32 minutes ago, b3lx said:

It returns an empty array, same with vanilla weapons

Test :

_Weapon = currentWeapon player;
_primaryWeapon_CowsSlot = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" >> _Weapon >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "CowsSlot" >> "compatibleItems");
copyToClipboard str _primaryWeapon_CowsSlot; 

Here is to find everything :

_primaryWeapon = currentWeapon player;

_primaryWeapon_MuzzleSlot = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" >> _primaryWeapon >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "MuzzleSlot" >> "compatibleItems");
_primaryWeapon_CowsSlot = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" >> _primaryWeapon >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "CowsSlot" >> "compatibleItems");
_primaryWeapon_PointerSlot = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" >> _primaryWeapon >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "PointerSlot" >> "compatibleItems");
_primaryWeapon_UnderBarrelSlot = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" >> _primaryWeapon >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "UnderBarrelSlot" >> "compatibleItems");

_primaryWeapon_all_compatibleItems = _primaryWeapon_MuzzleSlot + _primaryWeapon_CowsSlot + _primaryWeapon_PointerSlot + _primaryWeapon_UnderBarrelSlot;
copyToClipboard str _primaryWeapon_all_compatibleItems; 

Not sure if this is the right thread to discuss a GREF issue, but the sights on the M1 Garand are just terrible. They're superbly modeled -- but nearly impossible to use as-is.  In real life the eye focuses on the front sight and the target, and the rear peep sight is blurred (not so in-game).  Other games (and mods) get around this by making the rear peep sight a large ring.  The M16s in RHS seem to do this a bit. Any chance the Garand model can be updated to match?  Acquiring targets thru the current sights is just god awful.  The weapon is so well done otherwise... such a shame it's barely usable in-game!

Hi guys. I've been gone for a little while and I'm very pleased with the progress made in terms of the mods for the game. I do have a question for you though if you don't mind. The combo mounts in your pack, the light and laser mounts, they're great but is it possible to add both functions to them? Instead of having to switch them out all the time. 

It would be nice to use your light and laser simply by switching the function via a key bind, also the visible laser would be a nice addition to these also so that we can have a multi role attachment that covers multiple needs within an operation. If it isn't to much trouble would you consider adding this aspect?

50 minutes ago, sgt m.stonebridge said:

Hi guys. I've been gone for a little while and I'm very pleased with the progress made in terms of the mods for the game. I do have a question for you though if you don't mind. The combo mounts in your pack, the light and laser mounts, they're great but is it possible to add both functions to them? Instead of having to switch them out all the time. 

It would be nice to use your light and laser simply by switching the function via a key bind, also the visible laser would be a nice addition to these also so that we can have a multi role attachment that covers multiple needs within an operation. If it isn't to much trouble would you consider adding this aspect?

Check your key bindings, homie.

Ctrl-L or Ctrl-C should be able to switch it, and you'll get a notification in your weapon info.

The packs are there to allow which device will be active when you press "L". Really helps when you want AI to use one or the other, as they cannot switch.

Edit: Also, visible laser is available w/ ACE and Enhanced Movement. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, sgt m.stonebridge said:

The combo mounts in your pack, the light and laser mounts, they're great but is it possible to add both functions to them? Instead of having to switch them out all the time. 

If you wanna get both to work - the ir laser and laser, that is something that is not gonna happen

1 hour ago, sgt m.stonebridge said:

It would be nice to use your light and laser simply by switching the function via a key bind

ctrl+C is default - check your RHS SETTINGS if you wanna change that to other custom key

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 7:12 AM, Spatsiba said:

Are you sure it's not the ACE gref compat? Because that used to happen to me. 

It's not the ace compat because i didn't run it. I only ran cba, ace, RHS USAF/AFRF, but Gref still shows as a requirement.

Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to watch these get smacked by Mavericks 😉 

• Like 4

What exact model is the turret on the T-90SM? Since most info on stuff like this is limited all I ever learned is that the SM variant only uses the 7.62 udp t05bv-1 remote weapon station, but in your model that seems to be a rws with a kord.

5 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

What exact model is the turret on the T-90SM? Since most info on stuff like this is limited all I ever learned is that the SM variant only uses the 7.62 udp t05bv-1 remote weapon station, but in your model that seems to be a rws with a kord.

T-90AM/SM can use either RWS with 7.62mm MG or 12.7mm HMG. Festival just deciced to give them different RWS to make them slightly different as far as I know.

There are photos in the internet of T-90SM with 12.7mm HMG installed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love everything in RHS. Without this mod i would't play Arma. And i really appreciate hard work of the team to give us new stuff. But i just wanted to ask when you will give some love to russian gear? We can find a lot of stuff for US in USAF and many other mods from different makers. But russian side looks poor in part of equipment. I heard you were working on 6b45 and other "Ratnik" equipment. Is it true? Also it would be nice to see VKPO uniform and update for Gorka's models. Anyway thank you for your outstanding mod! Waiting for the next update as always...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I love everything in RHS. Without this mod i would't play Arma. And i really appreciate hard work of the team to give us new stuff. But i just wanted to ask when you will give some love to russian gear? We can find a lot of stuff for US in USAF and many other mods from different makers. But russian side looks poor in part of equipment. I heard you were working on 6b45 and other "Ratnik" equipment. Is it true? Also it would be nice to see VKPO uniform and update for Gorka's models. Anyway thank you for your outstanding mod! Waiting for the next update as always...

I agree with this. The Russian gear and uniforms are stuck in the 90s. At the very least, the current uniform models need varients with gloves and kneepads or something.

2 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

I agree with this. The Russian gear and uniforms are stuck in the 90s. At the very least, the current uniform models need varients with gloves and kneepads or something.

I'm pretty happy with the the Russian gear from RHS, but you both might want to checkout the YuEmod if you haven't already. Probably not everything you're looking for, but there is some good stuff in it:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1195262135

4 hours ago, SterlingC said:

I'm pretty happy with the the Russian gear from RHS, but you both might want to checkout the YuEmod if you haven't already. Probably not everything you're looking for, but there is some good stuff in it:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1195262135

Of course i know about YuEmod and his author, who was a part of RHS team. But i don't use it because he's extorting money from his community.

10 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Of course i know about YuEmod and his author, who was a part of RHS team. But i don't use it because he's extorting money from his community.

he trying*

2 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

No one extorts money from you personally. In general, this is some joke from him for annoying fans.

Spoiler
On 2/9/2019 at 2:15 PM, Festival said:

rhs-promo-template-2-S1.pngrhs-promo-template-T90-AM.pngrhs-promo-template-T90-SA-16.pngrhs-promo-template-T90-SM.png

Will be some camo version for this tanks?

10 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

From what I heard, A few years ago at least it reflected reality pretty well. 🙂 Aside from a few elite units (those that the government uses for photo-ops, that is), the average Russian grunt would have the same gear (not just the same kind, but the exact same items, too!) as his equivalent from just before the USSR fell.

Not sure how current that info is, but they certainly haven't gotten rid of the 90s equipment. I once investigated making an Afghanistan/Gulf War mod based on RHS, and while for the US it'd require a lot of new assets, the Russians would only require some config work.

11 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

I wouldn t say 90s. Most of the kit in RHS represents post 2001 equipment of the Russian Army, helmets, uniforms and camos (Flora, EMR), Barmitsa complex 6sh92 vests, all that stuff was introduced post 2001 or in very late 1990s and until few years ago timeframe represented RF Armed Forces quite accurately.

I agree, 2014/15 is probably the watershed for the equipment currently in RHS. Afterwards EMR uniforms in a new cut and new variations were introduced and the Ratnik equipment entered service outside of some elite formations.

• Like 2