Serb units with Mk.17? Will this be reflected in the end release or purely for the sake of showcase? Needless to say. I've eagerly watched the updates on the progress from unbaked greyscale models to completion. <3

Is there chance to see IMOD stock on other rifles? I can not speak for all, but think many would appreciate to see IMOD on M4, M4 Block II, Mk18, or HK416 too. A lot of variations maybe, but variance is good still, no? Any way, is very nice to see new M16 rifle and M249.

3 hours ago, Arcieri said:

Serb units with Mk.17? Will this be reflected in the end release or purely for the sake of showcase? Needless to say. I've eagerly watched the updates on the progress from unbaked greyscale models to completion. <3

Serbians do have SCARs, but they have more L variants than H variants, belonging to their Special Forces and Military Police respectively. Mk.17 is just the US designation for their SCAR-H. It is Belgian afterall.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Arcieri said:

serbs (and some other European countries) use SCARs (be it H and/or L). the difference between the 2 is in regards to fire selector and decals
the MK17 will be available for the USAF in tan only

the SCAR-H will be available in both black and tan for SAF

same system will be used for Ls when it comes to it.

• Like 5

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 9:06 AM, da12thMonkey said:

[snip]

mDgsH5Xl.png

Might spot something else in the last image too

M16A4 with SOPMOD Stock!!! …… out-f***ing-standing!! ….if I were so bold id make a suggestion to shorten the barrel of the M4 down to about 10.5 inches. lol

I love the uh-1 variants! Will there be any other paint schemes and variants such as the kind the Bundeswehr use?

Somebody asked before if it could be possible to add 3D variant of some Russian scopes & it seems there is room to introduce new variant for 1P29. Setup is quite trick and it might produce some small glitches when looking from the side in 1st person view but in 95% you shouldn't be able to notice it at all unknown.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, sammael said:

It was me)

There is also working mod with russian 3d scopes  based on RHS (PSO1)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=33187

Yes, I know about this since I gave permission to use my script but I don't think I will be spending more time on PiP variants for now.

Is T safe key hardcoded for  Ми-28Н / SU 25?

I try change safe key from RHS setting menu but no effect. 

Every time when I want to lase distaance with T I got safe mode too..

23 minutes ago, sammael said:

Is T safe key hardcoded for  Ми-28Н / SU 25?

I try change safe key from RHS setting menu but no effect. 

Every time when I want to lase distaance with T I got safe mode too..

Safe mode use user13 as a hotkey. Unfortunately for user action defined in cfg there is no way to change key dynamically (to i.e user14 or user2) unless whole thing would be changed to addAction.

Considering the wide variety of AK magazines , how high are 20rnd stanag mags in the priority list?

Hey does anyone know if the SERHAT object is destructible or not? I just gave it a demoblock for testing purposes but it seemed unscathed.

11 hours ago, Greensnack said:

Considering the wide variety of AK magazines , how high are 20rnd stanag mags in the priority list?

really low towards nil

• Haha 3

hey Pufu, I accidently stumbled on a tweet by bludclot bludski and I was wondering if you could clarify? You worked on PKL alongside him but am a bit confused on what this means :X
66f0137aef.png

8 minutes ago, Poentis.K said:

hey Pufu, I accidently stumbled on a tweet by bludclot bludski and I was wondering if you could clarify? You worked on PKL alongside him but am a bit confused on what this means :X
66f0137aef.png

no, i haven't touched any of his files, so i cannot take any credit whatsoever.
will make an official announcement in due time about it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

no, i haven't touched any of his files, so i cannot take any credit whatsoever.
will make an official announcement in due time about it

d0304414fc.png

Could we get some more color variante of the rq raven backpack.

one for aor1 and m81 ?

• Haha 1

Can someone give me some tips how to use AGM-114K with modes except lock on before  launch? I am not able to hit any target if I use other modes than this one although the direction which I fire is directly towards target and target is lased

On 10/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, da12thMonkey said:

Modern M249 barrel assemblies don't have an adjustable gas regulator. Which is why it's only on the oldest M249 variants in the mod.

And the picture is an L129A1, not an M4 variant

Speaking of the M249s, there will be a couple of additional modernised variants in future:

A version of the classic solid-stock M249 PIP with RIS, and support for grips

And I whipped up a new buttstock

Might spot something else in the last image too

Oh I wasn't aware that newer M249s don't have them. Shame, it tied the whole look together. In theory they're still interchangeable and you could fit one to a newer SAW right? It doesn't look like the weapon has changed much over time besides for rails, stock, etc.

I think I've seen that alternate collapsible stock in an Army press release but never seen any photos of it in the wild. So it's more than a one-off prototype?

L129A1 is a Colt Canada C8 variant I think? It has that new integrated upper receiver that I didn't recognize at first.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:34 AM, PuFu said:

yes, a single ticket per issue please.

if ever, low priority. m27 IAR is only fielded with 30round stanag mags. that being said, indeed now there is a reason to make more magazine variants (that make sense)

tac sacks weren't made by RHS, but we found it funny enough so to get them in

Okay I'll try to get the actual problems down there one of these days.

Thanks for the info about the Surefire magazine. Low priority is infinitely better than never. I think they'd be a good addition like the Beta C magazines in the addon. In my humble opinion the Marines should find a good higher capacity magazine for the M27 IAR when it's actually used in its intended role. Yet last I saw they were trying to make the M27 the standard issue rifle which may have been their plan all along.

1 hour ago, reconteam said:

I think I've seen that alternate collapsible stock in an Army press release but never seen any photos of it in the wild. So it's more than a one-off prototype?

It's the US Military's standard issue stock for the M249 and has been for a number of years already. It's currently probably more common than any of the other stocks, and you'd be hard-pressed to find any pictures of M249's from the past couple of years that didn't have that stock...

1 hour ago, ballistic09 said:

It's the US Military's standard issue stock for the M249 and has been for a number of years already. It's currently probably more common than any of the other stocks, and you'd be hard-pressed to find any pictures of M249's from the past couple of years that didn't have that stock...

I thought the collapsible stock that is currently in the RHS is the one that is pretty much standard? The other one seems to be the same as used on the M240L though now that I'm looking for it specifically it seems they are a lot more common than I thought.

Regarding the topic of the SCARs discussed earlier one strange difference between the "European" SCAR L STD and the "American" variant is that the European version has a 14.5" barrel versus 14" on the American Mk.16, plus it has a bayonet lug.

L129A1 is a Colt Canada C8 variant I think? It has that new integrated upper receiver that I didn't recognize at first.

No. L129A1 is a standard British Army Designated Marksman Rifle. It s modified Lewis Machine &Tool LM308MWS 7.62x51 NATO caliber rifle. 

Regards.

1 minute ago, bolo861 said:

Now. L129A1 is a standard British Army Designated Marksman Rifle. It s modified Lewis Machine &Tool LM308MWS 7.62x51 NATO caliber rifle. 

Regards.

Oh my mistake, looks like a nice rifle. I believe UK special forces types do make some use of the C8 series though.

Anyway turns out I had my parts for the M249 pretty wrong. I thought the M249s without the gas collar were missing something important. Turns out the new style gas regulator doesn't need to be messed with or something. The way the gas cylinder looked hollow in RHS threw me off.

Spoiler

FN_M249S_Rotators_2-1800x825.png

fn-m249s-saw-image-product-3.jpg