5 minutes ago, mistyronin said:

I'm afraid that you could find Arma units' events 24/7 hence it's impossible for us to please everyone. In fact Monday is quite a common day for Arma events around the world. In any case, you can always disable the steam auto-updates. :smile_o:

Or use  Arma3sync, swifty or any similar program that allows you more control on when something gets updated for your community.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, PuFu said:

we will always release stuff when it is convenient to us, not to you.

Yes, that is apparent. The updates are welcome, I just question the specific schedule.

7 minutes ago, magnetar said:

Or use  Arma3sync, swifty or any similar program that allows you more control on when something gets updated for your community.

I consider those applications unnecessarily cumbersome and questionable given the existence of, and agility afforded by, the Steam Workshop.

19 minutes ago, Maj Ray said:

Yes, that is apparent. The updates are welcome, I just question the specific schedule.

I consider those applications unnecessarily cumbersome and questionable given the existence of, and agility afforded by, the Steam Workshop.

The specific schedule is tailored around the people that make the release happen, who in turn also btw try to make it convenient for others.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Maj Ray said:

to answer your question about "specific schedule" - there is none, it is a matter of availability, and most of the time there are more people available during weekends, including the one person who can make this push. 

as i said, we understand such concerns, but due to the way player-base is distributed, there will always be at least one group that will be affected - we have released in every single day of the week, there was always someone who asked the same question you did, using the same tone.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FallTry45 said:

Is it just me or is the RHS website down?
Want to view the changelogs.

Its up for me but no changelog yet

1 minute ago, kerozen said:

Its up for me but no changelog yet

nevermind, working now ^^

Such inconveniences can arise in any updating, any Mods. Even if in advance to warn about updating and to hang up a billboard in a visible place, there will always be a group which won't notice him, and won't switch off automatic updating in Steam.
It is always better to have several people on the server, from different groups which will be able to update content on the server in the next hour.

If you're from the US or anywhere in the world with decent internet it would be like a 20 minute delay at most to update. So i wouldnt be complaining for an RHS update if your from the US honestly. Try coming to Australia and downloading a game or mod off stream.... May aswell leave your PC on for 12 hours while it downloads. Either way an RHS update is like a gift from God.... Very excited to see what comes with it, my guess is mostly hot fixes but im praying they LAV's and Strykers are coming! Cheers for all your hard work lads!

• Like 1

Best way to prevent this issue is to use Arma3sync. Best way to manage mods imo. YOU decide when to update the mods, not the modders or steam.

change log 

-Added

-Removed

-@ Fixed

-^ Improved

only hotfix update,  added nothing

Spoiler

f574ea327b9f.jpg

BRM 1K standart sight bug in Arsenal . Only CBA+RHS

Is that new chest rig the same one as the Light Chestrig added in 0.4.6? I could not find any other.

1 hour ago, fanatic72 said:

Is that new chest rig the same one as the Light Chestrig added in 0.4.6? I could not find any other.

Nope, new chest rig didn't made it to 0.4.8 and was removed before release & we forget to remove it from changelog

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sammael said:

Where I can find full changelogs?

you cannot, maybe later on today based on @soul_assassin availability

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, temon said:

@sammaelFull changelogs are in the folder with mods, download and read :-)

there are only 0.4.7 changelogs in folders for me after update 

22 minutes ago, sammael said:

Very strange, i have new chengelogs in every folder of mod.

42 minutes ago, sammael said:

Check this file with notepad++

Sans_titre.png

36 minutes ago, calahan59 said:

Check this file with notepad++

thank you very much