12 hours ago, Redphoenix said:

New for the next update: good old disposable czechoslovakian rocket launcher RPG-75

We've been waiting for it too long, finally finished.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 14/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, Hatchet_AS said:

Hrmmm, must of been this image:

?

hMqluYE.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 9

Is anyone willing to share RHS supply box content scripts? I want to have a box for weapon (small arms and shoulder launched) ammo, Vehicle ammo, hand-thrown devices, etc. 

Which chain name (Containment Chain or Inheritance Chain) do I use from the class documentation page to place a item in the supply box? 

Do you have other variants of the AAC SDN-6 on your Mosin SBR for other 7.62 weapons? Like an uncovered variant. I think it's a little waste to just use it on Mosin.

13 minutes ago, ljcsteam said:

Do you have other variants of the AAC SDN-6 on your Mosin SBR for other 7.62 weapons? Like an uncovered variant. I think it's a little waste to just use it on Mosin.

I feel like the only weapon that suppressor could go with would be the PKP, I don't really think it's compatible with much else. That would be pretty cool to see a special forces version of the PKP though.

9 minutes ago, wendyvonbraun said:

I feel like the only weapon that suppressor could go with would be the PKP, I don't really think it's compatible with much else. That would be pretty cool to see a special forces version of the PKP though.

It's designed for 7.62 NATO originally. But it can be used on other calibers even 5.56 NATO, according to the AAC official website. I feel it can be used on something like SR-25 ECC.

On 2/17/2018 at 10:03 PM, Redphoenix said:

New for the next update: good old disposable czechoslovakian rocket launcher RPG-75

*Snip beautiful photos*

This weapon looks fantastic! Glad to see more anti-tank stuff coming into play  :)

If I may bring some constructive criticism, I think the right hand looks a little awkward the way it's angled. Look at the wrist joint, the angle seems too sharp. Could this perhaps be mitigated by cupping the hand a little more, then lowering the elbow so the angle doesn't become so sharp at the wrist?

Other than that, absolutely perfect :)

3 hours ago, Strike_NOR said:

If I may bring some constructive criticism, I think the right hand looks a little awkward the way it's angled. Look at the wrist joint, the angle seems too sharp. Could this perhaps be mitigated by cupping the hand a little more, then lowering the elbow so the angle doesn't become so sharp at the wrist?

due to how the handanims are set (IK), one can only pose the hands (palm + fingers) in relation to the weapon bone. The rest of the joins are adjusted by the game itself (wrist, elbows, shoulders etc)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

due to how the handanims are set (IK), one can only pose the hands (palm + fingers) in relation to the weapon bone. The rest of the joins are adjusted by the game itself (wrist, elbows, shoulders etc)

Thanks for clarifying.

I mean, it's not too obvious :)

I guess you could say: 

It's not bad, it's just arma :p

It's less that the wrist can't bend like that, but it seems to be about two centimeters off from where it should be. The bend should be right where the hand meets the arm. I guess there's not much that could be done here, at least as far as RHS goes.

So I'm assuming from Graham Felton's work on RHS stream, GREF will be getting the british version of the FAL? :O

IS there a chance that someone adds the Hydro pack from the MBAV (machinegunner) to all of them and maybe add the shoulder pads. that where made for the plate carrier ?

https://www.google.be/search?q=mbav+plate+carrier+75th&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9v4PqgLjZAhVLLFAKHcUaCq4Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=963#imgdii=zU17pvtPUtUecM:&imgrc=2i-aj-1C4iZOxM:

Almost zero chance.

The MBAV was supplied by Cunico as-is before he departed, without any pouches. So fundamental changes like replacing shoulder straps wont be done without him. An I'm not interested in doing vanity edits to the pouch allocation/layouts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Can someone explain what the difference between the SU-230/PVS and the SU-230/PVS (CX5395) optics?

• Like 1

Hi RHS team,

With the new Tanks DLC coming out soon, will RHS update with the advanced armor system from BIS and integrated into the existing RHS adjustments? Or are the two already compatible?

Same for the external tank decorations functions?

6 minutes ago, Valken said:

With the new Tanks DLC coming out soon, will RHS update with the advanced armor system from BIS and integrated into the existing RHS adjustments? Or are the two already compatible?

from what i can tell so far, the "advanced armor system from BI" is actually "copying" to a certain degree the system we had for the past 2 years in RHS....not sure about "compatibility", since we have RHA based values for armor and weapons though, while vanilla values are a bit out of the charts

13 minutes ago, Valken said:

maybe, but considering the amount of assets RHS has, it surely isn't gonna happen overnight

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Valken said:

It's there for ages, at least since virtual garage release. Just check BMP for example

• Like 3

9 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Can someone explain what the difference between the SU-230/PVS and the SU-230/PVS (CX5395) optics?

The reticle

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reyhard said:

It's there for ages, at least since virtual garage release. Just check BMP for example

i think he was asking about slat cages and things like camo nets...or this is how i understood it...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PuFu said:

from what i can tell so far, the "advanced armor system from BI" is actually "copying" to a certain degree the system we had for the past 2 years in RHS....not sure about "compatibility", since we have RHA based values for armor and weapons though, while vanilla values are a bit out of the charts

This was exactly the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the update report and I loved the older "Real Armor" mod. It is really one of the best set of functions especially for anti-tank platoons or soldiers to understand the weakness and strengths and makes each encounter or victory more enjoyable.

Noted on the decorations and we are patient for when everything eventually becomes normalized across vanilla and modded ARMA 3.

So, BIS devs just dropped this WIKI info regarding the new extended damage model and Armor Configuration info. Dunno if it something that can be looked into by RHS or other modders to see how granular they can make Armored assets going forward.
I have no idea if that is similar to RHS armor values or damage model.

Considering that TANKS will be adding new Ammo damage types also (AP, HE, HEAT, and Tandem HEAT).  But the new system is apparently open ended and allows for new ammo/damage types to be built.  As well as Armor types/protection.
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Damage_Enhancement

23 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Just the reticle as both as ranged for 5.56x45mm weapons. The SU-230A is for 7.62x51mm weapons.

• Thanks 1