3 minutes ago, Hans(z) said:

Hi guys,

do you know how to cycle between colimator and colimator + magnifier?

Either CTRL + RMB (which is a bit wonkey at times) or / on your numpad.

• Like 1

Hey Devs.

Thank you for the update, really liking some of the new equipment you guys have added, especially the Vz. 58s. They're looking pretty fab. Enjoying the neat little additions you guys have not teased before such as the ALICE pack and the Izh-18. [At least I think you guys didn't show it off.] - Really looking forward to what you guys will present in the future. I will ask if the Izh-18 sounds is just a placeholder for now? Doesn't sound too outstanding unlike the rest of the sounds for most of the equipment inside the mod, just a little quirk. However that doesn't bother me, I'll be using it for some neat little guerrilla missions. 

Once again, thank you very much, devs. Keep up the good work!

9 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

not working for me, is there a user action key i need to bind?

15 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

This. By default it uses the game's standard Controls>>Keyboard>>Weapons>>Optics Mode keybind (mouse button detection can be sketchy though)

IIRC an option to set a separate bind to Optics Mode is available in the RHS Game Options menu (under "Optic")

4 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

This. By default it uses the game's standard Controls>>Weapons>>Optics Mode keybind (mouse button detection can be sketchy though)

IIRC an option to set a separate bind to Optics Mode is available in the RHS Game Options menu (under "Optic")

ah found that right after i posted, thank for the mouse button tip & help anyway

2 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

This. By default it uses the game's standard Controls>>Weapons>>Optics Mode keybind (mouse button detection can be sketchy though)

RHS user action key does not work for me, and ctrl+rmb does not work too.

Hey!

I can' t see the TGP on A10a ..the screen remains green...is there any key to press apart  the target camera (ctrl + rmb?)

thank you

1 minute ago, ab_luca said:

Hey!

I can' t see the TGP on A10a ..the screen remains green...is there any key to press apart  the target camera (ctrl + rmb?)

thank you

Yeah, press whatever button you've assigned to change vision (thermal/nv) mode. Default is the 'N' key IIRC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ballistic09 said:

Yeah, press whatever button you've assigned to change vision (thermal/nv) mode. Default is the 'N' key IIRC.

thank you so much man!!

Love the update guys, you have really outdone yourselfs again!!

32 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

I can' t see the TGP on A10a

Yeah, we acknowledged that that might be something that was confusing, and reyhard was going to add a hint message or something to inform players.

But there was a scheduling conflict with our intended release window so we didn't get around to adding it.

I'll quickly knock together a shitty labelled graphic for the A-10 TVM feature or something, to post here (along with the one I made for the MiG-29 radar HUD)

0.4.3 Airborne Targeting Systems

Click images to expand or look at the gallery above

A-10A's TVM:

RwZszDzm.pngr6K74Mpm.png

MiG-29S HUD-based radar:

AEMgTUBm.png

• Like 11

3 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

We've mentioned previously that the developer parted ways with RHS and will release those as a standalone mod

OK thanks for the answer.

New Update! PogChamp

Can someone post some screenshots from the new Horizon Islands Defense Force faction?

17 minutes ago, LordLoko said:

Can someone post some screenshots from the new Horizon Islands Defense Force faction?

A slightly older pic by @ballistic09, before the backpacks were replaced by Cunico's ALICE pack

TyGtT4zl.jpg

• Like 7

Currently downloading, will test tomorrow (only because the download is unlikely to get done today). 

10 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

A slightly older pic by @ballistic09, before the backpacks were replaced by Cunico's ALICE pack

TyGtT4zl.jpg

Very nice, I'd take they are supposed to be like Indonesia or Fiji ?

11 minutes ago, LordLoko said:

Very nice, I'd take they are supposed to be like Indonesia or Fiji ?

The Horizon Islands is the country that the island of Tanoa belongs to... So it's basically a militarized version of Tanoa's Gendarmerie faction from the Apex DLC.

They're intended to be a light military, utilizing gear loosely inspired by the ARVN and Philippine military (along with a few others).

• Like 1