29 minutes ago, Richards.D said:

Not at the present time. 

^^ lies :)

• Like 2

lol i hope pufu is right because the quality of your current hmmwv line up is great im sure you guys could hit it out of the park with a gmv variant or 2 i mean its not like richards d made one a couple years ago anyways :f:

31 minutes ago, uscg pilot 12 said:

hey guys any chance or plans to add additonal hmmwv variants to the list like a gmv variant for the socom faction listing or anything like that ?

Probably not, at least for the foreseeable future. Those GMV variants are based on the longer ECV chassis, which is actually considerably different from the M998 and M1025 based vehicles we have in the mod currently. In order for us to do those vehicles, we would first have to do the M1114 HMMWV, which is hardly used anymore compared to the M1025 and M1151...

• Like 1

up-armored have priority 

hope i have been confusing enough ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ballistic09 said:

Probably not, at least for the foreseeable future. Those GMV variants are based on the longer ECV chassis, which is actually considerably different from the M998 and M1025 based vehicles we have in the mod currently. In order for us to do those vehicles, we would first have to do the M1114 HMMWV, which is hardly used anymore compared to the M1025 and M1151...

Most current GMV's are based of the M1165, which is quite similar to the M1151 i believe

4 minutes ago, Foxone said:

Most current GMV's are based of the M1165, which is quite similar to the M1151

lol i like this guy 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, uscg pilot 12 said:

pufu your always confusing but at least its a postive confusion lol 

hmmm, weirdly you act as if you and me are tight friends and you actually know me...

let me straighten this up for you:
http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#1

12 minutes ago, Foxone said:

Most current GMV's are based of the M1165, which is quite similar to the M1151 i believe

but not the ones used in that image the bloke posted, or so i am being told by people who know more about humves than i ever will.

17 minutes ago, PuFu said:

but not the ones used in that image the bloke posted, or so i am being told by people who know more about humvees than i ever will.

Ah yeah, those images look like they are older versions indeed, probably Pre-2012-ish, but I too am no expert :D

Edit: (The bottom one looks to be the newer version, just without the thicker armored windows, but again see above line)

Is there any way to use the Mk.211 round in vehicle-mounted M2s?

5 hours ago, Foxone said:

Edit: (The bottom one looks to be the newer version, just without the thicker armored windows, but again see above line)

Also the tires are more modern... and the first pic is dated '04... :whistle:

• Like 1

General Dynamics won the contract to replace the old GMVs back in 2013. There were some lawsuits and stuff filed by other companies that wanted the contract, but as far as I know, the production and fielding has been ongoing and I believe they are in use by SOCOM now. You can check out the Flyer 72 here:  https://www.gd-ots.com/lightweight-tactical-vehicles/the-flyer-72/

General Dynamics has since won another contract with the U.S. Army for a non-SOCOM variant called the Army Ground Mobility Vehicle (AGMV).

SOURCES

https://www.gd.com/news/press-releases/2018/06/general-dynamics-ordnance-and-tactical-systems-awarded-contract-us-army

http://marvingroup.com/story/flyer-72-evolution/

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Montgomery said:

General Dynamics won the contract to replace the old GMVs back in 2013. There were some lawsuits and stuff filed by other companies that wanted the contract, but as far as I know, the production and fielding has been ongoing and I believe they are in use by SOCOM now. You can check out the Flyer 72 here:  https://www.gd-ots.com/lightweight-tactical-vehicles/the-flyer-72/

General Dynamics has since won another contract with the U.S. Army for a non-SOCOM variant called the Army Ground Mobility Vehicle (AGMV).

SOURCES

https://www.gd.com/news/press-releases/2018/06/general-dynamics-ordnance-and-tactical-systems-awarded-contract-us-army

http://marvingroup.com/story/flyer-72-evolution/

I'm sorry but that is not a GMV, that is a handicapped Bathtub with wheels....
Da only real GMV is the Humvee one :tongue:

(Also, never seen the GMV 1.1 actually being used overseas, pretty sure they are still in the development phase, most SF/SOF still drive around in the normal GMV or an M-ATV)

• Like 2

@Foxone The contract called for the delivery of the first vehicles to SOCOM by 2016. I'm pretty sure they are currently being used. The old GMVs are certainly more appealing to my eyes!

1 hour ago, Dallas Medina said:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the T-55 and T-62 to be added :)

you can uncross these fingers, it surely is not going to help, and pretty sure it can get uncomfortable after a while

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Hi, kind of small request (yes i know about the FAQ stuff) But i would really love the ACH (Norotos) without the SureFire light attached to the side, would that be possible?

