Hello.

Have you guys considert to add the M320 to the Laucher slot ? So we can still use the pistols.

AwfRW59.jpg

On 28/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, Jordi.M said:

Hello.

Have you guys considert to add the M320 to the Laucher slot ? So we can still use the pistols.

It should already be added

@sargken ignore the image, reread the post. Consider that the current standalone M320 is in the pistol slot

The way the launcher slot works, the animations would be funky as hell and it probably wouldn't work so great. Besides, pistols see infrequent use (I don't carry them on most of my kits), and if you're a grenadier you shouldn't be getting into situations where a pistol is needed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jordi.M said:

Have you guys considerted to adding the M320 to the Launcher slot ? So we can still use the pistols.

nope

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

@sargken ignore the image, reread the post. Consider that the current standalone M320 is in the pistol slot

The way the launcher slot works, the animations would be funky as hell and it probably wouldn't work so great. Besides, pistols see infrequent use (I don't carry them on most of my kits), and if you're a grenadier you shouldn't be getting into situations where a pistol is needed. 

Yes my fault I misread the post

• Haha 1

My apologies if my earlier post came off as rude or as a dig at the mod itself, as I have nothing against this amazing mod or anything it involves or the people who work on it, my only curiosity was if it was possible to limit the main gun ammo for the ah-64 due to the fact that having talked with a friend who works with and on the platform itself as a mechanic had told me the usual loadout and I was simply curious to see how it would play out in game having the loadout he had informed me of, so one again my apologies for coming across as rude or taking a dig at the mod. Hope to see more awesome work from this mod and team itself as no matter how long the wait the mod is done as a hobby yet has such amazing quality that ever minute you wait is worth the time in the end.

10 hours ago, Kenta Panda said:

My apologies if my earlier post came off as rude or as a dig at the mod itself, as I have nothing against this amazing mod or anything it involves or the people who work on it, my only curiosity was if it was possible to limit the main gun ammo for the ah-64 due to the fact that having talked with a friend who works with and on the platform itself as a mechanic had told me the usual loadout and I was simply curious to see how it would play out in game having the loadout he had informed me of, so one again my apologies for coming across as rude or taking a dig at the mod. Hope to see more awesome work from this mod and team itself as no matter how long the wait the mod is done as a hobby yet has such amazing quality that ever minute you wait is worth the time in the end.

no biggie, but i have already answered that you can change the amount of ammo in the editor yourself

• Haha 1

BIS really should've added cannon rounds to Dynamic Loadout. It might be that Apache is sometimes flown without a full magazine - hot and high conditions, for example (or logistical considerations), might necessitate lighter loads. 

10 hours ago, Ovelapaskiainen said:

Is it just the H variant of SCAR that is being worked on, or will there be L too?

H is done, L will come later, when i'll have the time and mood for it i guess

• Like 14

So I've been given permission to release a little Christmas Spirit update.

O52bNz5.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 6

23 minutes ago, Wilco said:

So I've been given permission to release a little Christmas Spirit update.

I feel this is fitting... :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guess I'll be that douche. What, if any, variants do you guys plan to drop with this 'mystery mobile'? Anything of the "removed from service" variety perhaps? *COUGH*LAV-AD*COUGH*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odie0351 said:

Anything of the "removed from service" variety perhaps?

The hull modelled so far is the most modern version. Make what you will of that information

• Like 6

A quick question before I open an (unnecessary) ticket: Is there a reason the 2DP flashlight and the Perst-1IK can be attached to the AKMs but not to the AKMNs? Do they somehow differ apart from the possibility to attach rails?

• Like 2

G'day RHS Devs,

You have produced a great range of LMTV and MTV trucks. IIRC correctly you had a van body on a 6x6 chassis in a previous version. Do you have any plans to expand the fleet with other variants such as Van bodies, Tankers or Recovery Vehicles?

Tanker (XM1091) is almost certainly a no, since it was never introduced in to service and we have the M978 HEMTT for that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Little project I've been doing over the past few months, hopefully in the next release if all goes well.

gNcI6gd.png

• Like 19

G'day @da12thMonkey

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully one day there will be a larger variety of Logistics. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

@Richards.D

That Wolfhound is looking really good. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing it deployed.

1 hour ago, wansec_6 said:

@Richards.D

That Wolfhound is looking really good. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing it deployed.

Cheers, and good guess but not quite correct! The same concept however.. :)

• Like 1

thats a pretty sexy HEV. nice work.

1 hour ago, LCpl Lighthorse said:

Nice to see addition of the RG33 SOCOM AUV Armored Utility Variant. Great work!

Thank you, and correct ID! 

• Like 1