51 minutes ago, katipo66 said:

I recently found a PIP scope mod on steam and learned that it originated from this mod, I couldn't find these scopes in arsenal, are they still supported by RHS? I get the feeling not....  I gotta say after using that mod its very hard going back to 2D scopes, very immersive! 

They are an option, if you equip an RHS scope and enter the game, hit escape and go to RHS Options, you can select 2D, 3D or PIP scopes. :)

2 hours ago, [VW]Wrath said:

They are an option, if you equip an RHS scope and enter the game, hit escape and go to RHS Options, you can select 2D, 3D or PIP scopes. :)

Brilliant, i didnt even notice there was an options dialog lol... cheers for the heads up!

2 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

So what if we did? It'll still be "after the arma 3 update" whether it's released in two week, two months, two years.

All it means is we couldn't release before 1.76. Not that a release will immediately follow an Arma patch.

We always need to test and fix things after game patches.

We are working very hard on it right now though. 1.76 has put a lot of focus on getting some shit finished

BUT MOMMY I WANT IT RIGHT MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

The way RHS does its thing, expecting an RHS update a day or two after a major A3 content update is like ordering a prime lobster and then expecting it to be ready by the time the waiter/ress brings you your drinks. It ain't happening, and you're setting yourself up for disappointment. If they want to take their time, all pressuring them is going to do is piss them off so might as well just back it off and let them work. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

So what if we did? It'll still be "after the arma 3 update" whether it's released in two week, two months, two years.

All it means is we couldn't release before 1.76. Not that a release will immediately follow an Arma patch.

We are working very hard on it right now though. 1.76 has put a lot of focus on getting some shit finished

@da12thMonkey and all other RHS devs you can ignore this user. This disrespectful question is not the first one in this thread.

I reported him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

I think my favourite ever answer from a modder to someone asking this was one of the mod teams on IL-2 Sturmovik.  He had some cheeky guy demanding to know why the mod wasn't updated immediately and his reply was "It will be out on Sunday.  I don't know which Sunday, but it will definitely be a Sunday."

• Like 2

hey RHS team got a few things

i am making a mission with the USS FREEDOM and the pack action does appear on the CH-53E when its on the deck (bug?) is there a script action to pack the blades i can use? like this one for vanilla one for planes 

this animate ["wing_fold_l", 1, true]; this animate ["wing_fold_r", 1, true];

and the other USMC helicopters don't have a pack option at all is this something that's coming later?

25 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

i am making a mission with the USS FREEDOM and the pack action does appear on the CH-53E when its on the deck (bug?) is there a script action to pack the blades i can use? like this one for vanilla one for planes 

and the other USMC helicopters don't have a pack option at all is this something that's coming later?

With the CH-53 you can fold the blades in the Vehicle Appearance Editor or whatever its called by right clicking it in EDEN, there should be a "Pack" option. The other choppers don't fold because as far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, they don't fold up in real life.

aircraft in arma 3 with 12 km distance of view...
a lot of effort and time wasted...
the worst patch :down:

1 hour ago, 1LT J. Shaw said:

With the CH-53 you can fold the blades in the Vehicle Appearance Editor or whatever its called by right clicking it in EDEN, there should be a "Pack" option. The other choppers don't fold because as far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, they don't fold up in real life.

they do fold

"The UH-1Y shares the same engines, drivetrain, many of the same avionics, and the unique folding rotor system as the AH-1Z Viper derivative of the Cobra attack helicopter. This boosts the ease of logistics and sustainment for both helos" had to check myself 

source http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/watch-these-marine-uh-1y-super-hueys-pulverize-a-fake-t-1696624431 

also the eden way doesn't seem work with it linked to a re-spawn  it changes the heli or something a new one spawns and both blow up

34 minutes ago, bkktmkkt said:

aircraft in arma 3 with 12 km distance of view...
a lot of effort and time wasted...
the worst patch :down:

it was a lot of fun for us at least :)

1 hour ago, kilo-bravo said:

there is export option in virtual garage where you can get ready to use snippet for that. it's available for all usmc helis

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, reyhard said:

it was a lot of fun for us at least :)

there is export option in virtual garage where you can get ready to use snippet for that. it's available for all usmc helis

yeah that works but not with a re-spawn :(

4 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

yeah that works but not with a re-spawn :(

you can use that code same way as  - "this animate ["wing_fold_l", 1, true]; this animate ["wing_fold_r", 1, true]; "

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, reyhard said:

you can use that code same way as  - "this animate ["wing_fold_l", 1, true]; this animate ["wing_fold_r", 1, true]; "

yeah mate got them all folded but when i go to use them they blow up

• Like 1

I wonder why inventory of some vehicles are "locked" - for example i'll take frrom BMP-1 RPG and some projectilles for it, and cant give it back to BMP. Anyone had it?

OK, but i'm taking RPG that was already in this inventory, so i cant let it back? its the same with ammo crates. I believe its A3 bug, but cant be sure. Its much randomised.
Also anyone had this?:
Arma%203%2012.09.2017%2019_51_58_zpsvpov

Just now, Vasily.B said:

OK, but i'm taking RPG that was already in this inventory, so i cant let it back? its the same with ammo crates. I believe its A3 bug, but cant be sure. Its much randomised.
Also anyone had this?:
Arma%203%2012.09.2017%2019_51_58_zpsvpov

No, semiconductor was correct, it's not a bug. Vehicles can, through configuration or script, be filled over their maximum capacity with inventory items. You can still withdraw items from the vehicle or box, but you can't place items back into a vehicle that would put it over it's maximum capacity in-game.

• Like 1

Been posting this on my twitter, but now for you guys too:

Finally got around making the Superhind weapons for GREF.

ZT6 Mokopa (1.5 times the size of a Hellfire)
U8MUYwT.jpg 

ZT3 Ingwe Launcher and Missile

xTWJvTw.jpg

6LfTRee.jpg

So if you are using the Superhind, you'll have some more big boom soon.

• Like 38

Thanks forr clarification Commie Pinkoabout picture i posted, but someone may not seen....

I got error with CTD;
Warning: preNLOD format in object
rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m113\proxy\rhs_m113_hull.p3d

Its hapening while i want to load workshop campaign mission. Author says the campaign works fine (was working fine before BIS update) and its propably RHS mod fault.. Campaign is called "Red Hammer", mission "Under Fire"
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=857463749&tscn=1505243745

1 hour ago, Vasily.B said:

Author says the campaign works fine (was working fine before BIS update) and its propably RHS mod fault..

He says no such thing, since the mission runs fine for him with the same mod. He says your installation of the mod is corrupted.

There is something wrong with your RHS modification

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

He says no such thing, since the mission runs fine for him with the same mod. He says your installation of the mod is corrupted.

OK, i'll try to redownload mod.

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this but does anyone know of any re-textures for the AFRF helmets that add Russian Peacekeeper insignia?

OK after quick testing it seem humve's had no inventory lock, but GAZ-66 have it. Myabe its beacuse AFRF was released earlier and some things changed til today, and inventory have been locked for some reason?

Ok so we use RHS and ACE, how do you reload the mortars? Is the only way to bring an ammo truck over?

• Like 1

PuFu with the Aimpoint T-1 Micro! Wouldn't be surprised if it's combined with the G33 magnifier! :O

bcda574956.jpg

• Like 13