Professional quality work as always, the passion shows.  The Zil truck in particular surprised me, clearly someone's labor of love.  We have them in Colombia, and they're perfect for so many scenarios.  Without you guys, ArmA wouldn't be nearly the sim it is, congratulations and thank you.

Quite a bit of trouble getting the UH-1 gunships to attack the enemy with their rockets, but I know this update is still in the testing cycle.

would someone be able to post a picture of the new SPCS variants? on holiday

5 hours ago, sancron said:

SteamWorkshop delivers both 0.4.5 and 0.4.6 bikey and bisign files on my Side btw. but this is a small issue for such a big release.

Just a Question about Vehicle-Damage, did RHS now use the Arma 3 Damage System witch was introduced with Tank-DLC finaly, becaus i was something read about it, that this will happen but don't see any Infos on the Changelog regarding this.

But thank you and congratulations for your Release :-) keep up the great Work.

Vehicles are now using HEAT penetrators introduced with Tank DLC but we still are using system were penetration of armour maters, so there is no magic HP going down even if you hit front lower hull of i.e. Abrams with RPG-26. Era blocks are using also Tank DLC armor simulation so blocks should no longer get triggered by nearby explosion so easily and should give more predictable return. Basically, almost all scripted armor systems were replaced by engine params but armor balance retained very similar to original one. Still, whole transfer is still WIP because i.e. optic damage is not completed or some more advanced components are missing like i.e. blow off hatches on M1, equipment blocks inside so you can i.e .disable laser range finder or ballistic computer & also non explosive destruction of vehicles (getting rid of fireballs)

Important note concerning mag proxies:

We are aware that vanilla magazines are not being shown correctly but it's an limitation of current system and what you can only hope is introducing of magazine proxies also on vanilla weapons. Those vanilla magazines were left available on RHS weapons mainly due to concerns about compatibility with older missions for example.

• Like 12

Likin' the new ABU. Is it compatible with custom .PAA nametapes like the ACU is?

• Like 1

Congrats on the release and thank you for the hard work. Glad to see some of the westwall stuff being included.

• Like 1

I've noticed that the T90 is no longer using Shtora for some reason as it used to. You guys decided to remove it or is this just a bug?
Anyway, thanks for the awesome update.

5 minutes ago, Lothear said:

I've noticed that the T90 is no longer using Shtora for some reason as it used to. You guys decided to remove it or is this just a bug?

Yes, it was removed. New solution should be added later this year

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, AIF_Infantrymen said:

Added 2 back seats and tailgate animationSource - for what vehicle?

MRZR-4

Sorry about that: we've been trying to generate automated changelogs from our SVN commits, so sometimes the formatting's not the best

now the holiday became pain :) I wonder how the new version is and there is no video yet to relieve my pain

Congratulations for the release RHS Team :)

• Like 1

I would like to ask if there's a feature for the C-130 for Static Line Paradrop and if so, how do I do it?

27 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

MRZR-4

Sorry about that: we've been trying to generate automated changelogs from our SVN commits, so sometimes the formatting's not the best

Yeah, with SVN you can often judge by filename what does the comment refer to, leading some people to assume it as a given. There's a few more odd entries out there, will post a list later if no one else does.

Congrats on the release, guys! Looks like an epic amount of work! Thanks.

9 hours ago, painlesshadow said:

I saw their were Strykers and LAV's being worked on some previous post. Should we expect them in the next update or have they been shelved for now <3

nothing is shelved, but don't expect anything either. it is most likely that strykers will come first, as always when they are done.

9 hours ago, painlesshadow said:

Also willing to pay $100USD for a Russian BUK to be added ;)

:D multiply that by 40x and we might have a deal.

to everyone else, please use only our feedback tracker for bug reports

Well done job, great update. From bugs i found 2 :
- TOW launcher in Humvee doesnt produce any sound on firing
- M2A2ODS commander sight (or periscope) is way to high. Gunner sight should block vision from commander periscope.
And one question i guess what answer is - when you damage engine at 50% in any wehicle, why whole vehicle gets damage texture?

• Confused 1

Added ability to disable vanilla locking boxes - by default option is off and can be changed by checking "Targeting UI Off" checkbox in RHS Menu Options

Is that means No square lock on MANPADs ?

THIS IS AMAZING 

Whats progres on TV guided missles for Mig-29, they are still not operational?

Congrats on the release! Excited to use the new missile modes and all the other goodies, including the amazing UH-1H.

(First thing I tested was the kayak, which produces engine sounds :D I presume this is a WIP )