22 hours ago, ppitm said:

Where do you guys go to find good RHS missions?

I spent about 40 minutes on Steam Workshop subscribing to everything I could find with RHS in the title. The result? About a dozen OK missions and three times as many that were unplayable because the authors forgot to mention the whole stable of tiny SF uniform mods that were also required for no reason whatsoever.

If you're interested in assymetric campaigns or scenarios using RHS I have this on the workshop.  I think it's pretty good, but I'm biased.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=863134045

• Like 1

antistasi's campaigns will be good early on with WW2  weapons from RHS:GREF i am looking forward to that 

Hi, just a short question. Guess i already know the answer but...

Are any weapons only versions of the rhs mods available adn if not is it allowed to upload a version with only the weapons pbo's ? As far as i understood the licencing stuff its not but maybe i got something wrong.

I am asking because rhs mods are quite big and i like to keep things simple :)

Thx in advance

22 minutes ago, Bayern_Maik said:

Hi, just a short question. Guess i already know the answer but...

1. Are any weapons only versions of the rhs mods available adn
2. if not is it allowed to upload a version with only the weapons pbo's ?

3. As far as i understood the licencing stuff its not but maybe i got something wrong.

I am asking because rhs mods are quite big and i like to keep things simple :)

Thx in advance

1. nope

2. it isn't allowed

3. licensing is pretty straight forward

• Like 2

On 25-5-2018 at 7:36 PM, Richards.D said:

Hey all,

As promised, project I was mentioning was finished by end of week. It is the Marine Corps Transparent Armored Gun Shield! We needed this to supplement the O-GPK, and allowed us to make the proper USMC variant of the M1232 RG-33L 6X6 MRAP. More info on the Facebook, enjoy!

Im not sure if this is a bug as it's present on all the RHS US MRAPs (and those big trucks), but are the windows on the vehicle themselves supposed to be completely see through? The turret has reflections, so is it somekind of different material? In any case, good to see the USMCs arsenal expanded.

• Like 1

F-22 received some internal & external love

9lCyO7Q.png

ADNfkk9.jpg

tSHmyA2.jpg

• Like 33

unrelated to RHS development like our black mage above, but still important notice, especially regarding KOTH.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

That F-22 looks fantastic! I think thats the first Arma aircraft I've ever seen with a functioning radar display, nice work! Will the F-22 flight model be changed as well - right now it kinda feels like flying a kite.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, amkronix said:

That F-22 looks fantastic! I think thats the first Arma aircraft I've ever seen with a functioning radar display, nice work! Will the F-22 flight model be changed as well - right now it kinda feels like flying a kite.

Yes, flight model, afterburner, ejection system, missile systems & some more smaller things were overhauled. I might post some teasers for some of those new or improved things later.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

On 6/10/2018 at 9:32 AM, Bitesrad said:

Im not sure if this is a bug as it's present on all the RHS US MRAPs (and those big trucks), but are the windows on the vehicle themselves supposed to be completely see through? The turret has reflections, so is it somekind of different material? In any case, good to see the USMCs arsenal expanded.

Yeah, I do that for gameplay purposes, but I'm going to switch LOD0 to a more textured exterior glass. I admit I didn't know how to view a texture in Oxygen, so it was difficult to place the windows in those LODs. 

Update: Fixed all MRAPs to have better glass that matches the turret. The interior still has highly transparent windows, as I don't want bad reflections to blind you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2018-06-11 at 9:21 AM, reyhard said:

Yes, flight model, afterburner, ejection system, missile systems & some more smaller things were overhauled. I might post some teasers for some of those new or improved things later.

Exciting. Does the RWR distinguish different types of threats appropriately or is that outside the scope of the overhaul?

Did I miss something because a wild pair of ANVIS-9s just appeared in the arsenal for me?

Spoiler

59C0DB3A9E6D894058500584D125AF034A8D6224

Modlist I used to make this happen (cold war themed in case you're wondering)

Spoiler

ADR-97

NIArms Core+all modules individually(plus RHS and CUP compats)

RHSUSAF (and AFRF, GREF, SAF)

Faces of War

All CUP modules

Black Ops Weapons

IFA3 and dependencies (plus Mathues reskin pack for IFA3 and FOW)

US Forces 2000s and US WWII general equipment (plus GSTAVO's M16A2)

CUP Terrains and a large number of terrain mods (not listed as I suspect they are irrelevant)

Unsung

Tried it with just RHS and they do not appear...

