I don't see enough rails, 0/10.

Glad to see that the M3A1 is getting some love though, I'm looking forward really looking forward to this update, keep it up!

2 hours ago, fingolfin said:

Do I spot a new chest rig? :smile_o:

If you look closely, it's not really new. Or from us in fact.

But we're making use of it.

• Like 3

That's the Miltec chest rig from CUP, which also provides the basis for the A3 chest rig

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hvymtal said:

That's the Miltec chest rig from CUP, which also provides the basis for the A3 chest rig

Arma 2

• Like 3

Huh, interesting :)

Still, if you REALLY want to use it right meow, CUP has it included

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hvymtal said:

That's the Miltec chest rig from CUP

50 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

Arma 2

Nay, the one pictured is from Arma 3. A "light" version that's in there somewhere without the hydro pack that's usually on the model.

• Like 3

One of the many things that are hidden/not fully developed by BIS, then :/

Still, seeing as the Miltec from A2 was the basis for the A3 "Chest Rig", Phoenix is on the right track :)

Seeing as the M3 is already being added and it was originally intended for the Westwall mod, can you tell us whether any other Westwall stuff could come to RHS:GREF? I was able to find some great models on Artstation that were intended for Westwall and are now just sitting on a shelf.

39 minutes ago, NeilZar said:

...are now just sitting on a shelf.

but....are they?

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, NeilZar said:

can you tell us whether any other Westwall stuff could come to RHS:GREF?

We can say that some other WW stuff besides the M3s will be in GREF, yes. I believe some *PING*s were heard already, for example.

But we don't want it to turn it to a "will X be in the mod?"/"why is Y in the mod but not Z?" kind of discussion based on previously released images of a another project.

GREF will get what it gets, if/when it gets it. And confirmation of things being in the mod prior to its release, is usually done at the discretion of whoever made it (for example I'm too lazy to post promo stuff for some small, unexciting models I finished months ago; so none of you know it's going to be in the next release).

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, PuFu said:

but....are they?

I hope not, that would be a waste of beautiful models. I'm just hoping to see some of the weapons in RHS at least, because it would be a waste to not get the Walther P38 or the MP44 models intended for Westwall in the game.

52 minutes ago, NeilZar said:

Seeing as the M3 is already being added and it was originally intended for the Westwall mod, can you tell us whether any other Westwall stuff could come to RHS:GREF? I was able to find some great models on Artstation that were intended for Westwall and are now just sitting on a shelf.

Redphoenix did say that most things from WW are eligible for inclusion in GREF. So its not that big of a stretch to speculate that we could see some guerilla forces with crusty old MP-40s and MG-34/42s as well. Though I wouldn't hold my breath for any uniform items, anything else for that matter.

• Like 3

Just now, NeilZar said:

I hope not, that would be a waste of beautiful models. I'm just hoping to see some of the weapons in RHS at least, because it would be a waste to not get the Walther P38 or the MP44 in the game.

just one post above yours :

3 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

we don't want it to turn it to a "will X be in the mod?"/"why is Y in the mod but not Z?" kind of discussion based on previously released images of a another project.

Just now, PuFu said:

just one post above yours :

I was talking about not having those models in Arma, not RHS specifically. They are of such great quality, much better than other models of the same weapons.

Does anyone know the classname for the FAB250 for the SU25? Im trying to use the SU25 with BIS_fnc_UnitPlayFiring

1 hour ago, andehess said:

Does anyone know the classname for the FAB250 for the SU25? Im trying to use the SU25 with BIS_fnc_UnitPlayFiring

_weapon = "rhs_weap_fab250";
_magazines = ["rhs_mag_fab250","rhs_mag_fab250_ka52","rhs_mag_fab250_bd3_umk2a","rhs_mag_fab250_bd3_usk_a","rhs_mag_fab250_2","rhs_mag_fab250_4"];

Cheers

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

_magazines = ["rhs_mag_fab250","rhs_mag_fab250_ka52","rhs_mag_fab250_bd3_umk2a","rhs_mag_fab250_bd3_usk_a","rhs_mag_fab250_2","rhs_mag_fab250_4"];

Cheers

Thanks i'll give it a whirl

54 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Cheers

Hmm it works for forceweaponfire but not bis_fnc_unitplayfiring for some reason. Thanks for the help though.

3 minutes ago, andehess said:

Hmm it works for forceweaponfire but not bis_fnc_unitplayfiring for some reason. Thanks for the help though.

nevermind had to use selectweapon first cheers

Where do you guys go to find good RHS missions?

I spent about 40 minutes on Steam Workshop subscribing to everything I could find with RHS in the title. The result? About a dozen OK missions and three times as many that were unplayable because the authors forgot to mention the whole stable of tiny SF uniform mods that were also required for no reason whatsoever.

Search the user missions thread, look for RHS tags. I know a couple campaigns offhand include Red Hammer and Cold War Assault, which are ports from OFP I believe. 

Any guarantee there won't be as much crap there as on Workshop? He's specifically asking for good missions (and I'd like to find some, too).

There are no guarantees in life. However the Workshop is flooded with missions written by everyone and their pet dog too. Most of them don't take the time to post their mission to these forums, therefore, IMHO, an author that takes the time to post here is more likely to have something worth playing.

• Like 2