion but when I look at the the model itself, is it too shiny?? Because I feel the paint needs to be a bit more matte when referencing real photos of the Stryker.
Also need an opinion on the suspension of the Stryker when accelerating or braking, the cabin rocks a bit too much and it looks silly sometimes. I dunno I might be looking into it too much😛

Overall though driving it was a blast, it handled really good on Stratis.

You might want to keep in mind that it is WIP, and not the final product.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dakilla12601 said:

You might want to keep in mind that it is WIP, and not the final product.

Oh I know.. but might as well put feedback in just in case 😛

2 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

Oh I know.. but might as well put feedback in just in case 😛

Try putting it in their feedback tracker.  Which is the point of the new Dev builds and link to their extensive bug/feedback tracker.

• Like 2

I will but I posted here to look for a second Opinion from whoever else tested the build. 🙂
Edit: actually pretty pointless to post a feedback ticket until the final product is done I guess. derp

23 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

I will but I posted here to look for a second Opinion from whoever else tested the build. 🙂
Edit: actually pretty pointless to post a feedback ticket until the final product is done I guess. derp

it is indeed too shiny, but that will change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, captinbaer1 said:

Will the HIDF O-3 ever get hard points?

It's a retexture of the civilian plane from Apex, so there's nothing we can really do in that regard. The model doesn't have any proxies to put weapons on

Hey guys. First of all, great job on this mod, keep it up. But here's a question I have for you. What is the camouflage used for GREF Digital equipement. Or at least what it is based on.

1 hour ago, Greensnack said:

Are those new uniform models for the ACU cut? Or are they something else?

No, they're just the current ACUs. Nothing new

1 hour ago, Tutvys13 said:

Hey guys. First of all, great job on this mod, keep it up. But here's a question I have for you. What is the camouflage used for GREF Digital equipement. Or at least what it is based on.

@gurdymade it. I don't know that it is based on anything real

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tutvys13 said:

the light green one right? It's supposed to be some commercial Russian camouflage for hunting but I'm going to assume it has popularity with paramilitaries since y'know.. other than EMR it's some of the few digital patterns made in Russia that I know of.

8 hours ago, Tutvys13 said:

You mean CHDKZ spectr camo? It is commercial camo, was used by pro-russian rebels in Crimea and south-east Ukraine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, temon said:

You mean CHDKZ spectr camo? It is commercial camo, was used by pro-russian rebels in Crimea and south-east Ukraine.

I think he means the CDF Digital Camo.

7 hours ago, FallTry45 said:

CDF doesn't have Digital, just traditional blotchy pattern camos, mostly in a variety of green, yellows, and an unusual "oxblood" color.

3 minutes ago, Poentis.K said:

CDF doesn't have Digital, just traditional blotchy pattern camos, mostly in a variety of green, yellows, and an unusual "oxblood" color.

They have a digital pattern helmet and body armour (retexture of the AAF vest) that were formerly used by the CDF paratroopers before we replaced all CDF vests with 6B5

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

They have a digital pattern helmet and body armour (retexture of the AAF vest) that were formerly used by the CDF paratroopers before we replaced all CDF vests with 6B5

Oh yeeeaah I forgot the OTV chestrig.. was mostly thinking uniforms...

Is there any way to select a different decal for the MI-8MTVsh?  In game, there's the gray one with a Russian Star and a green CDF (I think it is) version with a CDF flag on it.  I haven't seen a way to select any other decal in the editor and I'm guessing those are fixed for that model, but wanted to confirm.  The gray version without the star would be perfect as a PMC helicopter.

4 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

Oh yeeeaah I forgot the OTV chestrig.. was mostly thinking uniforms...

11 hours ago, FallTry45 said:

4 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

Yeah, I was refering to the CDF digital camo on helmet and OTV. Still looking forwards for answers. Cheers!

2 hours ago, gatordev said:

Is there any way to select a different decal for the MI-8MTVsh?  In game, there's the gray one with a Russian Star and a green CDF (I think it is) version with a CDF flag on it.  I haven't seen a way to select any other decal in the editor and I'm guessing those are fixed for that model, but wanted to confirm.  The gray version without the star would be perfect as a PMC helicopter.

These "decals" are part of the main body textures and NOT part of RHS decal system.
Feel free to make a custom texture based on the grey one and remove the red star, MIs are hiddenselections ready

• Like 1