Do you plan on adding a 1P90 and a dovetail 1P87 for the red side? I know about the possibility of putting 1P87 on weapons with NPZ/B13, but the variant with attachment to dovetail would still be more convenient, because not all types of weapons are presented in the version with NPZ/B13.

Spoiler

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13131.0;

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13131.0;

0_98c31_2e95f25b_XXL.jpg

And will you change the reticle on 1p87 to a more correct one?

Spoiler

22955364_25352.jpg18603343.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks a thousand times for your generosity to share those wonderful results of your hard, hard work with us - it is appreciated a lot!

Who is working on those new tanks? His name slipt my tongue!

Gorgeous T-90M!! And gorgeous shot!

Hope everybody's having a relaxing winter holidays, one way or another!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alessiomoreno said:

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks a thousand times for your generosity to share those wonderful results of your hard, hard work with us - it is appreciated a lot!

Who is working on those new tanks? His name slipt my tongue!

Gorgeous T-90M!! And gorgeous shot!

Hope everybody's having a relaxing winter holidays, one way or another!

The new tanks have been modeled by @Festival

• Thanks 3

Hi everyone, I found out that RHS Apache only have 30 rounds of flare/chaff in store, is it by purpose or something is wrong? I couldn't find  any reliable source.

11 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi everyone, I found out that RHS Apache only have 30 rounds of flare/chaff in store, is it by purpose or something is wrong? I couldn't find  any reliable source.

Each chaff/flare "Bucket" only has 30 shots and all 3 (2 flare and 1 chaff) fire at the same time.

• Thanks 1

Some photos of the last RG-33 deriviative vehicle we have planned to produce, the (now say it along with me kids!) M1238A1 RG-33 Special Operations Command Armored Security Vehicle (M1238A1 ASV). This is a 4 wheel drive, 4 or 5 passenger MRAP. Standard equipment is the M2 machine gun fitted to the M153 Common Remote Operated Weapons System (CROWS). Ours is also optionally fitted with a Rhino Counter IED system and a few other accessories. Woodland and desert will be available, and once we've finished a few small animation tweaks, I should be able to show some photos of both the M1239 SOCOM AUV and M1238A1 SOCOM ASV together. Enjoy!

avHFtWZ.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4

I noticed one of the M113's in the virtual garage had the merdc winter pattern selectable , is there something very awesome planned with it? 

I don't know if this is a conflict issue or a bug but when you try get on the benches in the littlebird, the option doesn't pop up you can only ride in back. but when you get in the back your invisible to other people.  @Richards.D amazing looking SOCOM truck, keep up the good work!

That RG-33 SOCOM looks great, looking forward to it!

Is it not possible to get a 1 shot catastrophic kill with the tanks?

I set up a bunch of empty T72 obr1984s and blasted them from all kinds of angles and distances and the best results I could get was delayed brew ups occasionally from rear shots and occasionally but less often from side chassis shots. 

Tank used M1A1SA and M1A2SEP firing M829A3 rounds.

The most consistent one shot brew ups I could get was from this angle and range... 

uTCJ2RU.jpg

Even then, it would take about 10 to 20 seconds before the tank would actually explode after a point blank shot through the back of the turret.

Only addon loaded other than RHS was CUP trerrains. 

• Like 1

I was really hoping you guys would make an RG-33 SOCOM but I was afraid to say anything, looks like I don't have to though. can't wait, looks absolutely sick (in the good way).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sputnik monroe said:

Is it not possible to get a 1 shot catastrophic kill with the tanks?

Only heavy satchels/bombs are able to deliver catastrophic 1 shot kills - rest is handled by ammo cook off which takes ~10-30 seconds. When fighting T tanks, you have highest chance to destroy tank with 1 shot when aiming at autoloader T-72_08.jpg

number 16 on above picture

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

so ....   M40A5 is equipped  with surefire muzzle device to mount suppressor ........ no suppressor for M40A5 .....  but .... they added  suppressor for M24SWS   which is unrealistic  combo  coool .. ..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Bolec said:

so ....   M40A5 is equipped  with surefire muzzle device to mount suppressor ........ no suppressor for M40A5 .....  but .... they added  suppressor for M24SWS   which is unrealistic  combo  coool .. ..

You ask this every few weeks. Kindly stop it

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, Bolec said:

the more people ask about something the more chances are that work will be postponed on that something ...the m40 suppressor seems to come really close after the up-armored humvess and the leader of it all - the RPK.

oh yeah, and we don't take requests ;)

• Like 8

don't forget about the LAV25 along with the humvees and RPK.. oh wait.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

...oh wait.

indeed

you forgot about striker

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, sargken said:

Will the RG-33 SOCOM have CROWS I OR II

Can see in the picture it's CROWS II.

It's an M1238A1 with the TAK-4 suspension and LED lights, so built to a later spec than the oldest SOCOM RG33s that had CROWS I

• Like 3

When you look at the T-series tanks in the garage there's camo schemes listed as 1 thru 5, but they are just solid bright colors like white, blue, etc. What's that about?

20 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

When you look at the T-series tanks in the garage there's camo schemes listed as 1 thru 5, but they are just solid bright colors like white, blue, etc. What's that about?

I'd say a member of the team has made them for fun ops, or as a training/target practice thing and the decision was made to include them in the full release because why not!

1 hour ago, Dallas Medina said:

those were hiddenselections examples iirc, for people looking to add textures to vehicles. colors were just placeholders in lieu of a real camouflage scheme.

3 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

it's small reference too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_biathlon

1200px-T-72B_-TankBiathlon2013-01.jpg

;)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2