On 18/1/2019 at 11:15 AM, reyhard said:

They are not meant to be controlled from UAV terminal but neverthless, it's still possible to do so. Just connect to it via map & then use "Take UAV turret controls" action from action menu

It seems to me that the Emission Control for the P-37 and PRV-13 radars, doesnt work unless someone is actively using the turret controls and turns on the radar, because as soon as you exit the turret control, it turn the radar off again.

4 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I was browsing through the weapons section on armaholic when I came across an oldish Benelli M4 Super 90 addon. the original author seems to be open to people modifying and redistributing the addon, and even provided source files, provided that credit is given where due. the 3d model and textures are pretty good. theres a few quirks, the tritium on the front sight clips with the post and the animation for the forward hand could use some adjusting. its in use with US forces (designated M1014) and with Serbian special operations forces. although from all indications perfectly functional as-is already, it could be something to possibly consider integrating.

you should know better by now...we do not like using 3rd party assets. The joys of modding is creating content yourself (at least for most of us in RHS).

4 hours ago, dakilla12601 said:

It seems to me that the Emission Control for the P-37 and PRV-13 radars, doesnt work unless someone is actively using the turret controls and turns on the radar, because as soon as you exit the turret control, it turn the radar off again.

go to feedback.rhsmods.org please

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7.01.2019 at 12:31 AM, PuFu said:

the more people ask about something the more chances are that work will be postponed on that something ...the m40 suppressor seems to come really close after the up-armored humvess and the leader of it all - the RPK.

oh yeah, and we don't take requests ;)

im not requesting, just saying  M24SWS + suppressor is unrealistic

• Haha 2

Do don't use it man :-) in vanilla Arma you had many weird stuff possibile to use, silenced m24 do not seems that's much weird thought

• Like 1

On 20/01/2019 at 8:51 AM, Wiki said:

Question:

you're currently working on LAV-25.

How will you set the passengers position?

Face to face or back to back?

Thanks

On 1/6/2019 at 5:44 PM, Bolec said:

so ....   M40A5 is equipped  with surefire muzzle device to mount suppressor ........ no suppressor for M40A5 .....  but .... they added  suppressor for M24SWS   which is unrealistic  combo  coool .. ..

To stop that shit once for all:

M24 with a rethreaded barrel can take OPSInc silencer. If you really want the M40A5 to have a supressor, model one yourself.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

M24 with a rethreaded barrel

To illustrate with further evidence: A more typical M24 here without the additional MARS rail and cheekpad modifications in the video, but the threaded and tapered muzzle to accept an Ops Inc suppressor

640px-Army.mil-2007-04-23-093320_XM110.jpg

The modifications to the barrel aren't observable when the suppressor is fitted. So it was not deemed necessary for Redphoenix to make an entirely separate model and class for the sake of simulating this variant of the rifle

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the m24 with suppressor is one of the best things we got in RHSUSAF please do not remove it. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, fingolfin said:

Lovely! :satisfied: Which map is this? Summa?

Indeed it is. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2018 at 6:00 PM, da12thMonkey said:

Yup

We had a discussion about collapsible stocks on M16A4s a while back and found that before the USMC opted to switch to wider use of M4A1s they were considering an M16A4 PIP with VLTOR EMOD or IMOD stocks.

The PIP didn't go through Cops-wide, but intermediately armourers were given authorisation to field modify M16s with collapsible buttstocks and some opted to do so on deployment

@toadie2k made a superb IMOD stock for the NIA HK416 pack, so I asked to use that in order to create something similar

I know it's old but i'm absolutely drooling over it. Is there any chance we'll ever see it available to the public?

39 minutes ago, skiddy said:

Is there any chance we'll ever see it available to the public?

Well nobody told us that 0.4.8 will be the last version of RHS yet, and made us all pack it in and quit modding. So for now, I can't think of a reason it will never be available.

We just don't know when 0.4.9 will be.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone getting RHS Gref a requirement on a server even though you only run RHS USAF and AFRF? On my server, I run RHS USAF/AFRF but Gref comes up as a dependency.

18 hours ago, WastedMike_ said:

Is anyone getting RHS Gref a requirement on a server even though you only run RHS USAF and AFRF? On my server, I run RHS USAF/AFRF but Gref comes up as a dependency.

Are you sure it's not the ACE gref compat? Because that used to happen to me. 

A question on the M3 MAAWS if I may. Using HE or HEDP requires one to use the iron sights on the weapon rather than the zero in the top right hand corner, however I can't quite figure out what I am supposed to be matching against the elevation markers running up the side. At the moment I'm going off of the top edge of the square bracket that connects the sight leaf to the tube but am having mixed results and have just started using some rough calculations from tests written down on a piece of paper.

Am I using the weapon wrong for HE/HEDP shells or is it just not a complete feature yet? Many thanks in advance to anybody who can help.

How can a I make a function to get all items compatible with a RHS weapon? I usually rely on the following but it doesn't work with RHS.

_compatibleItems = {
  private _class = _this select 0;
  private _Items = [];
  {_Items append (getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _class >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> _x >> "compatibleItems"))} forEach ["CowsSlot", "MuzzleSlot", "PointerSlot", "UnderBarrelSlot"];
  _Items
};

31 minutes ago, b3lx said:

How can a I make a function to get all items compatible with a RHS weapon? I usually rely on the following but it doesn't work with RHS.

Hello there b3lx !

You can check the code in my script :

Thanks George but it doesn't seem to work. I looked into your script and (please correct me if i'm wrong) it seems to use the same method as my function:

_primaryWeapon_CowsSlot = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" >> _primaryWeapon >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "CowsSlot" >> "compatibleItems");

It returns an empty array, same with vanilla weapons

Edit: forget it, I didn't know about BIS_fnc_compatibleItems, it works with vanilla and RHS

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, b3lx said:

It returns an empty array, same with vanilla weapons

You are probably doing something wrong if you get nothing in the area and i send this to check it because it's sorted with all available type of compatibleItems .