So what if we did? It'll still be "after the arma 3 update" whether it's released in two week, two months, two years.

All it means is we couldn't release before 1.76. Not that a release will immediately follow an Arma patch.

We always need to test and fix things after game patches.

We are working very hard on it right now though. 1.76 has put a lot of focus on getting some shit finished

thank you for working on the update. Taking the time to play some vanila Arma, but RHS is missing quite.

A magnified reflex sight done properly without MRT would be quite the Thing. With the update coming soom(TM) though... we'll have to see.

If I may ask, though, will it just be the raised version or will there be a non-raised version as well?

What's the RHS stance on the tank physics config improvements that are currently upcoming on dev branch? It seems like a big thing, and it would certainly be a great help for tank drivers, but that would mean no release till the next stable, which is probably a while away. On the other hand, if the next release after that is going to take another half a year or so, I'd rather see those improvements integrated into the next one.

1 hour ago, Hvymtal said:

If I may ask, though, will it just be the raised version or will there be a non-raised version as well?

Picture is a frame grab from a gif that might answer that question

33 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

What's the RHS stance on the tank physics config improvements that are currently upcoming on dev branch?

The three new config parameters are already put in place.

To an extent, the physX update on dev is partially passive in terms of it being a physX library update, and the size increase of the physX wheels on tankX vehicles is done automatically.

Oukej has mentioned some adjustment of tank handling config parameters other than the above, but states that it's not on dev Branch yet. So what you are currently enjoying on dev seems to be the sum of the aforementioned changes, and should affect RHS tanks to a similar degree.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

A magnified reflex sight done properly without MRT would be quite the Thing.

You know MRT was integrated into CBA right? You don't actually MRT anymore for anything as long as you're running CBA

• Like 2

Gerddermit why does nobody tell me anything (probs becauce I live under the rock that is my murder motorcycle helmet). RHS doesn't require CBA though, all of their stuff is integral to the package.

More optics:

ViblwAi.jpg

and to pre-empt the question: What about the magnifier!?

Not made yet, maybe later, certainly not in 0.4.3.

• Like 22

Looks awesome. Can't wait to put both of those sights to use. :) 

17 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

The three new config parameters are already put in place.

To an extent, the physX update on dev is partially passive in terms of it being a physX library update, and the size increase of the physX wheels on tankX vehicles is done automatically.

Oukej has mentioned some adjustment of tank handling config parameters other than the above, but states that it's not on dev Branch yet. So what you are currently enjoying on dev seems to be the sum of the aforementioned changes, and should affect RHS tanks to a similar degree.

I was asking about those future additions, mostly. Tanks have already improved a lot thanks to the updates, but it looks like there's a lot more to come. I hope that it will be for tanks what Apex and the following Jets DLC config additions were for planes. 

• Like 2

Ermagerd my eyes cannot handle all these optics. Can I just go back to my specs please?

oh my gosh I had been hoping that you guys would make a 1P87. <3 looks beautiful. I don't know why but I just love that fugly little holosight

On 9/17/2017 at 3:33 PM, da12thMonkey said:

Picture is a frame grab from a gif that might answer that question

Is there a practical difference between an absolute or 1/3 co-witness in game?  Or is having either option more about giving increased flexibility in attaching it to different weapon systems (like an AR rail versus an AK rail)?  Also, given you don't require CBA, will the dot be adjustable w/in RHS settings?  I can't remember if that function exists in your SU-230/Elcans.

Either way, both models look spectacular.

19 hours ago, bek said:

and to pre-empt the question: What about the magnifier!?

Not made yet, maybe later, certainly not in 0.4.3.

d-does that mean no G33. ...but but.. Mr. Felton D:

No, it just means there's no 1P90 magnifier for the 1P87 yet

We have the G33 set up and working nicely for Bek's XPS3

• Like 5

I'm just curious. Why do you make a Micro T-1 instead of a T-2 since they're quiet similar and T-2 is already in active service.

6 minutes ago, ljcsteam said:

I'm just curious. Why do you make a Micro T-1 instead of a T-2 since they're quiet similar and T-2 is already in active service.

Why not? Addon makers can choose what they want to make, as most make things for themselves. Consider it a bonus you get to use it.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ljcsteam said:

Why do you make a Micro T-1 instead of a T-2

We had a vote on it. T1 won.

T2 and T1000 tied for second place (seriously)

v1fL7uQ.jpg

• Like 18

Hi all.  I posted on the feedback tracker about a way to restrict instant seat switch for vehicles.

the idea is mostly to prevent lone players using armored to be able to pass from Gunner/Driver position instantly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cychou said:

Hi all.  I posted on the feedback tracker about a way to restrict instant seat switch for vehicles.

the idea is mostly to prevent lone players using armored to be able to pass from Gunner/Driver position instantly.

link?

Item class names;

I am trying to re-wright my rearm script to work with the helicopters in the RHS mods but I am having an issue finding the class names for the Chaff and Flares. I thought there was a post somewhere (my not have even been these forums) that listed cfg class names for all items used in the mod. I found most of them on the RHS website but haven't found it for reloading chaff and flares.  

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

On 9/21/2017 at 4:04 PM, Reaper_ said:

Item class names;

I am trying to re-wright my rearm script to work with the helicopters in the RHS mods but I am having an issue finding the class names for the Chaff and Flares. I thought there was a post somewhere (my not have even been these forums) that listed cfg class names for all items used in the mod. I found most of them on the RHS website but haven't found it for reloading chaff and flares.  

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Is this what you are looking for?

BLUFOR

"rhsusf_weap_CMFlareLauncher"

--"60Rnd_CMFlareMagazine"

--"120Rnd_CMFlareMagazine"

--"240Rnd_CMFlareMagazine"

--"60Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"120Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"192Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"168Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"300Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

"RHS_LWIRCM_MELB"

--"RHS_LWIRCM_Magazine_MELB"

OPFOR

"rhs_weap_CMFlareLauncher"

--"rhs_128Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"
--"rhs_60Rnd_CMFlare_Magazine"
 --"60Rnd_CMFlareMagazine"

--"120Rnd_CMFlareMagazine"

--"240Rnd_CMFlareMagazine"

--"60Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"120Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"192Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"168Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

--"300Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"

2 hours ago, pyroflash said:

Is this what you are looking for?

Yes Thanks.

Why dont you guys release a fix for helicopter atgms and get your stuff up to par with the jets dlc? New content or not. Its been forever.

1 hour ago, texkaz said:

Why dont you guys release a fix for helicopter atgms and get your stuff up to par with the jets dlc? New content or not. Its been forever.

Soon

4 hours ago, texkaz said:

this will probably blow your mind but things take time to be made

• Like 11