10 minutes ago, SzepyCZ said:

just tested this in editor, all abrams versions vs pg7vl into rear side of turret= all of them exploded, hit into rear hull=all of them had disabled engines,

frontally with 3BM48 APFSDS all of them disabled/destroyed in 1-3 shots into different places,so i dont really understand what is your problem

3 Kornet-M ATGM shot to side - no effect
3 Kornet-M ATGM shot in front - no effect
3 Kornet-M ATGM shot in rear - no effect

Javelin in top down mode - no effect, lol, no dammage
RPG-26 in rear side - no effect.

3 Kornet-M ATGM shot to side - no effect
3 Kornet-M ATGM shot in front - no effect
3 Kornet-M ATGM shot in rear - no effect

Javelin in top down mode - no effect, lol, no dammage
RPG-26 in rear side - no effect.
Open a ticket in the feedback tracker.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Ulmann said:

4) MP7A1 still have bug with AN\PEQ-15\16 (top)

thats not a bug, thats an engine limitation. the top mounted PEQs will only fit on AR15 weapons. as far as the game is concerned there is no "rail" on the top of the gun aside for where the optic attaches to, there is nowhere for that PEQ to truly attach to, the game only registers the side rail as designated on the model. the top-mounted PEQ models still attach to this side rail, but are moved and turned to appear as though they are on the top. the downside to this is that the top's height and distance from the side rail is not always uniform on every gun, which results in the PEQ not always appearing in the right place. the most practical platform to adjust the top PEQs to fit to was the AR15s. the HK416 has a higher rail than the average M4/M16, so RHS has a script that changes the model to one that fits the HK height properly on game initialization, which is a sort of solution to the problem, but results in doubling the number of models and config classes and in effect doubling the amount of work involved, so it is by no means a practical or universal solution. just mount your PEQs on the side of the MP7.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ulmann said:

Binocular M24 still have wrong animation
3) T-90 still missing "Shtora"

AD 2) Binoculars cannot have custom anims in arna

Ad3) Shtora was removed on purpose - it will return one day in future though

As always, create feedback ticket if you want to get your issue fixed - it helps getting organized

• Like 2

Saw the TOW fix. Were the missing sounds for ATAS also fixed? Probably should've reported that before, but I forgot.

Also, did anyone else have the problem where you can't drop RHS LGBs when CBA is installed? It seems to have been fixed before, but now it's back (though I haven't checked with the hotfix).

A little question on the new PEQ-15's if I may.

I noticed that a while back when the new model was shown off that there was a version with the cover removed from the light (presumably a flashlight version). Will there be a light version in future or does the 15 lack a visible light?

I am aware of the version with the flashlight on the side, I was just curious.

32 minutes ago, [VW]Wrath said:

Will there be a light version in future or does the 15 lack a visible light?

PEQ-15s don't have a visible light. Only an IR target illuminator.

But Arma doesn't allow for making directional lights that only illuminate in NVGs (point lights like flares can be, but not directional lights). So we can't do the IR illuminator.

PEQ-16 is the one with a visible light.

Hi Folks,

Had some time over the weekend to mess with this - thoroughly enjoying the new UH-1H - flight model seems really well done - what a hoot to fly - would love to see some US Army paint in it’s future... I think they had almost 5000 of them...

Noticed both the Apache and the Cobra have this odd ring around the view from the pilots perspective - filling most of the screen - looks odd and introduced with this update...

Never been much of a sniper but the M24 weapon system is a work of art - not sure if that’s been updated or it’s always looked that good - wow - seriously...

Thanks for all you do...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

PEQ-15s don't have a visible light. Only an IR target illuminator.

But Arma doesn't allow for making directional lights that only illuminate in NVGs (point lights like flares can be, but not directional lights). So we can't do the IR illuminator.

PEQ-16 is the one with a visible light.

I thought as much. Thanks for the answer, I have a repro one with a visible light and was curious. Mich obliged!

11 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

would love to see some US Army paint in it’s future

US Army textures are available in the Virtual Garage and can be set in missions with the bis_fnc_initVehicle

We wont be adding them in to the US Army editor factions, because they were retired from front-line service long before era our factions cover.

US Army textures are available in the Virtual Garage and can be set in missions with the bis_fnc_initVehicle
We wont be adding them in to the US Army editor factions, because they were retired from front-line service long before era our factions cover.

