Depends if LODs get made for it or not.

Might get removed if it's never finished

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello! Don't know if anyone reported this yet, but the Mig-29S has the mines detector panel showing up. The mine detector panel also appears with the Mi-24. Is this something that I should report on your feedback tracker, or is this a consequence of the way things had to be set up? 

BTW, it's entirely possible that the mine panel is something related to the pilot (this only just occurred to me as I was typing).

Edited by SuicideKing
Incorrectly stated that the MiG 29 had the sensor panel showing up

On 8/10/2017 at 1:34 AM, Richards.D said:

No there is not, and unfortunately Arma 3 has no trailer support, so you can't tow anything at all. 

buggy but interesting nonetheless

Is there anyway to deploy the CPBS (think thats the designation) from the editor through init?

• Like 1

During some tests (MiG-29 vs MiG-29, SU-25 and L-159A) I got the impression that the Russian radar-guided missiles (R-27ER and R-77(M)) are completely useless against enemy aircraft as long as these have countermeasures. I was only able to shoot them down after they ran out of chaffs/flares.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Tests were done with all RHS mods and CBA loaded.

I do not know if this was previously reported. There is some visual problem of the animation of the steering wheel and the driver on the 9P129-1M.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9.10.2017 at 6:08 PM, SuicideKing said:

Hello! Don't know if anyone reported this yet, but the Mig-29S has the mines detector panel showing up. The mine detector panel also appears with the Mi-24. Is this something that I should report on your feedback tracker, or is this a consequence of the way things had to be set up? 

BTW, it's entirely possible that the mine panel is something related to the pilot (this only just occurred to me as I was typing).

do you mine detector e

quipped?

2 hours ago, fingolfin said:

During some tests (MiG-29 vs MiG-29, SU-25 and L-159A) I got the impression that the Russian radar-guided missiles (R-27ER and R-77(M)) are completely useless against enemy aircraft as long as these have countermeasures. I was only able to shoot them down after they ran out of chaffs/flares.

Interesting, I've used almost same numbers as vanila R77 missile and someone else reported that on our feedback tracker too. Personally I was able to shot down targets even though enemy was using chaffs but perhaps I'm take second look at it.

15 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

I do not know if this was previously reported. There is some visual problem of the animation of the steering wheel and the driver on the 9P129-1M.

fixed in 0.4.3.1

Anyway, here is something that I'm working on recently - Klen-PS simulation for Su-25 used for guiding Kh-25L & Kh-29L/ML missiles. 

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, reyhard said:

do you mine detector e

quipped?

No, just spawned as pilot in both cases...

Which pilot? Very specific, please, including faction, sub-faction, name, classname if you can be bothered (hover over the Eden unit name). Which MiG? Which Mi-24? Where did you get your version of RHS from? What mods, if any, are you running in addition to RHS? If you're running a lot of them, try it again but only with RHS.

I'll check this myself as well by using a rifleman and flying all fo the things with no gear Hopefully that will narrow it down to the pilot or the aircraft itself. I for one cannot personally replicate this with the MiG prior to now.

EDIT: Running RHS's modules in isolation with a completely empty inventory (and I mean COMPLETELY empty) I could not replicate the issue with the aircraft by itself. I'm running Workshop version BTW

Well, there goes 15 minutes of my life XD

First rule of troubleshooting: Is it plugged in?

Second rule of troubleshooting: Does the problem occur in isolation?

So many of peoples' problems can be solved by checking those two XD

• Like 2

9 hours ago, reyhard said:

Interesting, I've used almost same numbers as vanila R77 missile and someone else reported that on our feedback tracker too. Personally I was able to shot down targets even though enemy was using chaffs but perhaps I'm take second look at it.

fixed in 0.4.3.1

Thanks, I will do some more testing too. Yesterday it seemed there was no difference between the R-27ER and the R-77M even though the cmimmunity parameter is 0.8 for the R-27ER and 0.9 for the R-77M.

13 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Well, there goes 15 minutes of my life XD

First rule of troubleshooting: Is it plugged in?

Second rule of troubleshooting: Does the problem occur in isolation?

So many of peoples' problems can be solved by checking those two XD

Yeah, sorry about that. I hadn't explicitly done anything with ACRE/ACE so it never occurred to me that they're automatically adding things or something. Heck at first I had thought the normal sensor panel not showing up was a bug, but luckily I watched the RHS release video and understood that was intended...

