3 minutes ago, calahan59 said:

Hi,

First I want to thank you for the amazing work you guys do on RHS. Without you the game wouldn't be the same !

And now I become the boring guy asking for something :) I was just wondering if it was possible, one day, to get the Seahawk in RHS.

FYI I know nothing about modeling, so what am I about to say is maybe total nonsense but since we already have the Blackhawk, shouldn't it be easy to "apply" a grey texture to it ?

Thanks for your answers

Hello, it might happen one day, but we've not got any progress currently.

It's easy to do that (apply a grey texture), but the Seahawk is quite a bit different physically, so it wouldn't be realistic, so we won't do that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Richards.D said:

Hello, it might happen one day, but we've not got any progress currently.

It's easy to do that (apply a grey texture), but the Seahawk is quite a bit different physically, so it wouldn't be realistic, so we won't do that.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Ok I will wait then. Keep up the good work and thanks again !

The sun rises over Hazar-Kot valley...
107410_20180616200033_1_2.png

(Author's note: I didn't really know where else to put it, but I really wanted to share this with you guys. I am massively grateful for the efforts of the Red Hammer Studios team.)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ConservativeJustice said:

-Snip-

A wild miller stalks his prey in his natural enviroment...

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, calahan59 said:

Hi,

First I want to thank you for the amazing work you guys do on RHS. Without you the game wouldn't be the same !

And now I become the boring guy asking for something :) I was just wondering if it was possible, one day, to get the Seahawk in RHS.

FYI I know nothing about modeling, so what am I about to say is maybe total nonsense but since we already have the Blackhawk, shouldn't it be easy to "apply" a grey texture to it ?

Thanks for your answers

If you do a search there is a retexture of the seahawk, "Elysian Legion Seahawk, I can not make any comment on realism.

8 hours ago, Hamakaze said:

A wild miller stalks his prey in his natural enviroment...

I was thinking thr same thing! it reminds me of Gollum clambering down the rocks to get the ring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rockapes said:

If you do a search there is a retexture of the seahawk, "Elysian Legion Seahawk, I can not make any comment on realism.

Great, I will check that asap. Thanks !

• Like 1

On 26/05/2018 at 5:26 PM, gfelton said:

I've been cooking this up for a while in my free time, won't be long now before I'm done :)

Nice, will we see it in a next update?

• Like 3

a bit of shameless self promo.
Ty for everyone who took apart their guns to send me pics, will have you mentioned by name in facebook as soon as i bake this down

• Like 29
  • Thanks 5

When you see SCARs from other mods you're like oooh that's cool. But then you see this thing and say "wait what they had this and that feature?"

Hi! Glad to see you guys kicking butt with this mod. Miss you guys :) 

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, Cunico said:

Hi! Glad to see you guys kicking butt with this mod. Miss you guys :) 

A wild Cunico appears!

• Like 1

I can't get the gunners in the Humvee and M113 to actually man the machine guns or Mk19s, they just sit there and use their own rifles for some reason.

Yeah that's been an issue for a bit, I think it's logged in the feedback tracker. Posting here about it might get you a canned response.

2 hours ago, Greensnack said:

Yeah that's been an issue for a bit, I think it's logged in the feedback tracker. Posting here about it might get you a canned response.

sorry im new, I dont go on the forums much unless something really weirds me out

• Like 1

On 11-6-2018 at 11:13 PM, Richards.D said:

Yeah, I do that for gameplay purposes, but I'm going to switch LOD0 to a more textured exterior glass. I admit I didn't know how to view a texture in Oxygen, so it was difficult to place the windows in those LODs. 

Update: Fixed all MRAPs to have better glass that matches the turret. The interior still has highly transparent windows, as I don't want bad reflections to blind you.

Appreciate that man! It's the small details that really make the addon and you guys are always on top of it. Perhaps you could just copy the HMMWV glass settings? It had some issues with blinding reflections some patches ago, but it was completely fixed while still looking amazing.

Uh ... what is this? Is the M113 equipped with such a large shovel? In addition, the M240 M2 MK19 boarding at the commander's seat can be fired without personalization.

https://imgur.com/a/VHjtwL3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2018 at 11:35 PM, cry me a river said:

I can't get the gunners in the Humvee and M113 to actually man the machine guns or Mk19s, they just sit there and use their own rifles for some reason.

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=4075

17 hours ago, SUNDRYH said:

Uh ... what is this? Is the M113 equipped with such a large shovel? In addition, the M240 M2 MK19 boarding at the commander's seat can be fired without personalization.

https://imgur.com/a/VHjtwL3

What is this thing? Where did you get that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Any plans to add in the T-62 and T-55 tanks? I know CUP has a T-55, but its just... meh.

Also modified Syrian T-72s with all the extra slat armor and TURMs thermal sight?

16 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

Any plans to add in the T-62 and T-55 tanks? I know CUP has a T-55, but its just... meh.

Also modified Syrian T-72s with all the extra slat armor and TURMs thermal sight?

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#1

• Like 1

More pages ago one of the RHS team member say , that AINET smart fuse system for HE-FRAG rounds are WIP and will be in the next update.

So will it be in the next update ?