8 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Looks almost like DCS. Really wish it was interactive, but I really don't want any further delays.

No delays? Guess you will be the first one to complain about ATGM not working with AI then but don't worry, there are plans to release update this week ;)

Anyway, here is another video. This time HUD is better visible & you can see different modes it has & custom font that I created for it. Note that I'm aware of inaccuracy of "Weapon Station Panel" but I'm afraid it will have to wait a little bit more  - here is picture from manual showcasing how it should look like obraz.png

I also humble apologize because in previous post I sneaked pictures of new AGM-65 models made by HarryD. AGM-65 comes with 5 variants that should suffice for most of the missions.

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, reyhard said:

No delays? Guess you will be the first one to complain about ATGM not working with AI then but don't worry, there are plans to release update this week ;)

first misery 2.2 now R.H.S  what a week  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kilo-bravo said:

first misery 2.2 now R.H.S  what a week  

Could be a bluff! 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

Could be a bluff! 

No. @reyhard: doesn t do bluffs.

Besides He only wrote that quote: "there are plans".

Regards.

2 hours ago, reyhard said:

I never complain about stuff. I do, however, provide constructive feedback about any bugs I can find. :) That aside, I thought you're using BIS sensor systems for weapons? Last time I checked they worked just fine with AI. I suppose that as long as SACLOS works with AI (specifically, an AI gunner on a player-piloted helo), the rest for a hotfix or whatever.

The cockpit looks really nice. The WSP might be a bit inaccurate, but I love the fact that this functionality is there. Analog cockpits are cool. Hope the "plans" for the release pan out. :) 

4 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

I suppose that as long as SACLOS works with AI (specifically, an AI gunner on a player-piloted helo)

So you will complain about that then ;)

I just don't understand why BIS won't improve the stupid missile locking system. Every time people lock something with a missile there will always be the same white HUD box and tone. A lot of missiles in reality don't even take time to lock.

• Like 1

Forgive my ignorance, when you say ATGMs won't work with AI do you mean the AI simply don't have the capacity to fire the ATGMs as they stand right now, or the ATGM locking systems still don't work properly in some cases? Of course, if you want to leave it as a surprise, I'm game to wait too ;)

18 minutes ago, ljcsteam said:

I just don't understand why BIS won't improve the stupid missile locking system. Every time people lock something with a missile there will always be the same white HUD box and tone. A lot of missiles in reality don't even take time to lock.

Not sure what this has to do with the RHS thread, you would have been better to have posted this here: https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/119948-arma-3-community-wishes-ideasno-discussion/

Now lets get back on topic. :f:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reyhard said:

So you will complain about that then ;)

At least they won't be worse than now, or before the Jets DLC, for that matter. What's exactly preventing you from using the BIS solution for them (which works perfectly, I might add, for both players and AI)? Indeed, when BIS fixed manual guidance on Scalpel, RHS was the only mod which it didn't automatically make work.

TBH, that's one issue I really wanted to see fixed. Even when the other stuff worked fine, that single bug prevented any SP-oriented Russian helo missions, just because all of their ATGMs are SACLOS.

7 hours ago, Redphoenix said:

I would, but I dont have the time right now. And apparently others doent want to for several reasons :P

Yes, if you could see the amount of Facebook messages we are getting.... They are not all entirely bad, but most of them are pretty.... Well....

Again: Who should take care of handling this? It's a huge effort for too little reward.

regarding FB messages, isn't there a way to filter out some of the communications by certain criteria? like, the messages being too short or with too many curse language to be put into your inbox?
or the messages not being in EN, etc.

that'd be a nice to filter out the noise and focus on quality communication instead.

I totally understand why you wouldn't want the workload and all the potential stress [ possibly ] related to more frequent releases... I'd probably feel the same way about a more tight release schedule.

this one sums it up pretty nice :D

• Like 1

RHS update this week?!.. Hell I don't care if you have to delay it till next week to refine it So long as it's coming!! <3

• Like 4

I'm excited, I hoped to see an update somewhere around October and it looks like there will be one. Will be nice to see all the additions you have made. I really love your mod and hope you will stay motivated for a long time to give us new exiting things to play with. Thanks RHS Team.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, inlesco said:

regarding FB messages, isn't there a way to filter out some of the communications by certain criteria? like, the messages being too short or with too many curse language to be put into your inbox?
or the messages not being in EN, etc.

that'd be a nice to filter out the noise and focus on quality communication instead.

The easiest way to do that would be to stop using Facebook, I think. :) Honestly, has anything good ever come from having a page in there? I personally don't even use it for anything, outside of messaging (between close friends) and a few closed groups.

12 hours ago, reyhard said:

Anyway, here is another video. This time HUD is better visible & you can see different modes it has & custom font that I created for it. Note that I'm aware of inaccuracy of "Weapon Station Panel" but I'm afraid it will have to wait a little bit more  - here is picture from manual showcasing how it should look like obraz.png

I also humble apologize because in previous post I sneaked pictures of new AGM-65 models made by HarryD. AGM-65 comes with 5 variants that should suffice for most of the missions.

Are the SPCS variants for the US army finished?

thanks

I'm sure this is like telling RHS that the sky is blue or water is wet, but...

In both of @reyhard's A-10 videos, the altimeter is off.  The "big hand" needle isn't matching the "100's foot" window.  It looks like the "big hand" is correct, although it does move pretty fast.  The "100's foot" window should move with the needle, every time it passes an numeral, not every time it passes "0."  You guys are always on top of things, so it's probably already been fixed, but figured I'd put it out there and give my OCD a rest.

• Like 1

Massive props to Dima in any case. With all the Westwall stuff he's been doing it's quite frankly amazing he's been a ble to work on the ACUs much at all, no less how much he has. If waiting a bit longer for release is what it will take for us to get the new ACUs, I, for one, happily sit here and twiddle my thumbs a little longer

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gatordev said:

I'm sure this is like telling RHS that the sky is blue or water is wet, but...

In both of @reyhard's A-10 videos, the altimeter is off.  The "big hand" needle isn't matching the "100's foot" window.  It looks like the "big hand" is correct, although it does move pretty fast.  The "100's foot" window should move with the needle, every time it passes an numeral, not every time it passes "0."  You guys are always on top of things, so it's probably already been fixed, but figured I'd put it out there and give my OCD a rest.

Good catch - I actually wanted to convert altimeter to feets from meters but somehow I forgot to update rest of the instruments

18 hours ago, dragon01 said:

What's exactly preventing you from using the BIS solution for them

It's not working on Ka-52 due to turret setup

• Like 2

3 hours ago, reyhard said:

It's not working on Ka-52 due to turret setup

Wouldn't it be better to fiddle with that, then? IIRC, the Ka-52 cannon is controlled by the pilot, leaving the gunner in a situation similar to an UAV turret (laser+missiles only)... unless that's the problem? Really wish I had more time so I could dive into this myself.

1 minute ago, dragon01 said:

Wouldn't it be better to fiddle with that, then? IIRC, the Ka-52 cannon is controlled by the pilot, leaving the gunner in a situation similar to an UAV turret (laser+missiles only)... unless that's the problem? Really wish I had more time so I could dive into this myself.

Maybe in future, I don't have time for that now

Well, obviously I don't mean "get it done before the next release" here. :) That said, I'd be very glad if that future wasn't too distant. 

Will an OCP ACU be added also? There should also be many other patch variations, like 25th ID, 2nd ID, 1st ID, Special Forces and other units.