I still run into the issue of the ejection seat from the Mig-29, whether AI, Zeus RC'd/playerflown CTD's my Arma 3. Tried to dig for a solution and the only other report I saw in the bug tracker seemed to of been closed with no real solution other than a confliction of mods. Would anyone else who had this issue know of the exact cause or if it's just something I'll need to scrape through until I find the culprit.

Don't have the problem with the other planes in the pack I believe, just the Mig.

9 hours ago, IlI Tay IlI said:

I still run into the issue of the ejection seat from the Mig-29, whether AI, Zeus RC'd/playerflown CTD's my Arma 3. Tried to dig for a solution and the only other report I saw in the bug tracker seemed to of been closed with no real solution other than a confliction of mods. Would anyone else who had this issue know of the exact cause or if it's just something I'll need to scrape through until I find the culprit.

Don't have the problem with the other planes in the pack I believe, just the Mig.

+1. My Milsim community suffers the same problem, the second someone ejects from a Mig29, half the server disconnects, doesnt happen a second before or a second after. No idea what would be causing it though as the SU-25 and T-50 are perfectly fine, its just the Mig29. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AZCoder said:

Ok I flew a SAF MiG-29, hit eject, and BOOM

Here's the error: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

I filed a bug report: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=3817

please provide the .rpt file and eventually a video in the same ticket

I uploaded a RPT file, running ONLY the RHS mods. It's specifically the L-18 (101/CAP) fighter. I have not tried the other aircraft because a) presumably it should be easy to recreate the error on your end, and b) I don't like crashes :)

Finally got around to setting up AK74N (Plum / GP-25) this arvo:

8rqL9DB.jpg

• Like 17

I was wondering if anyones experiencing any errors/memory leaks? Last time I tried using RHS I got some pretty bad memory leaks

I use RHS almost every day, only had a couple mysterious lock ups but I don't know if I can attribute it to any particular mod. I always have other mods running too.

• Like 1

Anyone think the Mk211 rounds for the m107 are a little excessive? the visuals look good but it still causes frag grenade like damage to any troops or unarmored vehicles near the round when it lands.

That's correct. The Mk211, or Raufoss rounds have a HE charge as well as an incendiary. Not quite a grenade, but if you've ever seen a .50 round, it's quite capable of doing shrapnel damage if filled with a HE charge.

11 hours ago, calebfg2 said:

Anyone think the Mk211 rounds for the m107 are a little excessive? the visuals look good but it still causes frag grenade like damage to any troops or unarmored vehicles near the round when it lands.

hmm i  only impact point and kind of spark  looks realistic ;)

On 03/12/2017 at 9:49 AM, tacticalchubz said:

Watched that video a few days ago and immediately thought of arma and RHS. Would be a great addition for US SF.

Yeah, but actually they'll need to stop with SF. We need combat unit, infantry unit. Main combat vehicle are missing: Stryker APC, AAV-7 APC, MTLB, IL-76 for VDV paradrop that's why we need. To go more further, M240 tripods, 60mm mortar, M777 150mm Howitzer, 2S19 MSta. Not SF thing wich are in 9000 others mod. RHS has the hability to give us common forces. What I said is what are missing in my opinion.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, kgb613 said:

Yeah, but actually they'll need to stop with SF. We need combat unit, infantry unit. Main combat vehicle are missing: Stryker APC, AAV-7 APC, MTLB, IL-76 for VDV paradrop that's why we need. To go more further, M240 tripods, 60mm mortar, M777 150mm Howitzer, 2S19 MSta. Not SF thing wich are in 9000 others mod. RHS has the hability to give us common forces. What I said is what are missing in my opinion.

They already have the stripped down humvee all they need to do is add guns on it dude, MOD EDIT (the edited part contained only the best in terms of adjectives) 

Play nice :f:

Edited by Maio
Cause!

Hello

Does anyone else experience slow downs with the russian tanks/ifv's after the last arma 3 update ? with BMD-1 and BMD-2 I experience very slow acceleration and top speed decreased with ca 15 kilimeters per hour and almost impossible to go uphill.

I just want to know if anyone else experience this, or if it is just me, I havent seen it mentioned anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, unskilledfreak said:

Hello

Does anyone else experience slow downs with the russian tanks/ifv's after the last arma 3 update ? with BMD-1 and BMD-2 I experience very slow acceleration and top speed decreased with ca 15 kilimeters per hour and almost impossible to go uphill.

I just want to know if anyone else experience this, or if it is just me, I havent seen it mentioned anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Maybe the same as me. After the update my tanks with a forceSpeed 1 wouldn't move anymore. A forceSpeed 3 would make them roll again.

All vehicles (over 50 different PhysX setups) had been updated with new PhysX configuration and are currently under testing so stay tuned - maybe I will post some teaser later ;)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, reyhard said:

All vehicles (over 50 different PhysX setups) had been updated with new PhysX configuration and are currently under testing so stay tuned - maybe I will post some teaser later ;)

Thank you for your reply.

So this vehicle behaviour is known and expected, then I won't make any ticket about it.

I cannot find it in myself to say no to a teaser...

@Yyhrs Thank you for your reply. What do you mean with forceSpeed 1 and 3 ?

Thx, reyhard. In my mind I suspected that so I wasn't alarmed.

@unskilledfreak I was using 'this forceSpeed 1' on my tank's AI when I wanted to make them roll at a walking speed.

Damn, that's amazing the level of details the devs have put into their assets. Ravage has a built-in function designed to damage several parts of any given vehicle, it was tailored for vanilla vehicles (and any vehicle that is properly configured), and look at what it did to that car :

14DBBEE73610241E31EFBCC403E68AEFE4D53942

One would think that it could be nothing more than a static wreck, and yet this is a totally fixable and drivable vehicle. <3

The list of fixable parts was as long as my arm, haha. ^^

You RHS guys truly set a new standard in terms of quality and details.

• Like 10

That's an UAZ. As long as you can still tell it's some kind of car, it's in fixable condition. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

That's an UAZ.

As long as it's a 469 or 452 and not the Patriot "offroad" (pretty much oversized LADA) :f:

Hi

Guys I have one question! I can't find MOSIN SBR in the editor list, how can I place it in the mission? I find some other guns which are inaccessible in the virtual arsenal like DSR 1.