17 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

theres not much in this update for the US or RU, just a few new vics. how comes this took so long

5 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

i dont know, but i dont see much content for the infantry, the US is missing SPCS variants, not much of a choice for backpacks still. it just seems a bit barren to me

Thank you for contacting us!

Your opinion matters so much to us! We are very sorry that the product we have been working on for quite some time, the one you have paid for with your hard earned money is such a disappointment to you...

We are very sorry for the inconveniences that we might have caused you

Because we value all our paying customers, please send us an e-mail your payment details so we can provide a full refund on the product that you have purchased.

We are again very sorry about any issues our most recent update inflicted upon yourself

Kind regards,

• Like 37

I am quite sure that the RHS team would happily accept any well made content that you wish to contribute.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

i dont know, but i dont see much content for the infantry, the US is missing SPCS variants, not much of a choice for backpacks still. it just seems a bit barren to me

I can't believe you're complaining that the update didn't go according to your wishes.  It blows my mind.  These guys do this in the SPARE time for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Choke yourself out dude.  When you wake up, google the word "thankful" and retry.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

it just seems a bit barren to me

Fortunately we don't make the mod for you

Tools are on Steam, go knock yourself out if you want backpacks

The rest of you can enjoy Cunico's lovely new ALICE pack in GREF

• Like 6

Been going over the changelogs:

AFRF

USAF

GREF

SAF

a bit barren

Lol, doesn't quite compute.

Thanks for this amazing update RHS! Lot of hard work went into it and it's appreciated :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

Yeah, there's a small problem with the Steam update though:

SAF has annexed GREF

Please be patient while we try to correct the upload. But if you haven't subscribed to SAF before, maybe give it a go and enjoy ;)

The GREF download is working as intended, excellent and quick work!  Thanks again guys and the Vz58s are gorgeous!

Yes, dear leader has re-uploaded GREF and restored the (conflicted) sovereignty of Chernarus and the Horizon Islands

Sorry about the mistake

Thank you! RHS Team, More toys for us to play with, Also do i smell M16A2 in the near future for the Horizon Islands Defence force....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PuFu said:

Thank you for contacting us!

Your opinion matters so much to us! We are very sorry that the product we have been working on for quite some time, the one you have paid for with your hard earned money is such a disappointment to you...

We are very sorry for the inconveniences that we might have caused you

Because we value all our paying customers, please send us an e-mail your payment details so we can provide a full refund on the product that you have purchased.

We are again very sorry about any issues our most recent update inflicted upon yourself

Kind regards,

That was a good answer.

Thank you for the update.

• Like 1

amazing update guys oh my god. thank you so much. anyone who calls that changelog barren needs a psych evaluation. theres so much going on and its all so awesome. again, thanks a lot. 

This is BS.... i cannot believe you pushed out an update... 

now i have to update all the files on my server... oohh man you really killed  my day.. 

It was all sunshine and roses until this update... WTF... 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jack Ost said:

Hi,

Very happy of the update :)

Spetsnaz uniform not included in this patch ? (facebook link)

We've mentioned previously that the developer parted ways with RHS and will release those as a standalone mod

To the RHS team,

Thanks for the update....GREF love +10

p.s. F**k the trolls.

• Like 1

@PuFu The v0.4.3 update is very fantastic! so, I can get complete stringtable.xml file? I asked to you via discord few month ago and waited to v0.4.3 update :D

Seeing RHS ALICE rigs was an extremely pleasant surprise. You... you should continue going back in time xD

• Like 1

Thanks for the update! Time to fly the MiG-29S :D

Nah nah man that CBPS truck for USAF with all the functions and all. Haha my god that thing is a beauty. Well done guys and thank you!