Asking the important questions: Will the Javelin AT use the new Javelin model from the DLC tankette?

1 hour ago, heavygunner said:

Asking the important questions: Will the Javelin AT use the new Javelin model from the DLC tankette?

Not for now - tank dlc model lacks both fine animations & rocket flame

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some of the guys spotted that the missile model may also be quite a lot smaller than a FGM-148 should be; so that was another thing we wanted to check

It is a very nice model though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/06/2016 at 11:44 AM, mistyronin said:

Arma 3's APEX is coming soon! And at RHS we are working hard to bring you some nice assets so you can truly enjoy the new South Pacific terrain, Tanoa.

Here you have few W.I.P screens of what our multi-talented artist Hatchet has been crafting these last weeks.

Who said that Santa only comes in December?

Are these still being worked on? The 50cal looks great and it would be amazing to have the SOCR boat!

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images
  • Like 5

Have you heard about our lord and saviour, the almighty FAQ? It will answer all your questions!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Adzunyan said:

Hello guys love your mod but missing some tanks

It would be great if one of you ported your T-64 from ARMA 1!  I'm doing a campaign about the conflict in Ukraine, and I really miss that tank. I'm sure it wouldn't be the only one who could use it. 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?highlight=T-64&id=2259

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

• Like 1

Any chance the Mi-24 turret and bench gunners get an accuracy boost? They going through ammo like crazy without hitting anything.

19 hours ago, Adzunyan said:

Hello guys love your mod but missing some tanks

It would be great if one of you ported your T-64 from ARMA 1!  I'm doing a campaign about the conflict in Ukraine, and I really miss that tank. I'm sure it wouldn't be the only one who could use it. 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?highlight=T-64&id=2259

Sure T-64 could be great for eastern rebels, ukrainian forces and Chernarus Ground Forces.But, is the ArmA I model still on the road ? ArmA II models starting to looks not so good, so I don't imagine those from ArmA I. And about the tanks, looks like it has the T-64B and T-64BU only. So yeah T-64BU can be used as ukrainian tank but they only have a few of it. T-64BV should be better (:

• Like 2

Guys from CFP are working on the creation of the Armed forces of Ukraine and they would be very useful model T-64 plus everything this model was developed as an add-on for RHS why it decided not to port to ARMA 3? Plus you have the armed forces of Serbia and it would be great if you added Ukrainian forces

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

Your question has already been answered.

Will you make XXX?

No idea. We have a huge list of things we want to make, but absolutely no idea if we will get a chance to make them all.

and

I wanna make a request. You interested?

We get requests almost daily. Please believe us when we tell you that almost certainly we have already considered the thing you are requesting and the reason you have not seen it yet is that either no one wants to do it or we just didn't get there yet.

also

We have said this before, but we think it’s alright to iterate: We are willing to discuss similar collaborations and mergers to the SAF one with other ArmA3 development groups that focus on certain countries military forces, as long as they can continue to work on their own and that share similar core beliefs as the rest of the people in RHS.

However, the core RHS development team will NOT produce content for any other armed forces from countries around the world be it BAF, ADF, IDF, PLA, CRO, LOL, WTF, LMAO etc. This is simply unfeasible given the amount of time and effort each mod requires.

• Like 3

Note, it doesn't say anything about porting over old RHS content. ArmA1-era models are probably not quite up to the current RHS standard, but I have to say that T-64 wouldn't look out of place next to certain other A3 mods out there.

19 hours ago, Adzunyan said:

Guys from CFP are working on the creation of the Armed forces of Ukraine and they would be very useful model T-64 plus everything this model was developed as an add-on for RHS why it decided not to port to ARMA 3? Plus you have the armed forces of Serbia and it would be great if you added Ukrainian forces

So if guys from CFP (never heard of them) are working on the creation of Ukrainian Armed Forces, why don't they make that T-64 model themselves? Creation of some country armed forces doesn't just mean just mixing and matching + retexturing some other mod's content and assets, but actually creating your own stuff as well.

Kenji's A1 model was not ported for a number of reason, the most important being that it needed quite a few work to get it up to spec with the other content in RHS. 

48 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

Note, it doesn't say anything about porting over old RHS content. ArmA1-era models are probably not quite up to the current RHS standard, but I have to say that T-64 wouldn't look out of place next to certain other A3 mods out there.

we don't really need to explain all our decisions publicly. also Kenji has left the scene quite some time ago. As with everything, sometimes it is easier just to dump some stuff and just start from scratch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so you no longer plan to add new content to the mod? Also, discussion about the T-64 started here in this thread

. Many guys from Eastern Europe are trying to create a campaign about the Ukrainian war, but face the lack of one of the most important attributes of the main battle tank of Ukraine T-64

so you no longer plan to add new content to the mod? 

I really want to know how you got that idea now. Nonetheless, the answer is that they still plan to add content and have some of it in the pipeline and even teased in this very thread.

I think the discussion about the T64 was long enough and RHS have made their intensions quite clear.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

so you no longer plan to add new content to the mod? Also, discussion about the T-64 started here in this thread

where did you get that idea from? of course more content will be added to the mod, but legacy models such as kenji's T64 will not be, if ever, directly forward ported in RHS (or at least not in the same form).

@NeoArmageddon is correct though, since that is RHS asset, only RHS (and Kenji) have the necessary IP rights to get that in A3. 

Many guys from Eastern Europe are trying to create a campaign about the Ukrainian war, but face the lack of one of the most important attributes of the main battle tank of Ukraine T-64

while i understand that, RHS does not focus on Ukrainian stuff.

Also this sound very much like a request (why don't you guys do a T-64, because some folks wanna do a campaign but there isn't such a tank in A3), and we don't take requests. 

But as always, if these guys from "eastern europe" are dependent on that tank model, why don't they make one themselves?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay guys thanks for the answers. You explained everything clear enough. And your mod is still the best since the good old OFP:f:

Also note that Kenji is MIA for long, long long time already.

On 13/05/2018 at 1:51 AM, sputnik monroe said:

Best post in this thread ever.

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images as per forum rules.
  • Like 12
  • Haha 9

*Insert overly requested and disrespectful demand for something that I spent zero hours invested in to make and just want it because.... I want it. 

• Like 1

Anyone know if it's possible to load the MRZRs into the CH-47s and fly with them? If so, how do I do it?

3 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Anyone know if it's possible to load the MRZRs into the CH-47s and fly with them? If so, how do I do it?

If ACE3 is on your modlist then you can set the MRZR as a cargo loadable object. Altough after taking it out of the cargo it can spawn very close to the Chinook itself, maybe even bump it.

5 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

it should be as simple as open ramp, drive in, close ramp & take off

• Haha 2