7 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

Well that sucks. I'm hoping someone somewhere can make a quality T-55 (the A2 port sucks) and T-62. The Iraqi/Syrian conflict mod just isn't the same without them.

what sucks if you don't mind me asking? RHS scope surely isn't either the Iraqi nor the Syrians conflicts. Also, as you might know, we don't take requests, but there is a thread on these forums just for that:

7 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed the really loud T-72 autoloader and turret motor get a better sound or volume reduction ;)

the crossed fingers will still not help. better to uncross these and use them to type in a report here: feedback.rhsmods.org

1 hour ago, General Yudenich said:

Do I understand correctly that you add the vehicles you consider necessary?

we don't "add vehicles", we create 3d models of these vehicles. The only "added" vehicles outside the ones made from scratch by/for RHS were some of BIS A2 models that we considered relevant and sufficient accurate and that we have modified further for our needs.

Dude, I'm not the first year waiting for someone to port to ARMA 3 T-64, this is especially sad given that he already has in ARMA 2, just these guys do not want to port it to ARMA 3 without the permission of a person who mysteriously disappeared from the forums. This is all very sad, given that such beautiful mods made for ARMA 2 and not ported to ARMA 3 very much...

lol what? so it is sad that we do value Intellectual Property rights of content creators?

I am pretty sure i have replied to you on this subject before - you are free to go ahead and create your own t-55 / t-62 / t-64 tank(s) 3d models anytime you like.

Will any of us within RHS ever gonna do such a tank? As with everything, the answer is MAYBE, but it is at the sole discretion of our 3d artists, overall neither of these tanks are considered a priority by anyone but yourself, and in that case, see one paragraph above.

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

... are absolutely not interested in the army of other countries...

Serbian Armed Forces

Serbian Air Force

Horizon Islands Defence Force

Chernarussian Air Force

Chernarussian Army

Chernarussian Paratroopers

Chernarussian National Guard

ChDKZ

Yeah... sure...

56 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

... I believe that the largest teams of modders should make the Armed Forces of their native countries ...

Okay, we would then have:

Dutch Army

US Army

Brazilian Army
Russian Army

Serbian Army

Australian Army

Spanish Army

Finnish Army

UK Army

Polish Army

Czech Army

Bundeswehr

and I probably forgot a couple of people..... So no, thanks. We work on stuff we want.

I for one have absolutely 0 interest working on Bundeswehr stuff.

• Like 12

21 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

Yikes. I'm gonna stay away from this thread. These guys aren't very pleasant.

pretty sure everyone in RHS got their feelings hurt and are sobbing in some corners. crybabies indeed.

maybe it is time you actually read the FAQ
http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

Just not very nice that such an important and modern setting as the Ukrainian conflict studiously ignored completely by all developers of the major mods for ARMA 3 on this forum, a clash of armies of the Russian Federation and Ukraine in the East of the country

have you ever considered it is actually ignored on purpose, trying to keep away from politics and/or as a sign of respect for the ones that lost their lives in that idiotic conflict started by a bunch of spineless wankers? or that stance is irrelevant/ above your comprehension for you?

for Nth time, if this particular conflict feels so important to you, why don't you create the content missing yourself, instead of expecting others to do that for you.

at the moment seems much more realistic scenario than a war between Russia and the United States which is in the forehead of the event CAN NOT take place as it will be the last.

have you seen RHS making any scenario or campaign of any sorts to portray such a war (US-RU)? You can use AFRF without using USAF just as you can use just USAF without AFRF, right?

It is sad that the developers are passionate only about the creation of the armies of the United States and Russia and at the same time they are absolutely not interested in the army of other countries, which may well start a war with Russia in the case of the Ukrainian Conflict

fucking "sad" trumpism is overused...So it is "sad" that 3rd party developers are passionate about whatever they are doing in their own freaking free time now? 

I believe that the largest teams of modders should make the Armed Forces of their native countries, and then, perhaps, ARMA 3 will receive an incredible contribution as a fully represented forces of NATO and the CIS. This is especially important, given that the developers of the original for some reason decided to move the ARMA in the distant future...

1. because the largest teams of modders are all living in the same country and have the same nationality, right? (scroll all the way down and check that world globe - http://www.rhsmods.org/team)

2. why don't you keep these believes to yourself and stop trying to manage how other people are spending their hobby time, ok?

To conclude:

a. you are actually wasting both your time and mine here, all you managed to achieve is to irritate me on a very personal level

b. we are not gonna change how/what other people are doing with their mods

c. RHS does not take requests, of any kind, from anyone.

Now, for everyone else, thanks for standing up for us, but it surely isn't needed.

Let's try and steer back on topic of this thread please.

• Like 7

Im pretty sure I saw at some point a M-ATV that was built from RHS on Twitch probably a couple of years back. What happened to it? Did it get scrapped? 

lol sa that coming anyway i havent seen much news of the matv last thing they have spoken about is the new mrap they are in the process of developing not sure i remember seeing anything about a mat v though i could be wrong