2 hours ago, TheLimbo365 said:

No I understood his reference, you obviously don't understand the joke I made

But thats ok, I forgive you

And I agree theres a huge amount of overlap in the Arma modding community, but the nature of modding in your spare time means you work on what you like, and people tend to like similar things

Nah... Im too sober to understand jokes.Im deadly serious.If someone begs for death after hard work day,I'll help himto die.

But thats ok,I forgive you.

Im not talking about overlaps,im talking about overall compatibility.

Situation when armor from A mod makes you invictible to weapon from B mod and vice versa.When weapon have same magazines,but you still can't use it.When the same weapon from diffirent mods sounds diffirent and have diffirent recoil.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

Nah... Im too sober to understand jokes.Im deadly serious.If someone begs for death after hard work day,I'll help himto die.

But thats ok,I forgive you.

Im not talking about overlaps,im talking about overall compatibility.

Situation when armor from A mod makes you invictible to weapon from B mod and vice versa.When weapon have same magazines,but you still can't use it.When the same weapon from diffirent mods sounds diffirent and have diffirent recoil.

This is a natural consequence of different mod makers creating content that they have a passionate desire to see realized in the game. Your seemingly implied suggestion/disdain for the fact that not all mod makers in ArmA 3 are working together for some grand goal of complete interoperability, despite the fact that such an endeavour would slow all progress of new content in said mods (CUP and RHS spring to mind given your lament of "different M1A1s") is not necessary. This is generally recognized, I think, and the solution is to simply use what you will and be grateful. Forgive me if my reply seems unduly harsh, frankly I'd like to see fewer notifications pertaining to this particularly tenderized horse. 

14 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

This is a natural consequence of different mod makers creating content that they have a passionate desire to see realized in the game. Your seemingly implied suggestion/disdain for the fact that not all mod makers in ArmA 3 are working together for some grand goal of complete interoperability, despite the fact that such an endeavour would slow all progress of new content in said mods (CUP and RHS spring to mind given your lament of "different M1A1s") is not necessary. This is generally recognized, I think, and the solution is to simply use what you will and be grateful. Forgive me if my reply seems unduly harsh, frankly I'd like to see fewer notifications pertaining to this particularly tenderized horse. 

Still doesn't solve problem of compatibility.Such things I described above isn't essential if you playing casual scenarios against AI.Still it became important,when you start playing PvP scenarios.

Because of that some mods gives you advantages over other players or just ruin the game.

As examples:

1)Im wiped out 8 mans with HLC AKS-74U,my opponents had RHS weapon.Just because lesser recoil and higher damage in this mod.

2)BMP-2 from 'Don't remember mod' was indestructable to RHS RPGs.7 hits,they wasn't even scratched.

Such comments protect mod-makers feelings,I know that,but still when you start playing such issues gets you annoyed.So there is 3 ways to solve this:

1)You use only A mod.And forgot forever for variabilities,which can be given by using multiple mods

2)You make patch for B mod which makes it compatible with A mod.Or just crack B mod and edit it,if patch isn't possible(Yeah,I know avoiding EULA,still lots of people doing that,just nobody knows).

3)You use A and B mods together without any edits and suffer.

• Like 1

Isn't 1.70 the version that's available on the "legacy" branch? That'd make it allright, I suppose some people might have a legitimate reason for running that. 

EDIT: Nope, looks like I'm out of touch. :) It only lets you go back to 1.72 now. 

2 hours ago, Helvin Perdana said:

yep im using pirate games on my pc . but i usually test some mods in pirate just to know the mod running as well or not . any fix for my problem sir?

Are you kidding me?

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

Are you kidding me?

)))))))))))))))

I have a stolen car, but there's no keys and the engine won't start, can you fix this bug?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rayko said:

)))))))))))))))

I have a stolen car, but there's no keys and the engine won't start, can you fix this bug?