Hi...

Thanks so much for the response and yep I figured as much not fitting with your era...

I did look in the virtual garage under the Horizon Island variant - there were a few different paints - but no US Army that I could find - am I looking in the right place ?

Thanks for your patience...

Regards,
Scott

21 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

Thanks so much for the response and yep I figured as much not fitting with your era...

I did look in the virtual garage under the Horizon Island variant - there were a few different paints - but no US Army that I could find - am I looking in the right place ?

Thanks for your patience...

Regards,
Scott

You can select the Army paint scheme by double clicking the object in 3den and then under the section "Object specific" at the very bottom.

• Like 1

You can select the Army paint scheme by double clicking the object in 3den and then under the section "Object specific" at the very bottom.

Gracias amigo - I’ll look again...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you guys going to use the door gunner animations from the new Huey on other helos, specifically the Y model? Also, and sorry if I've asked this before, but is defensive armament for the CH-53 planned?

And to continue with the annoying questions, would it be possible to allow the outboard bench passengers on the UH-1H to fire from their positions? Or was this tried in testing and too wonky?

Edited by odie0351
  • Thanks 1

@ Fixed AH-64 AA/AG radar modes key handlers were not properly initialized

hello! what key please? I see only a-g mode...

is it possible to damage/disable vehicular imaging systems for the vehicles in this mod? say I want to deploy a sniper team in a defensive capacity against oncoming mounted forces, would firing at a commander's viewport or weapon optic on an enemy vehicle render it inoperable and cripple the vehicle's operational capabilities?

4 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

is it possible to damage/disable vehicular imaging systems for the vehicles in this mod? say I want to deploy a sniper team in a defensive capacity against oncoming mounted forces, would firing at a commander's viewport or weapon optic on an enemy vehicle render it inoperable and cripple the vehicle's operational capabilities?

Yes, partially at this moment, I believe T-90's have this feature, and some T-72B's.

In future we would wish all vehicles to have optics and periscopes that can be damaged thus reducing visibility from inside, altough, while it will definately make human players in these vehicles more difficult, dunno how it will affect AI.

Also remember that tanks have multiple optical devices, some vehicle have auxiliary sights that are well hidden and extremely difficult to hit (like the M1 series) + all optical devices have armor around them and in front there is armor glass which would demand several hits to be completely broken, heck vehicles like M1 have armored shields in front of primary sight that can be opened or closed by the gunner. Of course this is not implemented in to the mod, but perhaps some day?

Also one thing, just for explaining curiosity of you guys about how modern vehicle sights work.

What you actually see from the outside is not a sight per se, but it's mirrors, the sight itself is hidded inside vehicle under it's armor, so even if you destroy the exterior, sight itself is mostly intact, so only head assembly with mirrors need to be replaced, which can be done in the field.

f_m1a1-fcs_005.jpg

This is schematic of the original M1/M1IP/M1A1 sight. Hope this is helpfull and interesting. ;)

• Like 5

Currently M1117, Mi-24, Mi-24, T72B, T90, T90A, BRDM-2 & BTRs have destructible optics. Most completed assets in terms of destruction is BRDM-2 & T90A. Applying this tech requires some time since I'm also doing all additional backup sights too, so in case main sight is destroyed you can still use backup one.

• Like 10

can anyone confirm - safe mode T button hardcoded for all RHS aircrafct in game? no mater what i set in RHS or arma 3 buttons config....

I want to thank the RHS devs for this latest patch/fix!

The Apache is now combat effective at night.

Hellfire missiles accuracy is now better, although I noticed that the Laser Guided version of the Hellfire namely the AGM-114K seems to still miss a lot (although less than in the previous version) so IMO this should be looked at.

The Radar Hellfire (AGM-114L) accuracy issue seems to be fixed now.

Finally I have two questions:

- I still can't select the Radar AA mode. What I did was to map the "User 10" to a button of my Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar and while flying to put the Radar page in one of the MFDs and press the joystick button that I mapped for the "User 10" control but nothing happens.

- The only way that I know in order to change the HMD mode is to select MasterSafe (which selects one mode) and to select a weapon (which selected another mode) but is there any other way to change between HMD modes? 

Thanks in advance for replies.

1 hour ago, Frenki said:

How to use night vision for PNVS monocular?

Press the 'N' key once you have IHADSS enabled. This switches between night vision (termal) and no night vision.