39 minutes ago, colosseum said:

Would love to see the FN FAL with proper animations (not the awkward old anims from Toadie's pack)

😐

You do realise Toadie has contributed a lot of animations to RHS right? Also one of the few people who still do custom weapon animations for A3.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, khaosmatical said:

You do realise Toadie has contributed a lot of animations to RHS right? Also one of the few people who still do custom weapon animations for A3.

Yup. Pretty much all of the custom reload animations, bar like one or two, were done by Toadie2k.

2 hours ago, colosseum said:

Would love to see the FN FAL with proper animations (not the awkward old anims from Toadie's pack)

If/when the L1A1 gets put in game, it will almost certainly be using Toadie2k's great animations. If you have a problem with that, then please feel free to not use it or uninstall the mod...

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Sorry, let me back up a bit -- the anims for the L1A1 and "retro" FALs in Toadie's NIArms pack were created by someone else -- not by Toadie.  The DSA FALs in his pack have a really nice Toadie-like animation. I never understood why the Toadie animation wasn't carried over to the other FALs in the pack.  

Not a dig, just an observation. 😉

Is there any update on the FAL for GREF though? 🙂

Maybe this is a bit off topic but can the six 120mm shells carried in the hull of the M1 Abrams be accessed from inside of the tank or do you have to access that compartment from the outside? Could they justifiably be added to the tank's loadout in RHS?

All of that shiny new Russian armor is making me jealous when you compare it to the slow pace of AFV development back in the US. At least the Army is looking at some functional prototypes for NGCV which is a start.

5 hours ago, reconteam said:

Maybe this is a bit off topic but can the six 120mm shells carried in the hull of the M1 Abrams be accessed from inside of the tank or do you have to access that compartment from the outside? Could they justifiably be added to the tank's loadout in RHS? 

Yes, they can be accessed from inside but as with T tanks, we don't simulate non ready to use ammo. I wanted to changed it as some point but no idea when I will have time to do it.

8 hours ago, reconteam said:

All of that shiny new Russian armor is making me jealous when you compare it to the slow pace of AFV development back in the US. At least the Army is looking at some functional prototypes for NGCV which is a start.

US Army vehicles development have similiar pace. Yuma Proving Grounds just presented M1A2C (M1A2SEPv3) prototype with Trophy HV APS and also addon armor on turret front. So don't worry. 😉

• Like 3

19 hours ago, colosseum said:

Any update on the FN FAL or M16A2 for the HIDF faction in GREF?  

16 hours ago, colosseum said:

Is there any update on the FAL for GREF though? 🙂

any update on you reading our FAQ before asking for updates?

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, dragon01 said:

Will the Trophy be functional on the new M1A2C?

We do not have Trophy APS, nor M1A2C in the mod... at least yet. 😉

I was speaking about real world.

whwNjqX.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PuFu said:

any update on you reading our FAQ before asking for updates?

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

Sorry for asking -- just wondering. 😉

The quality of the work in RHS is so good I'm just anxiously awaiting the next releases!

5 hours ago, Damian90 said:

fb6529c36f.jpg

Now that you pointed it out, WOW, I never saw the addon armor on the turret front. That's cool. Also love the new Low-Profile CROWS

• Like 1

Just dropping a suggestion for you, T-72M4 (AČR) for GREF, similar to modernized T-72 in the pack 🙂

1 hour ago, wendaf said:

Just dropping a suggestion for you, T-72M4 (AČR) for GREF, similar to modernized T-72 in the pack 🙂

There are probably about half a dozen other T-72 variants we'd end up making before that one.

All Czech T-72s are based on an older T-72 turret shape without the T-72B's frontal armour. So we'd need to model a T-72A/T-72M1 first. And if we did one of those, things like the M-84 series for SAF are seen as a higher priority for early T-72 derivatives, than making something to fill a non-existent gap in GREF's arsenal.

• Like 6

Ok, didn't know that 🙂 Keep up the great work !

does anyone know that fix for RHS' FCS? Apparently it was supposed to be putting a code in whitelisting the animateSource from the remoteExec cfg... but that's all the info I know.. if this is completely wrong then do tell me

Hi, is it possible to add my tower to your BMP vehicle via  config? Im interested in vehicles like Strela, Snezka and others.

Potentially a great idea. Assuming the build pipeline creates one, will there be a (ideally cumulative) changelog visible anywhere?

For now, the buildlog.md file is the way to access info on the small iterative changes (In spite of the exotic file format, it's just a text file really and can be opened with notepad etc.)

Cumulative changelogs might gloss over too many small things that dev users notice as WIP (not necessarily broken, but not complete) getting "fixed".

We cannot really curate changelogs when the content published at the weekly deadline is "as is" rather than curated to begin with - in this regard, we have to do things differently to BIS' Dev Branch. Fewer "logistical issues" for us though maybe?

Major changes are still marked in the same way as the stable build Changelogs, with ^ @ + - etc. symbols

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Defunkt said:

Potentially a great idea. Assuming the build pipeline creates one, will there be a (ideally cumulative) changelog visible anywhere?

it does create one (sort of) , but not everything that it spits is worth writing down in an actual changelog. Again, the DEV builds are released "as is" for the foreseeable future, not sure if there is anything worth doing on the subject though. There is buildlog.md if you wanna have a looky though, not a changelog per see, but individual developer commits (some of the stuff is missing from that as well)

EDIT:
ninjaed

• Haha 2

who are you and what did you do to the real RHS

• Like 4
  • Haha 14