Hahahaha :D

Well you can always hotwire it ;)

2 hours ago, Rayko said:

Because of his "SS" profile picture i think. Germans are hating nazi symbols more than the others nowadays!:f:

In a game where there are several WW2 mods and SS item/units its a bit retarded to be butt hurt by that...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, kerozen said:

In a game where there are several WW2 mods and SS item/units its a bit retarded to be butt hurt by that...

I doubt that that's actually why AHTNTEPPOP is angry about it, more likely he's angry about the guy pirating Arma and having the audacity to ask for help.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kerozen said:

Not everybody play with these mods including me! ;)

I hope the nazi user will ban on BIF and we can back to topic! RHS

Sorry for my offtopic post!

5 hours ago, Pan Samogon said:

Such comments protect mod-makers feelings,I know that,but still when you start playing such issues gets you annoyed.So there is 3 ways to solve this:

1)You use only A mod.And forgot forever for variabilities,which can be given by using multiple mods

2)You make patch for B mod which makes it compatible with A mod.Or just crack B mod and edit it,if patch isn't possible(Yeah,I know avoiding EULA,still lots of people doing that,just nobody knows).

3)You use A and B mods together without any edits and suffer.

Most old farts among mod makers have a pretty thick skin by having to deal on a daily basis with a a bunch of entitled pricks that don't understand that they are not the scope, objective or target of the mods that are being released....

1. most mods are designed around their mod makers own desires. They will stay that way, no matter how hard you gonna spam these forums. In short, no one can take into account all the other mods out there, especially when a lot of these have different features, different configs etc. 

2. you are free to create your own compatibility patches. You are not free for open (or as you say "crack" - pretty sure you're russian, are you not?) any of the files provided...Just because some VK wankers do it, doesn't mean that nobody knows about it...

3. suffer? you can also not use either mod A or B and not suffer at all? how about you do that?

just so you know, this is the last time you will get a reply in this thread..

everyone else - unless is directly related to RHS, please refrain from off topic.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, DonbassCZ said:

Hey guys. Is there any list of vehicles that are WIP or will be WIP? Thanks

of course there is, yes, just not meant for public eyes for obvious reasons

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Helvin Perdana said:

yep im using pirate games on my pc . but i usually test some mods in pirate just to know the mod running as well or not . any fix for my problem sir?

Yeah, buy the game.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

<snip>

Well,if we shall talk about related to RHS stuff... could you answer me this - Why did you reject Stryker model,some guy offered to you?Like 4 monts ago.

Propably because either they have a better model, or "some guy" didn't own the rights of the model.

Just now, pipewr3nch said:

Propably because either they have a better model, or "some guy" didn't own the rights of the model.

He indeed did not make the model himself.

• Like 7

Yeah, it finally got a proper designation. I believe that the operational bird won't be much different externally from the prototype.

And now we wait for the NATO codename...

Are you guys going to add more uniforms with different patches for the US Army like the 1st infantry Division or the 25th. You guys should consider making the new jungle uniform the Army is developing.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2016/08/29/soldiers-wear-new-tropical-uniforms-and-boots-in-jungle-acu-field-test/

Since I don't recall teasing this here yet:

B7Es8id.jpg

• Like 42

Will the "T-50" Russian fith generation fighter be renamed "SU-57" now that it has received an official designation? T-50 I believe is just a internal name used by the Sukhoi manufacturers for the prototypes.

2 hours ago, Rip_my_life said:

Will the "T-50" Russian fith generation fighter be renamed "SU-57" now that it has received an official designation? T-50 I believe is just a internal name used by the Sukhoi manufacturers for the prototypes.

At this point, no. We made the T-50 in the configuration that it is now, it is not a Su-57. When we'll know what that is, maybe we will make the adjustments.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rip_my_life said:

How did I miss this piece of aviation news? Thanks for mentioning it. I must have missed a video in my daily military feed.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2017 at 10:59 PM, bek said:

Since I don't recall teasing this here yet:

B7Es8id.jpg

Hey I remember that! didn't you make that a few weeks back? Wonder what else you've been using your time with since then :) (Probably even MOAR Zenitco)