I remember runningin to those once but the next time I launched the game they were gone :(

Wellafter playing around with them a bit, it's pretty obvious at least to me that they aren't done yet (Aviator model doesn't fit in the HGU's mount, Rhino-mounted one doesn't have rhino model when on, etc). Cool and something to look forward to, but they're definitely not done yet as they exist in the current patch.

• Like 1

Have been having some problems with US Armor recently and cannot tell if its an RHS issue or mine.

Whats happening is that when in either the gunner or commander position there is no 1st person view. The vehicle works fine, the gunners sights work fine, and 3rd person works fine. But 1st person of the interior leaves a big hole in the tank where sky is visible. I am thinking that its a WIP from RHS studios and is nothing to worry about since the Russian tanks do not appear to have issues. 

39 minutes ago, jtareb1 said:

Have been having some problems with US Armor recently and cannot tell if its an RHS issue or mine.

Whats happening is that when in either the gunner or commander position there is no 1st person view. The vehicle works fine, the gunners sights work fine, and 3rd person works fine. But 1st person of the interior leaves a big hole in the tank where sky is visible. I am thinking that its a WIP from RHS studios and is nothing to worry about since the Russian tanks do not appear to have issues. 

Could be possibly due to the tank update?

20 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

Could be possibly due to the tank update?

Tanks DLC? don't have it ....maybe but its strange that it only affects RHSUSF and not the Russian vehicles. 

Not sure how long this has been this way either as I just noticed it. 

Not a a game killer...just strange.

We get the same question from everyone, don't worry it's just the Tanks DLC. It brought the feature where you can view things from the interior... but RHS doesn't have interiors for most of it's armored vehicles since their content was before the DLC update. Don't worry they'll fix it.... soon™. :3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Poentis.K said:

We get the same question from everyone, don't worry it's just the Tanks DLC. It brought the feature where you can view things from the interior... but RHS doesn't have interiors for most of it's armored vehicles since their content was before the DLC update. Don't worry they'll fix it.... soon™. :3

Thx

Hi.

Has anyone else noticed that M2 HMG, espetially vehicle mounted ones pretty much don t have any recoil. Is this bug or a feature?

Regards.

3 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Hi.

Has anyone else noticed that M2 HMG, espetially vechicle mounted ones pretty much don t have any recoil. Is this bug or a feature?

Regards.

It's a feature. Because the M2 is a recoil operated weapon, and fixed mount, you won't feel much. The mount is mostly solid, so the recoil impulse of the weapon will be transmitted through the vehicle and dissipated. 

The only types of vehicle mounts where you'll feel significant recoil are swing / flex mounts for M240s, as those require the shooter to shoulder the weapon and directly take the force of the recoil of the weapon, but the M2 doesn't have anything like that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Richards.D said:

It's a feature. Because the M2 is a recoil operated weapon, and fixed mount, you won't feel much. The mount is mostly solid, so the recoil impulse of the weapon will be transmitted through the vehicle and dissipated. 

The only types of vehicle mounts where you'll feel significant recoil are swing / flex mounts for M240s, as those require the shooter to shoulder the weapon and directly take the force of the recoil of the weapon, but the M2 doesn't have anything like that. 

Thanks for clarification. I ve asked because I remember that long time ago vehicle mounted Ma Duces had more substantial recoil and I thought that it was something broken for example by Tanks DLC.

Regards.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:48 PM, Hvymtal said:

Did I miss something because a wild pair of ANVIS-9s just appeared in the arsenal for me?

Reveal hidden contents

59C0DB3A9E6D894058500584D125AF034A8D6224

Modlist I used to make this happen (cold war themed in case you're wondering)

Reveal hidden contents

ADR-97

NIArms Core+all modules individually(plus RHS and CUP compats)

RHSUSAF (and AFRF, GREF, SAF)

Faces of War

All CUP modules

Black Ops Weapons

IFA3 and dependencies (plus Mathues reskin pack for IFA3 and FOW)

US Forces 2000s and US WWII general equipment (plus GSTAVO's M16A2)

CUP Terrains and a large number of terrain mods (not listed as I suspect they are irrelevant)

Unsung

Tried it with just RHS and they do not appear...

Like the FGM-172 they are hidden in plain sight :whistle:

Hi,

First I want to thank you for the amazing work you guys do on RHS. Without you the game wouldn't be the same !

And now I become the boring guy asking for something :) I was just wondering if it was possible, one day, to get the Seahawk in RHS.

SH-60_Seahawk.jpg

FYI I know nothing about modeling, so what am I about to say is maybe total nonsense but since we already have the Blackhawk, shouldn't it be easy to "apply" a grey texture to it ?

Thanks for your answers