2 minutes ago, ballistic09 said:

The Horizon Islands is the country that the island of Tanoa belongs to... So it's basically a militarized version of Tanoa's Gendarmerie faction from the Apex DLC.

Yep, I'm quite aware that Tanoa is in the Horizon islands country :don11: I was asking if the HIDF has it's general theme on something like the Armed FOrces of Indonesia or Fiji.

EDIT: As you just answered Phillipines I think that settles my question. Thank you, can't wait to use them in my missions.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update ! 

Question : Do you gus removed some apache variants ? I can't see close air support (76 hydra) and antitank version (16 hellfires). Only multirole.

Just now, cychou said:

Do you gus removed some apache variants ? I can't see air support and antitank version. Only multirole.

They support the Dynamic Loadout System. Variants are useless now as you can set them up yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, cychou said:

Do you gus removed some apache variants ? I can't see air support and antitank version. Only multirole.

You now use dynamic loadout system to customize the loadout.

What's the best place to submit bug reports? There's a bunch of minor problems with animations entering/exiting the new SOV vehicle.

2 minutes ago, cychou said:

Thanks for the update ! 

Question : Do you gus removed some apache variants ? I can't see air support and antitank version. Only multirole.

You use the dynamic loadout sytem to customize.

4 hours ago, classic said:

@PuFu The v0.4.3 update is very fantastic! so, I can get complete stringtable.xml file? I asked to you via discord few month ago and waited to v0.4.3 update :D

please send me a msj on discord once more

7 minutes ago, armyguy277 said:

is the Defender 2 and SpecNaz gear still going to be added or is that now a different mod 

not going to be added in rhs, yura will most likely release these if and when he is done as a independent individual mod

Well haven't checked up all the update. People say there are ALICE packs. Hell I guess now you can make Vietnam era soldiers now by dressing em up. You got the M81 woodland and all the bits and pieces to do it. Going back further in time seems like a good go.

Anyways so I was out testing the air to air and helicopter atgms on all sides. GREAT NEWS! RUSSIAN HELOS are fixed and American helos....kinda?

Well let me put it this was as for the American helos, unless you got a radar apache with appropriate hellfires the ai wont be able to use it, because on american helos you gotta lock onto a designator and then fire your hellfire locked onto to the designator....and it seems to be impossible to get the ai gunner to aim it right. But the system does work in theory. You just need a human gunner to do it right.

As for the Russian helos, I really dug the target pod access for the pilot in the MI-28N. Makes spotting targets a bit easier.

Next I went to try out the airplanes. So excited to dogfight like I can in vanilla...and this time with the MIG 29! Fuck yeah! And I got smashed by the CDFs ALCA. Hmmm, gonna take some getting used to without the vanilla radar that the F-22 and PAK T50 have. Personally I would like to see the vanilla radar on the MIG 29 and I saw what you did there. But since I dont think cockpits can be interactive I don't think you can do much with the radar set-up on the MIG 29. But it's y'all choice. I still enjoyed the MIG immensely. Even managed to shoot down a raptor, but stay away from those CDF ALCAS they will fuck you. AIM9x ftw.

Speaking of which, I went to go try out the raptor and I noticed the radar range is still set to 6 km like it was before. Is this intentional or an oversight? Still work like a charm and I just shot stuff down like it was stupid.

Then finally the PAK 50. 16km range like in jets dlc. Does the PAK have a more powerful radar than F-22? I doubt it. Anyways same thing. Shooting things down like it was stupid. But I noticed something with the R77 missiles. The R77M (modernazrivaniy?) is dogshit. Always get fooled by countermeasures even when you spam shoot. R77 regualr. Works perfectly fine. You'd think the R77m would work better since you know...its newer but idk.

Either way. Glad the update happened. More than glad. I'm gonna make a MI28 N mission on Beketov to celebrate!

EDIT: Random questions about shit I dont understand:

What are the differences between all the PAK 50 variants?

Now that dynamic loadouts are supported what happens to missions with apaches and things. Do all those different class names lead to the same model?

Suggestion on American helos:

I get what you are trying to do with the simulation and I think you should keep that as is. But maybe make a special 'AI variant' that the ai can use effectively. Basically a remodeled blackfoot from vanilla. Mission makers can put those in there and not have to worry about functionality.

Final Bug report:

The MI-24VT's loadout isn't working. Went to go set it and it just remained empty. All the other MI-24 work fine though.

Great update as usual. Am I able to get the XCF/PSD template for the G3 Uniforms from anyone? I'd also love to have them for the Eagle and Falcon backpacks if possible.

24 minutes ago, texkaz said:

What are the differences between all the PAK 50 variants?

