Hi Red Hammers love the new update its fantastic. I was wondering if there is a button to take off the IHADSS monocle in the Apache/Cobra when I'm in 3rd person cam?

2 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Hello guys. I have a bug to report. I placed a M142 HIMARS with just the driver to check things out, and it turns out that when occupying the commanders seat I could select between my primary weapon and pistol and fire both while turned in.

Hello, please use following page for reporting bugs http://feedback.rhsmods.org

Though, before posting ticket I would advise to search first so following ticket can be found

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=4317

• Thanks 1

Cracking update, I'm really really enjoying it. I made a few pictures of some of the new stuff in and around Bohemia Interactive Studios I'll only post one as to not pollute the thread (rest are on photography). Great job to all involved.

F83C2EEE13C77FB7610F1F9E16F424A836D688B5

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Will a hot fix patch like 0.4.6.1 be released with fixes for critical problems or will it be necessary to wait again for half year for 0.4.7?

1 minute ago, chaospaladin said:

Will a hot fix patch like 0.4.6.1 be released with fixes for critical problems or will it be necessary to wait again for half year for 0.4.7?

We have not recorded any critical problems as of yet, some annoying little things yes. You will have to wait however long it takes, half a year, a year, whatever. We do this on our free time.

• Like 8

Hello RHS team and big thanks for your work and this release.

I noticed something weird but i don't know if it's a "bug" or intentional :

with the RHS mod only (without another mods), when i try the M24 SWS in the editor for example,

the M24 150x flash hider and the M24 suppressor 3D models appear in-game only if RHSUSAF and RHSAFRF are launched together. 

With RHSUSAF alone, the 3D models are not present in-game in the first and third views, the effects yes.

Not really a big problem, eventually an issue in your bug tracker is necessary ?

Problem with that is, you need AI pilot. It would be nice to have action menu item to start the static line jump(so forcing all players out) with parachutes inside the airplane inventory (so possible to use steerable or not steerable chutes based on wish). It will again open the chute right after person is out like in real static line jump
p.s. I will try to code something after my holiday for this

Hi...

Doesn’t help with the AI aspect - but the RHS waypoint does seem to have the option to swap out chute types - haven’t tried it though...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[mention=1110915]scottb613[/mention] Thank you very much!

Happy to help - if you have trouble PM me if you need more info...

Regards,
Scott

21 minutes ago, Laid3acK said:

Not really a big problem, eventually an issue in your bug tracker is necessary ?

Nah, it's okay: I've fixed it

• Thanks 1

Hi Folks,

Just a good video highlighting some of the updates:

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Broseph_Stalin90 said:

From my time in the USMC, we were taught to dummy cord our stuff from the beginning, from Infantry School, all the way to my last deployment. Not only PEQ's, but RCO's, NVG's, sometimes the occasional boot to his rifle.

At various times in the army I have dummy corded: MILES gear, CCO to rifle, ACOG to rifle, canteens, map carriers, DAGR, compass, target list work sheet. Basically anything you signed for or anything that is mission critical.

New MRZR seats are awesome, hopefully the tray will become a player action and unlocks the seat options.

Would be nice if the drivers cam was a tiny bit lower, i find myself squashing my neck into my shoulders IRL when driving it in game ;)

1 minute ago, SnakeDocc said:

New MRZR seats are awesome, hopefully the tray will become a player action and unlocks the seat options.

Would be nice if the drivers cam was a tiny bit lower, i find myself squashing my neck into my shoulders IRL when driving it in game ;)

try left ctrl + pg up/down or keys on numpad ;)

Oh shit, that's cool i can stick my head out the side, is pg up/down meant to be height? not getting anything from those.

Can the view on the F-22 be fixed and adapated to the vanilla one?

The external view is way too close from the plane.

There is not tthe same problem on the A-10.

F-22 normal view:

1534260318-desktop-screenshot-2018-08-14

F-22 zoom view:

1534260320-desktop-screenshot-2018-08-14

F/A-181 normal view:

1534260322-desktop-screenshot-2018-08-14

F/A-181 zoom view:

1534260323-desktop-screenshot-2018-08-14

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SnakeDocc said:

Oh shit, that's cool i can stick my head out the side, is pg up/down meant to be height? not getting anything from those.

Check your keybinds to see what is is set in Options>>Controls>>Keyboard>>View>>Move Head (UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT)

27 minutes ago, Wiki said:

Can the view on the F-22 be fixed and adapated to the vanilla one?

reyhard has adjusted the view for the F-22 a bit already, since people already made tickets in the correct place.

The UH-1H's view position has bee adjusted as well based on feedback

• Like 2

@soul_assassinFirst of all, thanks for your great work. Some time ago this weapons was demonstrated on public sources , why aren't they in the update?

Spoiler

RnLqFIgmR8o.jpgSzBrnF7L-fc.jpg

• Confused 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the TAC SACK GRIP. My guns finally got balls I can hold. 

5 hours ago, temon said:

@soul_assassinFirst of all, thanks for your great work. Some time ago this weapons was demonstrated on public sources , why aren't they in the update?

Reveal hidden contents

RnLqFIgmR8o.jpgSzBrnF7L-fc.jpg

that tokarev is already in the game, and they never said anything about adding that PPSh. it would be nice, but they never gave any hint that it would be included here.

Even though the LCAC isn't yawl's, it still looked good with the RHS mod and the smexy Humvees!:rthumb:

w2hxVOm.jpg

• Like 9

Thanks for the update!

Question: For those of us that run multiple weapons mods and run compatibility mods to get all of the weapons and ammo to play nice, how do we go about fixing the compats to work with the new magazine system? At present if I try to use "Mod X" magazines with RHS weapons the magazine is invisible. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2