• Like 1

There still seems to be some sort of sound occlusion issue with the PKM/PKP in particular.
It seems to happen when the AI shooter is partially concealed/behind bushes etc.
I see tons of green tracer flying towards me, hear the snaps, but no actual sound from the weapon until the shooter moves.
Can't reproduce it consistently though, anyone else?

v.0.4.3

23 hours ago, reyhard said:

I’ve done some more testing regarding the R-27/R-77 missiles…

Russian MiG-29S vs CDF MiG-29S:

· all missiles (R-27 and R-77 variants) fired first missed/were deflected by CM

· of the second missiles launched two out of three hit the enemy, but most of these hits were at the front of the aircraft so the CM couldn't work

· my impression was that the R-27ER performed best, but this could be a coincidence

· all ten R-77M missiles fired at the rear of the enemy aircraft for additional testing were deflected by CM and none hit

· in all the testing I wasn’t shot down once by the AI thanks to the CM

I haven’t had the time to test any other aircrafts today, maybe US aircraft are more vulnerable to Russian missiles.

All tests were done without any third-party add-ons.

On a different note: Is there a way for the Kh-25ML/ Kh-29ML to lock on targets lased by the AI via laser designator? I’ve tried it today flying a SU-25 and it didn’t work. Is it at all possible in real life?

Wanted to say this before the thought normally evaporates like water in direct sunlight;

I really appreciate the class structure of RHS, like all weapons have prefix (rhs_weap_)  iirc etc.  Has made my life so much easier and by extension made me copy your system to get some order to my own configs.

Thanks guys; difficult to deal with Arma classnames normally, but de-mistified somewhat when using rhs.

Ta  :)

• Like 2

Don't know if this is the appropriate place to respond, but since the latest update the MELB AH6 birds seem to shoot high, that is, way higher than the grease pencil reticle.  I'm sure Psycho and Diesel are aware of this and wonder if there's a timeline on a fix.  Love the new modularity in the loadouts!

Best,
Six

Anyone else having trouble seeing the targeting computer on the A10 shows green still for me Only (CBA and RHS) running when i hit the escape key it starts working but once I leave the game menu goes back to showing the green verified game cache and repaired mods. 

3 hours ago, Stalker01 said:

Don't know if this is the appropriate place to respond, but since the latest update the MELB AH6 birds seem to shoot high, that is, way higher than the grease pencil reticle.  I'm sure Psycho and Diesel are aware of this and wonder if there's a timeline on a fix.  Love the new modularity in the loadouts!

Best,
Six

You can see it mentioned here.

• Like 4

Hello,

im wondering why i cant use ctrl+right mouse button to toogle the new sights on the  cobra, aimpoint +1x zoom, holo +1x zoom sights?

it can be only switched via "/" this key.

Can you do somethink about it? or is it CBA issue?

Hope you guys are having fun with the latest RHS update, I'm certainly having fun making screens with it as ever before.  :)

(PS. The amazing backpack you can see on the screen was made by our amazing artist Cunico).

36965115434_a78b41ac7f_o.png

• Like 18

8 hours ago, callofmarty said:

Hello,

im wondering why i cant use ctrl+right mouse button to toogle the new sights on the  cobra, aimpoint +1x zoom, holo +1x zoom sights?

it can be only switched via "/" this key.

Can you do somethink about it? or is it CBA issue?

you should be able to, if you are not otherwise moving, or this is how it happens for me. the EH doesn't register 2 keys plus mouse correctly.

RHS does not require CBA

34 minutes ago, PuFu said:

you should be able to, if you are not otherwise moving, or this is how it happens for me. the EH doesn't register 2 keys plus mouse correctly.

RHS does not require CBA

its works for everythink else, but the new weapon sights. dunno whats EH.

On 10/9/2017 at 6:23 AM, road runner said:

Is the S&S Plate frame active in the editor yet, or is that being introduced in a future update?

I noticed that too when I was looking for the classes to write my MBAV hiddenselection retextures hehe. I think it was set to be hidden, probably for good reason. I remember seeing classes for all the other toadie G36s at some point too, amongst other things. I think it would be awesome to see those additonal G36s with all the fancy RHS touches like foregrip support and the awesome sounds. There's all kinds of secrets in the configs, since iirc they mentioned they can't just cherry pick all their WIPs out. All we can really do is cross our fingers and wait.