Each of the numbered aircraft is visually based upon one of the real T-50 pre-production aircraft

How do I get the Tu95 to fire its weapons? I can't seem to be able to deploy the rotary launcher or access a targeting screen. Thanks for the great update, i'm really liking the new loadouts and jets.

Hello RHS team, Thank you for the update and amazing work you do!. Since update I get this error for nolonger existing infantry typr when spawning Serbian Armed forces unit. Is this intended?

16:38:44 Cannot create non-ai vehicle rhssaf_army_m10_digital_spec_exp,

1 hour ago, TheBadger said:

How do I get the Tu95 to fire its weapons? I can't seem to be able to deploy the rotary launcher or access a targeting screen. Thanks for the great update, i'm really liking the new loadouts and jets.

Probably can't at the moment.

Arma 3 1.76 broke some things with loadouts on multi-turreted aircraft like the Tu-95. There is an issues of losing control of weapons when changing the dynamic loadouts weapons on the Mi-24 (because it has FFV seat turrets), which also affects BIS' own Y-32 Xi'an VTOL from Apex

All aircraft worked fine during development, before the Laws of War patch. And we understand that BIS are aware of the issue with their Xi'an so we may see some reversion or progress that gets it working again.

So we kind of have to wait to see what changes to make to get things back in working order

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordLoko said:

Very nice, I'd take they are supposed to be like Indonesia or Fiji ?

I like the addition of Tanoa and furthermore the addition of Altis lizard camo pattern. RHS is giving attention to the Altis conflict. Its nice. Now possible to Make Altians look more present day without downloading other mods. Because of this I can completley scratch off 500mb on dependencies for my campaign. Now if only the RHS team gave us a g3a3 rifle we could completley recreate a greek based army and I could nix another 500mb off of dependencies.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ayylmao said:

theres not much in this update for the US or RU, just a few new vics. how comes this took so long

because you wanted it so fast...

But i call shenanigans on YOU, they have a M3MAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWs now!

danky rhs!

PS wheres the M4MAAWS?   ha

Anybody who is bitching about any dearth of new stuff has not read the changelog or gone through the armory. No, there may not be 16,000 new variants of the M4 or every pouch combination ever imagined for the ALICE rigs but when you look at all four packs there has been a lot of new stuff and changes, just like there was in previous updates.

While I am still a touch annoyed at the lack of SPCS and 6B43 variants (okay maybe more than a touch. Meh, I guess the MBAV and Yugo M-12 (which look amazing) will do) I'm absolutely ecstatic about literally everything else which more than makes up for it (the FMTVs were LONG overdue, glad to see they are finally up to par). And of course we have a new CUP update coming soon-ish as well bringing goodies of its own... (patt-on, patt-on, patt-on, patt-on)

If nothing else, Dat HGU-56 tho. Yes. That.

EDIT: Also, the hold left shift for afterburner? Genius

• Like 1

Is the S-24 supposed to be available for the MiG-29? It looks like it's an unfinished model (no texture) that found its way into release by accident. Well, either that or it's untextured due to a bug.

Loving the rocket pods, BTW. :) First thing I did was to load up a total of 256 S-5 rockets on Su-25 and let them all loose on Malden airbase. :) A sight to behold, to say the least. Interestingly, they didn't actually do that much damage to the buildings (probably due to the variant I loaded). Dispersion for the pods is a really great feature, you can just point in the enemy's general direction and let loose a barrage capable of cleaning the entire area. :) 

Also, the FM on A-10 (didn't check the other planes yet) has the issue with the FPM climbing over the gun cross, resulting in negative AoA. BI has corrected AoA behavior recently (on some jets, at least), so I'd like to see that done here, too.

51 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

Is the S-24 supposed to be available for the MiG-29? It looks like it's an unfinished model (no texture)

It is WIP. We were aware that it's there in an unfinished state, and I did ask reyhard if he wanted it deactivated before release.

There are a couple of air weapons that are a bit of a placeholder: Usually with a different bomb or missile model as a stand-in.

But we felt it was okay to keep them in until unique models are made, since they offer some flexibility in seeker types or explosive power that might be considered beneficial to mission designers. More so than having the correct model.

In that case, why isn't S-24 available for more aircraft? Su-25 in particular. I thought it was a mistake because it is only available on the MiG. In fact, it used to be the main armament of Su-25 until a recent change in regulations (the birds were wearing out too quickly, it seems). 

The rockets are so fun to use that I've started considering making a few missions (perhaps even a campaign) centered around the Su-25. Either centered around Tanoa, to avoid non-RHS mods, or some middle eastern desert.

Thanks, I really need to check those new scripting commands (except pylon priorities, I know that one's a load of fun :)). Haven't been able to try them out yet.