Standard TGP view should work for LGBs.  CTRL+RMB for me. Or you know, bound to my HOTAS key.
Was obviously thinking of the C and not the A.  Disregard.

Am I just to dumb or are the Guided Weapons on the SU25 not working I tested LG and TV guided munitions can't get them to work.

Still curious as to how we reload the mortars? Is the only way to just park an ammo truck next to them?

Or if anyone has an ACE compatible way to reload them that would be greatly appreciated. 

Had the opportunity to play around with anti-armor mechanics again yesterday. Lined up a bunch of russian anti-tank weapons and fired them at a fully crewed M113 with passengers.

All I can say is wow. You have really managed to create some fantastic behind-armor effects. Even AP rounds cause severe spalling upon entry (this is a rather new feature I think?). The entire crew-compartment of the M113 was riddled with shrapnel after I fired a Sabot round from the T-72. Truly convincing stuff! Bravo! Now APFSDS, HEAT-FS, HEAT etc all work as you would expect, leading to a lot more "coffins" rather than burning wrecks. I am genuinely impressed and can not stress enough how amazing these features would be in vanilla ARMA (wink wink), combined with perhaps some ammo-rack damage simulation etc (wink wink).

I also noticed a few jaw-dropping details while playing. For instance, firing sabot ammo from T-72, I paused the game and could see the actual fragments from the sabot itself separate into the air. That's wicked!

The reload animation for the AT-3 sagger on the BMP-1 is also just amazingly cool!

Loving the fact that you have to turn out to use the roof mounted Kornet(?) launcher. And it even has amazing animations for operating the traverse and elevation handles :)

I'm absolutely mesmerized by the attention to detail. And it's only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what this mod brings to the game!

RHS mod is worthy of being nicknamed "ArmA 3.5", somehow bridging the gap between ArmA 3 and ArmA 4 in terms of pushing the limits of the engine, adding top quality content and bringing tons of replayability to the game.

I wish you all the best of luck continuing development of the mod, and assisting BI with remaining future DLC. My sincere gratitude goes out to all of the highly talented RHS devs for this gem of a mod, and to BI devs for this fantastic platform :)

Have a great weekend all of you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Does RHS have a public Discord or Slack server?

2 minutes ago, Neviothr said:

Does RHS have a public Discord or Slack server?

we use discord but it isn't public for a good reason :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Still curious as to how we reload the mortars? Is the only way to just park an ammo truck next to them?

Or if anyone has an ACE compatible way to reload them that would be greatly appreciated. 

This is a good question and something I’ve been unable to figure out as well. Does anyone know?

I'm thinking about mod that would cover RHS stuff - or actually just hide all BIS futuristic hardware and replace it with RHS ones, but till there is this bug with BMP/BMD/BTR (crews and transported soldiers in group - commander seat problem) it will cause issues with some vanilla scenarios.
Off course some hardware from BIS would stay, but with changed names - for example Merkava and RPG 32. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

I'm thinking about mod...

do think outside this thread, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand

there is also no bug with BMP/BMD/BTR, it is by design as we have been saying for a couple of years now...

i really don't get why you keep coming back ...doubt you forgot that you are persona non grata for everyone in the RHS team...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, PuFu said:

we use discord but it isn't public for a good reason :)

Sissies...

If I had access to an RHS channel you'd probably end up sending a hit squad after me.

RHS and 3CB and ACE... anybody run them on dedicated WITHOUT it causing key issues?  I can't run them all and not end up having all my server keys go red. Not necessarily looking for a solution as much as I am confirmation that it's not just me.  3 heavy mods like that might just be a bit too much, anyways.

21 minutes ago, lawndartleo said:

If I had access to an RHS channel you'd probably end up sending a hit squad after me.

I AM the hitsquad...

now back on topic please, ty

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, lawndartleo said:

RHS and 3CB and ACE... anybody run them on dedicated WITHOUT it causing key issues?  I can't run them all and not end up having all my server keys go red. Not necessarily looking for a solution as much as I am confirmation that it's not just me.  3 heavy mods like that might just be a bit too much, anyways.

Yes, we at 3CB do. @rhs_afrf3, @rhs_saf, @rhs_usf3, our 3CB mods, @ace3 + about 40 other mods, bikey'd with no problems.

Ok @HeroesandvillainsOS so far the only way I've been able to reload mortars is to place a Vehicle Ammo box nearby, then you can use ACE interactions to reload the mortars.

If you don't use ACE I've got no idea. Just seems to be one of those things where either no one knows, or no one cares :(

Outstanding mod but please help by keeping necessary information for communities and other content creators up to date. 

http://class.rhsmods.org/ ~ Still showing 0.3.9.

Having to export any cfg to update content for players to use and enjoy in missions is frustrating to say the least.

• Like 1

PuFu i came back here to share my ideas about bug fixing. Specially this one with bmp's. If you cant think about potential fix (making commander seat as transport for AI, it would be commander seat only in action menu - just named like that)  just beacuse i written about it, then.... congrats. I have no bad intentions.

• Like 1

A quick question about the Mig29s, Has anyone else had an issue with  the ejection seat CTD'ing a server of people or the afterburner creating slow down when in the vicinity of others  on the ground? Trying to figure out if it's a BI bug with the last update or if it's something with the plane itself.

Just went through the new LMTV variants and noticed the M1084A1P2, or as I know it, the RSV. Gotta say, it's nice to see the more menial part of the 13M job represented xD

Nice update, really nice new army uniform.  

A couple of items I noticed in testing (no other mods running)

-US Javelin operators do not fire.  They'll aim their javelin at the target but never actually fire.  SMAW operator fired as normal.  

-Tanks when engaging seem to "charge" each other into point blank range before firing.  

Other than that...great stuff.

1 hour ago, REFORGER88 said:

Just went through the new LMTV variants and noticed the M1084A1P2, or as I know it, the RSV. Gotta say, it's nice to see the more menial part of the 13M job represented xD

lol hooah.

Hopefully in the future we can get a static load script to make use of those trucks. We have some prototypes, but nothing ready for release quite yet.

50 minutes ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

any way of towing the artillery without a script in a mission?

No there is not, and unfortunately Arma 3 has no trailer support, so you can't tow anything at all. 

• Like 1

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Richards.D said:

lol hooah.

Hopefully in the future we can get a static load script to make use of those trucks. We have some prototypes, but nothing ready for release quite yet.

No there is not, and unfortunately Arma 3 has no trailer support, so you can't tow anything at all. 

Btw is there any place we can post ideas/concepts/suggestions/reference info that the RHS team can look through?

Is the S&S Plate frame active in the editor yet, or is that being introduced in a future update?