What's the command for the init line of the UH-60M to have it start with the red interior light on upon mission start?

1 hour ago, Devastator_cm said:

this animateSource ["jumplight", 1]; 

Thank you !!

3 hours ago, Riksen said:

What's the command for the init line of the UH-60M to have it start with the red interior light on upon mission start?

assuming object name is uh60

(uh60 turretUnit [0]) action ["searchlightOn",  uh60];

• Like 3

Trying to make my mission compatible with RHS. Problem is I use the configged units' roles to organize them. Just noticed that all of RHS units are set to "rifleman". Any chance of this being remedied? Can't imagine that I'm the only one that has wished for this. 

On 10/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, CPT J. Shaw said:

Is there anyway to deploy the CPBS (think thats the designation) from the editor through init?

I don't believe so yet. Get a ticket for that, we can do it for sure.

I also plan to make a static version of just the tent in the next release for mission makers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Is that the truck that deploys the medical tent? I found that last night playing around and thought wow this is cool!

Hi guys,

What is the command to get the gear down with a trigger ?

I made an unitcapture but during the landing, the C130 don't get his landing gear down. So I want to activate it with a trigger. Any idea ?

Thanks

Is there an updated class name list?  The web site is a few versions behind.

Better yet, how do we generate classname lists?... if that is something that can be done at the user level.

The Klen-PS in the Su-25 is real neat! It's pretty fun to put missiles downrange with it.

7 hours ago, lawndartleo said:

Better yet, how do we generate classname lists?... if that is something that can be done at the user level.

For equipment equip it at the arsenal and then export to a text file and it will give you the classname

For vehicles open the eden editor and just hover over the vehicle in the asset selection menu and the classname will come up

4 minutes ago, TheLimbo365 said:

For equipment equip it at the arsenal and then export to a text file and it will give you the classname

For vehicles open the eden editor and just hover over the vehicle in the asset selection menu and the classname will come up

This doesn't include inheritances and all the information you could directly get from the rhs documentation. Extracting all those values manually is a giant drag.

RHS infantry paradrop waypoint  is removed? :/
I do not see it anymore when I create a wp and I had a mission where I used it :(

55 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

RHS infantry paradrop waypoint  is removed? :/
I do not see it anymore when I create a wp and I had a mission where I used it :(

Its still there, its not under the default waypoints though

On 10/29/2017 at 2:29 PM, belbo said:

Extracting all those values manually is a giant drag.

indeed it is....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2017 at 6:02 PM, lawndartleo said:

If you need a complete faction list for units and vehicles just throw them all in VR and save unbinarized, you can then open the mission.sqm in Poeseidon and grab them there, its easier than one at a time.

can someone confirm if AH-1 has no single shot mod by rocket pods? It is always firing double by me and I want to be sure if it really a bug or do I have it due to a mod conflict before I open issue in RHS issue tracker

@katipo66... i did just that... but that took a lot of time and organization to just keep dropping all the items by category so there was some sense to the list I made.

I did find a script that chucked it all in an RPT file... run script with mods loaded to generate a list of classnames from the configs.

Either way, an awful lot of work.  I cant imagine what it is like putting a mod like RHS together when all I want to do is get simple class names.

• Like 1

Please, could you tell me if there are plans to release a hotfix on bugs or do we have to wait till the next release?

I have a big mission going on with my unit soon and I need to know if I should include UAZs and Urals for the enemys or if I should replace them with something else, since silent running enemy vecs would be kind of unfair for my guys.

A quick heads up would be supernice of you and no I don't want a specific date or stuff, just an estimation on what's more realistic to expect.

Thanks guys.

9 minutes ago, paramedic said:

Please, could you tell me if there are plans to release a hotfix on bugs or do we have to wait till the next release?

I have a big mission going on with my unit soon and I need to know if I should include UAZs and Urals for the enemys or if I should replace them with something else, since silent running enemy vecs would be kind of unfair for my guys.

A quick heads up would be supernice of you and no I don't want a specific date or stuff, just an estimation on what's more realistic to expect.

Thanks guys.

There is a release planned in short term yes.

• Like 3

On 10/23/2017 at 10:08 PM, bek said:

You set it in the RHS game options button in the arma 3 menu. By default it is numpad /

Button doesn’t work and I don’t see the RHS in configure add ons in controls 

12 hours ago, coopergruszka said:

Button doesn’t work and I don’t see the RHS in configure add ons in controls 

it is NOT in the controls, it is in the RHS menu. By default it uses whatever controls you have for changing optic,  (by default it is CTRL+RMB & numpad "/") just note that it doesn't actually work for key+mouse control setup

Hi,

i want to make a mission where a mi-17 is on the ground with its engine on and open rear doors, when i right click on the heli and clock on the "garage" symbol and click on "open rear doors"-> ok, then the doors are still closed. I tried it with heli1 animateDoor ["Door_1_source", 1]; or animateDoor ["Door_LF", 1, true]; (and so on)

but it does not work.

can someone help me?

thanks!

Hello! Thank you as always for the great work! I have a question regarding the MRZR 4: what is the script for folding the roll cage? (I want to start my mission with the car "packed") Editing vehicle appearance in the editor doesn't seem to work..

1 minute ago, lucapec said:

Hello! Thank you as always for the great work! I have a question regarding the MRZR 4: what is the script for folding the roll cage? (I want to start my mission with the car "packed") Editing vehicle appearance in the editor doesn't seem to work..

Doing it from the editor should work. Even though it's appearance won't change until the mission actually starts. Same thing occurs with the ramp on the Chinook-if you select ramp open to 60% etc, it will not actually open in the editor, but it will when the mission starts.

37 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Doing it from the editor should work. Even though it's appearance won't change until the mission actually starts. Same thing occurs with the ramp on the Chinook-if you select ramp open to 60% etc, it will not actually open in the editor, but it will when the mission starts.

Thank you for the quick reply! But I can't make it work.. I've also tried to save a configuration in the vehicle arsenal and export it to the init, but when mission starts nothing happens..